Chapter 1

You are y

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Hey hyung!! Look!! ask in a box - secret is uploaded!! Come Quick!!!!"
 
 
 
 
 
9 o'clock in the morning, B.A.P's dorm got noisy by our maknae, Zelo's morning call(?). There were lots of sleepy and angry voices coming out from their rooms. After 5 minutes, the members started to come out, scratching their heads with eyes half-opened. Now, every member gathered around Zelo's laptop, in that small area.
 
 
 
 
 
"I've never heard that I'm y from our fans so.. I want to hear that 'wow Jieun, you are y' haha" 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Well she is y enough"
 
 
 
"Shut up man. There are these innocent children here who's not even 19 yet"
 
 
 
"Whatever... I'm going to my bed" 
 
 
 
 
 
Yongguk, who was Jieun's boyfriend interrupted the video, saying to himself that his girlfriend is y enough but this sensetive Himchan caught what Yongguk just said and made him embarassed. So he just decided to go back to his bed. He thought to himself 'that stupid Himchan. He's useless'.  
 
He looked at is phone, actually, iPod. He pressed the home button and unlocked the screen. Behind the applications, the screen shows Jieun and Yongguk close together, Yongguk trying to kiss Jieun and Jieun showing her surprised expression.
 
Yongguk smiled and he changed his clothes to his normal clothes, put his hood zip up, mask and a cap on and went out B.A.P's dorm. before he shut the door, someone called him but he ignored and went to TS Entertainment building.
 
 
 
 
=================
 
 
 
 
 
 
'Hey baby are u free now? If u are, come to the practice room in the TS building. Love ya'
 
-Hubby-
 
 
 
 
That's what Jieun received in her phone while she was lying on her bed doing nothing. As soon as she received the message, she got up from her bed and because it was autumn, she wore a black tank top and skinny jeans and of course, every celebrity wear this, military cap. 
 
Jieun finally arrived to TS building and she head off to the practice room where her boyfriend was waiting for her. She opened the door. The light was on the practice room and Yongguk was at the corner of the practice room, sitting on a big cushion where two people can sit together. He was listening to music, with his baseball cap covering his face.
 
 
 
"Yongguk-ah I'm here"
 
 
 
"My baby's here"
 
 
 
Yongguk stood up from the cushion and walked towards Jieun. Jieun was looking up to him with her sweet smile and Yongguk leaned down to her and pecked her cute lips. As usual, Jieun's face got red and Yongguk smiled.
 
 
 
"So.. What are you going to do here?"
 
 
 
"Well.. I just called you because I missed you so badly"
 
 
 
"Seriously?"
 
 
 
"Just joking. By the way, you never saw my own workroom right?"
 
 
 
"I think no"
 
 
 
"Then let's go. You're the first person going in to my workroom"
 
 
 
 
Jieun nodded and Yongguk opened the door for Jieun and turned the lights off in the practice room. Yongguk said let's go and he wrapped his arm around Jieun's waist and walked along the corridor, heading to his own workroom.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------
 
My first fic! I hope u enjoy.
I know it's kinda short... Hope u understand
it's my first fic XD