Dance for me ~ A little

Love's Blind #4 ~ Baekyeol

Baekhyun lied down on his bed it now cold after Kai left it. He knew what he did to the younger boy was wrong however he wanted to get a reaction out of his friend Chanyeol. He has liked the younger boy for years but nothing seemed to stir Chanyeol`s interest until this morning that is, when he had walked in on Kai and him bereft of most of their clothes. Baekhyun`s eyeliner was smudged and he looked like he had just been thoroughly ravaged.

When Suho separated the three boys Kai went to his own room and Chanyeol walked away from Baekhyun whispering under his breath that Baekhyun was a man . It hurt, nothing had ever hurt so much as to hear those words from Chanyeol. It made him think however, why not show Chanyeol what a man he could be.

When Baekhyun entered Chanyeol`s room he his iPod to EvoL`s “We are a bit Different” He then began to move his body slowly as Chanyeol`s eyes looked up at him. Baekhyun ran his hands down his body and bit his lip ily having practised this move many times. He lightly lifted up the edges of his shirt as he danced closer to where Chanyeol was sitting and he then did something neither of them predicted. He sat down on Chanyeol`s lap and began to grind against the younger boy making sure to rub against a particular part of the other boys anatomy. He could hear Chanyeol`s breath hitch and his hands tightly grab Baekhyun`s hips.

"Hyung what the hell are you doing?” Chanyeol asked through gritted teeth as the older boy moved against his body seductively.

"I'm doing what you said I am Yeollie, I'm being a man .” Baekhyun said a slight tremble in his voice as his movements slowed down and then he collapsed then and there as the tears finally consumed his body.

"Yah! Hyung what's wrong?” Chanyeol asked as he lifted the smaller boy up and onto the bed watching as the black eyeliner smeared down his face.

"Yeollie I don't want to be a man I want to be yours.” Baekhyun managed to say while he sobbed. Chanyeol hugged the smaller boy in his arms.

"Hyung, I wasn't being serious...” Chanyeol said nervously biting his lip he felt nervous about what he was going to say next because it made him seem like a shallow person.

"I was jealous hyung, Kai had you wrapped all over his body and I wanted it to be me. I wouldn't have pushed him up against the wall if I didn't want you.” Chanyeol said in a rush, he almost said it too quickly so that Baekhyun almost missed it.

"Kai and I just wanted to make you and Kyungie jealous... You too never act like you really like us so we wanted to get a reaction out of the two of you. I'm sorry we went too far.” Baekhyun said and cuddled his head against Chanyeol's shoulder.

"I love you Yeollie.” Baekhyun whispered in Chanyeol's ear caused a shiver to go down the others spine.

"Hyung can we do what you and Kai were doing earlier? I want to purify you from his touch.” Chanyeol said and kissed the elders cheek as Baekhyun nodded his head his face painted with a light pink tint. “Good I love you hyung.” Chanyeol whispered against Baekhyun's lips as he kissed him softly.