Arriving in Seoul

Lu Man [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Stupid, da ge." Xue kept repeating as she boarded off of her flight and finally arrived in Seoul, South Korea. "Making me take his place and having to lie to mom and dad. Ugh." She heatedly let out. "I've should of just let him get in trouble instead. Why am I so nice?"

She left the terminal and went to the baggage claim to gather her things. She didn't tell her brother that she left before boarding, and she wasn't going to tell him now that she just landed. She wanted to spite him as long as she can. It's not like she hated him, she just disliked whenever he was able to always persuade her to do his bidding.

Lu Han was an incredibly sly person. He always somehow got his sister mixed up in something. Xue just wanted to punch him so badly right now. She collected her belongings and waited. She wasn't sure how long she would wait for, but she didn't care. If her brother needed her that bad, then he would have to really show it.

"Mei mei!" A loud voice called out in relief.

"Well that didn't take long." Xue muttered to herself as she stood up and waited for her brother to come to her.

Xue watched as Han walked towards her with the help of crutches and some tall guy that looked familiar to her but she couldn't remember.

"What happened to you?" She asked with worry as she checked her brother. "What did you do?"

"Um... hehe..." Han let out with a sheepish laugh. "Well... you see..."

Her brother than explained that while he was training to try-out for the soccer team he had a run in with a friend while practicing. In the process he sprained his ankle and was told to let it heal before resuming physical activity. This meant that he would miss try-outs and making it into the team.

"So you're basically telling me to impersonate you?" Xue asked in dis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter