We Will Be Alright

[TWO-SHOTS] Will You Be Alright?

 

 

Knock knock knock

 

“Come in.”

 

“Hey Junhyung.” Yangyo’s head popped in cutely.

 

“Hey wassup?”

 

“Busy?” The main vocalist leaned his against the desk.

 

“Not really. Wae?”

 

”No..it’s just that I’m curious about something."

 

“Something?” Junhyung pursued his natural pouted lips.

 

“Yeah, why so suddenly there is a rumour about your breakup? It is true? I mean, you were in a relationship? And is it only me being left alone?”  

 

Junhyung sigh as he spin the black swivel chair to face the cute boy. He knows his group members surely curious about the breakout news, 'Yong Junhyung, Beast going through a breakup'.  He don’t know why and how he got himself being the hot topic as soon as 'Will You Be Alright' song released in the internet.

 

Maybe, the song was composed by himself and composer Kim Tae Joo. Let alone it was a ballad song that consists of obvious sad romantic lyrics. Or really close to breakup meaning. So the media might sense fishy from the composer-rapper and directly conclude that he was actually in a broken-heart phase.

 

Truthfully, Junhyung not intended to make the melancholy song as their comeback but other composers and director insist as they believe that song could success meticulously. Little they did not know that there was a sad story behind it. The story if he could permanently erase from his miserable mind.

 

“You know it’s just a silly gossip. It’s absurd to think about it. I don’t have ing time to date and have you seen I sneaked out at late night? No?” Junhyung spoke confidently.

 

“..sort of.” Yoseob nods agrees.

 

“Don’t worry. I will tell you if I have one.” Junhyung lightly chuckles.

 

“Yeah right.” The shorter sticking out his tongue.

 

As Yangyo wanted to get straight on his feet, suddenly someone yelled out for his name.

 

“Seobi-ah!”

 

“Yehh~~”

 

“Come here.” The soft voice tried to lure the cute boy.

 

“Argh I’m dead.” Yangyo pull a sour face.

 

Junhyung let out a mocking laugh, “Go. Your daddy called for you.”

 

“Daddy your .” With heavy legs, Yangyo lazily stepped out from Junhyung’s personal recording room.

 

The moment the door was shut, Junhyung quickly fished out his phone from his sweatpants. He stares at the wide screen hoping for something but unfortunately no notifications sent for him. It has been almost one month since he got no text or any missed call from him. He closed his eyes and heaved a long sigh.

 

"Will you be alright?"

 

*******

 

 

“Okay takes 10 minutes break.”

 

Hyunseung right away leaving without detach his eyes from the camera screen. He beamed a little when all the photos were turning out nice like he has expected.

 

“Hyunseung-shi, the next group idol has arrived for ‘Vogue Girl’ July issue photoshoot.”

 

The slim said guy nods, “Alright, prepared them all.”

 

At the main entrance, the popular group idol was warmly welcomed by all the production staffs especially their fans. They bowed as entering the familiar photoshoot studio owned by Jean Chung. Follows like an obedient kid, the group members quickly getting make up and wore colourful outfits, showing a healthy and cheerful image. It was for sporty charms in a fashion magazine ‘Vogue Girl’.

 

“Naeun-shi, which idol groups? Jean did not inform anything about them this morning.”

 

“Oh they supposed to be coming here by next week. But in last minute their manager changes the schedules. It’s a Beast idol group. ”

 

“Pardon?” Hyunseung  thought he has heard wrong.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo! Beast imnida.”

 

Hyunseung feel like he was froze when he saw 6 appealing guys energetically greeting the studio. And his breath hitched when his eyes catches the last person he ever not wanted to see on the Earth.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo.. this is the main photographer for today, Jang Hyunseung as a substitute photographer on behalf Mr. Jean Chung. Because he got an emergency yesterday.”

 

The Beast members nodding understand but not for this one person. His gaze was fixed intently on the replacement photographer, causing the slim guy all nerve wreck.

 

“O-okay, let’s started! I hope we could cooperate well.” Hyunseung smile nervously.

 

The photoshoot going smoothly, at least Hyunseung manages to control his facial expression which not mirrored his aching heart. Otherwise, he got the title of professional freelance photographer for nothing. Though his heart wavered taking photo of once used to be his loved ones. 

 

When it comes to individually photoshoot, Hyunseung decided to pass over with his co-worker telling he was feeling not well excuse. He knew it was a lame excuse as an attempt to avoid from grow any unhibited feeling. His heart was scattered apart, he afraid if one of his tiny piece of heart would easily taken back by him.

 

Hyunseung grab one mineral bottle from the opened brown box and quickly disappearing into one of the vacancy changing room. He feels safe in there without being stare all seconds that suffocate him too much until the level he could not breathe properly. 

 

"Junhyung-shi, you can change your clothes in any room here."

 

The photographer jolted when he heard the said name, which means, the rapper was likely to choose his current room as the changing rooms have only three provided. So he quietly lock from inside the room indicates someone has occupied. Junhyung was about to enter the middle empty room when Kikwang swiftly slide in. 

 

"Sorry hyung! It will be my turn after this."

 

Junhyung frowned when there was no more private space left for him as the first room was occupied with other supermodel, and he don't have any idea who was in that third room. No one waits for him/her at the outside as to help trying out the various outfits. He feel an infusion in his heart to checking out. He secretly peek from under the room and he noticed the familiar black Creepers Shoes which only wore by someone in that studio.

 

"I'm done hyung!" Kikwang pats at Junhyung's behind.

 

"Ah okay." The rapper answered nonchalantly.

 

Junhyung make a final glance at the third room before he stepping into the yellow changing room. Same method used, Hyunseung tried to peek from under the slightly exposed space, and after he confident enough that the rapper has entered the other room, Hyunseung slowly flung open the door to escape but he was totally suprised by Junhyung's figure as he actually quietly waiting at the side.

 

Gulped hardly, Hyunseung has no other option but to run fast as possible. Nevertheless, Junhyung was quick to grab his upper arm and roughly pull him along into the third room. Junhyung had securely lock the room as his back facing the door. Hyunseung who suddenly feel scared, cornered himself. Dead silence accompany them as both only glaring each other, the words left unspoken.

 

Junhyung heaved a heavy sigh, he give up to waste more time without talking to his lover. The fact that they had officially break up, but he believe their crack relationship could be fixed again if Hyunseung stop being too stubborn for goodness sake. They have separated for one month, without contacting each other. Junhyung aware it was his fault, saying he was tired of Hyunseung's childlike and yada yada yada. Naturally oversensitive, Hyunseung instantly cut off their relationship after one year coloring their love. 

 

"Are you alright?" Junhyung finally broke the silence.

 

"Why I shouldn't be?" Hyunseung replied firmly though he knew he begin to fall again.

 

"It’s okay for you to be a bit selfish. Even after you leave me, until it stops being hard. You can stay near me." Junhyung slowly to step forward.

 

"Nonsense. You said you're bored of me." Hyunseung's voice started to crack.

 

"But I'm not saying separation is the final solution! And you knew I'm not in good state that time. I was overstressed with work." 

 

Hyunseung was suprised by the raised voice added up with his unstable emotion, missing the rapper every each his breathe, so he ended up shed tears.

 
"What am I supposed to do now?" Junhyung let out a regret sigh as he wrapped his arms around the smaller securely.
 
 
Hyunseung let the rapper comfort him, patting his back because it has been awhile they had not been intimate since he was apart from his ex-lover. He secretly inhales Junhyung's scent and it still the same, though the foreign perfume trying to overlap his natural pheromones.
 

"Please come back to me." Junhyung whispered sincerely.

 

"..No." Hyunseung slightly pulling away from Junhyung's embrace.

 

Junhyung bit his lips at the instant rejection, but he still care anyway as his thumb gently wipes the smeared clear water against Hyunseung's boney cheeks.

 

"Junhyung-shi, are you done?Do you need any help?" The coordinator lady came back to make sure the rapper did not had any difficulty to fit into the clothes.

 

"It's okay. I'm almost all ready." Junhyung shouted from inside.

 

Hyunseung only realize that the rapper not yet change his previous shirt and now what? Is the God purposely to as he needed to watch Junhyung stripping? Well he was used to that but..it just awkward and the started to develop without his voluntary.

 

"Guess I need to.." Junhyung smile awkwardly as he turning his body to his shirt.

 

Hyunseung in other hand facing the mirror behind him but not avail. He could see Junhyung's reflection slowly peel off his white shirt and exposed his built back. The doe-eyes hardly swallow at the tempting view, oh how much he wanted to touch the obvious protrude hip bones so bad. Junhyung calmly put on the sporty t-shirt before his hands stopped at the front of the unfasten belt.

 

Hyunseung was anticipated for the most exciting show, but he immediately turn away from the mirror when Junhyung turnback with a confused face.

 

"Urm, I think the zippers is broken. Can you help me to fix this?" 

 

I swear, you purposely teasing me!

 

"O-okay. Let me see first." Hyunseung hesitate to move too close as he was afraid if his clumsy side would taken him down.

 

Hyunseung hold his breathe as he look down at the problem part and his hands started working on the jammed pants. He carefully tried to pull up but failed at the first attempt. He did hear small chuckles escape from Junhyung's mouth so he naughtily pinch hardly at the belly flesh.

 

"Ouch!" 

 

"Just keep quiet then." Hyunseung muttered.

 

"Sorry.." Junhyung whispered sweetly into Hyunseung's ear which he knew his act will tickling the doe-eyes.

 

"Stop it.." Hyunseung giggles cheery.

 

Daringly, Junhyung's hand sneaked around Hyunseung slim waist causing his heart beating went fast at the sudden contact. Truthfully, Hyunseung missed every little Junhyung's affection but his pride already demolished to be hurting again. Without his concious, he produce a low sigh which attract Junhyung's attention.

 

"Is it too hard?It's fine if you can't do it." 

 

"N-no..I just thinking about something." Hyunseung shook his head assuredly.

 

About two minutes of struggles, Hyunseung eventually success unstucked the zippers and accidentally brush against the bulge inside Junhyung's tight brief. Junhyung almost to emit a low groan but he instead hug the photographer tightly.

 

"Junhyung..?" 

 

"Thanks for helping me." Junhyung release the hug and speedly discard his slack pants.

 

Junhyung now half- and Hyunseung can't help from blushing at the sight in front of him. As soon as Junhyung slipped into the tight blue black jeans, he stand in front of the mirror tried to style his slight messy hair when Hyunseung extend his hands to adjust the black brown locks.

 

The rapper feel like hypnotized, if only the doe-eyes knew that his heart only beating for him. 

 

"There. Look handsome." Hyunseung beamed.

 

Junhyung look into the mirror again and he smile in satisfaction. As it was a normal act, Junhyung once again pull by Hyunseung's waist and lovingly peck on his haired forehead.

 

"I love you." 

 

Hyunseung's heart skip a beat.

 

 

*******

 

 

"I miss you."

 

"..I miss you too." Hyunseung smile like an idiot.

 

"I love you."

 

Hyunseung cover up his blushing face at the magic words.

 

"You should respond, 'I love you too Junnie.'  pabo."

 

"Yahh this is the way you should behave?" 

 

"This is just the way to tame your stubborn heart." Hyunseung heard loud chuckle performed by the other line.

 

"I'm hanging up!" The doe-eyes pouting.

 

"You wouldn't dare."

 

"And why?"

 

"Because I will hanging up first!" 

 

Beep beep beep.

 

"Aishhh that pabo guy. Why I connected back with him again?" 

 

Right, they finally had make up after few weeks of begging, pleading and special gifts sent by Junhyung. Hyunseung's heart only for Junhyung, but he just wanted to teach the rapper a lesson of learning appreciating someone more. So as vice-versa, we will be appreciates by others. Right? :)

 

Hyunseung threw his phone hastily on the nightstand as he sprawled like an angel on the comfy matress. He was too tired of overworking his own mini studio as well as freelance photographer. As the doe-eyes almost to doze off, his phone vibrates a cute message tone. He lazily grab the electronic device and he got one new MMS from Junhyung. He excitedly touch the open button and only in few seconds, a picture of non-make up Junhyung popped out on his screen. 

 

 

Good night baby. Love you :*

 

 

Hyunseung giggles in delight, admitting the rapper's overload cuteness.

 

"I love you too." Hyunseung lightly kiss the cow mascot picture.

 

I will be alright with only you stay by my side.

 

 

 

 

A/N : Yada yada yada XD

I ended up make a sequel. A happy ending sequel! :D I planned to make it a little bit angsty. But it turn out to a fluff one. >.<