I Will Be Alright

[TWO-SHOTS] Will You Be Alright?

 

 

"Neh, we've got loads of news and gossip for you today, but let's first check out the comeback song by Korean top idol, Beast.."

 

Hyunseung flinched on the mentioned group idol in the radio. He was about to change to another radio channel when Yoseob swiftly shove his hand away.

"Ea don't change the channel! I love their latest song. Haven't you heard it yet?" 

"It is compulsory?" Hyunseung turn the steering wheel to the left.

"Yah, I thought you liked them?" Yosoeb frowned.

"Not anymore. Now where to eat?" 

"Like usual." The shorter grin.

"Jeez meeting that football maniac again." 

"Tchh. Who ask you to hide your boyfriend?" 

 

Will you be alright? Without a person to argue with
Without a person to joke around and laugh with
If it’s okay with you…

 
 
Hyunseung tongue-tied when each of the meaningful lyrics entering his eardrum. Truthfully it was his first time hearing that melancholy theme song since its published date but not that so familiar tone. He hates to admit but listen to his song only worsen the situation.The memories started taunting his mind and soul.
 
 
-FLASHBACK-
 

Think of it twice, think it through again
(If you leave me) Will you really be alright without me?
Because you’re clumsy at everything without me
Because the you that I know is like a child

Where are you going? Why you wanna go?
Where are you going? Oh, oh why do you want to go?
In the end, you start to cry – what am I supposed to do now?
How can I let you go? You are going to fall apart

 
 
 
"How is it? Cool?" 
 
"Yeah you're too cool Yong Junhyung. Feel like to vomit." Hyunseung was faking having a nausea.
 
"Fine. Your supportive comment is not needed anymore." 
 
Hyunseung chuckle as he gently hold his lover's hand, grasp it securely. "Why are you being too sensitive? It's sound not like you."
 
"Who?"
 
"You."
 
"You?'
 
"You!"
 
"Okay you."
 
"Urgh whatever." Hyunseung rolled over his eyes annoyingly.
 
"Are you mad now? Aww it's not like you~" Junhyung mocking the doe-eyes.
 
" you."
 
"Sounds nice." Junhyung shows a knowing smile.
 
"Please delete any ert thinking. Thank you." 
 
"Aww come on babe. I knew you want it too." The rapper begin to crawl towards his lover.
 
"W-wait! I want to hear the full song first." Hyunseung quickly make an invisible distance in between them.
 
"It's not finish yet. "
 
"Oh..it is for your future comeback?" Hyunseung tried to distract the ert guy.
 
"Not sure. Actually..I will dedicated this song for you if we..you know.." Junhyung barely shows a cut sign.
 
"What? This is our break up song?" Hyunseung looks suprised.
 
"But I believe we won't." Junhyung slowly move closer until their thighs meet each other.
 
"You think so?" Hyunseung's ask wanted a confirmation.
 
Though they look like a silly couple, always get into a petty fights and acting like a child, but he couldn't describe how much he loves and adore that bad guy-look. No one knows but only them knew their secret love. It has been a year since they started dating as an official couple without knowledge of the tricky media and bossy paparazzi.
 
"How can I let you go? You are going to fall apart." Junhyung whispered.
 
"Brag about it again."
 
"I'm saying the truth. I know you too well Hyunseung." 
 
"Okay Mr. Know It All. Prove it." 
 
Junhyung leaned closer until his lips slightly brush against the pink lips. "Because you’re clumsy at everything without me. Because the you that I know is like a child." 
 
"Am I that bad?" Hyunseung feel offended.
 
"Shhs..Rather than me without you, you without me makes me more worried. Because you’re not good at doing things on your own."
 
"Okay. Sometimes I guess." Hyunseung pout.
 
Junhyung curved a small smile, "Will you be alright? Even if I’m not by your side?"
 
"No. I can't imagine my life without you." Hyunseung pressed his full lips onto the rapper's. 
 
 
-END OF FLASBACK-
 
 
 
 
 
"You know, I heard a rumour about the rapper just gone through a hard break up. I wonder-- Yahh, what's wrong Hyunseung?!" Yoseob suddenly panicked watching the crying driver.
 
Without Hyunseung realize, drops of tears rolling down against his smooth cheeks. 
 
 
He knows me too well. He knows I will cry. But why...he still let me go?

 

 

Will you be alright? Without a person to argue with
Without a person to joke around and laugh with
If it’s okay with you…

 

 

"Yahh Hyunseung! Tell me what happened? Are you sick??"

Hyunseung only shake his head and beamed weakly.

"I'm okay..I will be alright."

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : Done! Okay not a happy ending. Mianhe >.<