Chapter 2

All my love is for you

Annyeong! 

Im back :) TO continue chapter 2 :)

PLease leave your comments and +1? :)

 

SO now that everyone had introduced themselves, the director clapped his hands,"Ok now that you are more comfortable with each other, lets start filming!" 

 

Yuri, YoonA and Seohyun huddled together. YoonA whispered,"Im so worried for the first 2 scenes. Apparently we have to take off our clothes in front of the cameras!!" Just then the scriptwriter walked over and passed them the scripts. "ITS TRUE!" Yuri cried out loud. "Im fine with it but what about our maknae??" YoonA looked pityingly at Seohyun. Seohyun pouted and told her unnies,"I AM FINNNEE... I'm not a baby anymore ><." Yuri and YoonA exchanged glances and each one pinched one of the maknae's cheeks. "YOU WILL FOREVER BE OUR LITTLE BABY!"

 

The guys also gathered together. "Those girls are really pretty arent they?" Taecyeon thought aloud. "OF COURSE! They are SNSD! What do you expect?" Chansung remarked. Nichkhun said,"Hmmm.. I wonder what we would be filming with them... Like what the different scenes are and everything..." Just then, the scriptwriter passed them the scripts. "WOAH! Looks like we have to reveal our bodies for the cam eh?" Chansung exclaimed. "Looks like the girls too..." The three guys smirked to themselves.