Chapter 1

All my love is for you

SNSD and 2pm were filming the CABI advertisement that day. As it was one of the rare occasions SNSD and 2pm were working together, they all felt a little awkward. 

The director noticed this and asked them to briefly introduce themselves. 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Taecyeon! People call me the beast and idk... Maybe I'm big?" Taecyeon's speech was broken off by chansung,"It's your teeth Hyung!" Taecyeon grinned showing is huge teeth. "Yep it's his teeth alrite," YoonA whispered to Yuri. 

 

"Ello! I am Nichkhun! I'm known as the Thai prince :)" "hola! I'm chansung and people call me chansung!" Chansung said with a grin. His hyungs shook their heads and rolled their eyes. 

 

It was the triplets turn to introduce themselves. "Annyeonghaseyo! Yoona imnida! Yoong would be fine! :)" Taecyeon grinned his big teeth grin.  "Annyeong! Yuri imnida! :) people call me the black pearl or cola but Yul will be fine :)" Khun smiled at Yuri. "She's so pretty..." He  thought. "Hi I'm seohyun. Urm I guess you could call me Seohyun." Seohyun said shyly. Chansung thought to himself," THIS ONES MINE..." 


Annyeong... This is it for chapter :)

PLEASE COMMENT SO THAT I KNOW WHAT ELSE I CAN IMPROVE ON! :)

SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT! ITS JUST A SHORT CHAPTER, DONT WORRY IT WILL GET BETTER! :)