Jiyong-Dara-Seunghyun

Hyung's Yeobo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong and Seunghyun talked at the living broom. Jiyong is sitting on his feet while his hands are gripping his pants on his lap. Seunghyun is pacing back forth and giving out groans and sighs of disappointment. He would sometimes look at Jiyong and when he does, he sighs and shakes his head and continues to pace.

 

Jiyong: yah hyung! Stop it! You’re giving me a headache!

Seunghyun: Aish! That’s what you’re giving me right now! Do you know how hard it was for us to gather in one place at a certain time?! And why the hell did you bring a girl here?! Do you always bring girls here?! This house is not a motel Jiyong! What the hell are you doing?! (Continues to nag)

 

As Seunghyun nagged away, Jiyong listened at first but then he started getting sleepy.

 

He knew that his hyung won’t get mad at him forever so he lived a carefree life. He knew that he will never be alone because his hyung will always be by his side.

 

He suddenly smirked when he thought that his hyung might be gay since he never really saw him with another girl. He never did see his hyung with a girlfriend. But he didn’t know that his hyung was actually too busy to even date. Then suddenly, Seunghyun hit his head.

 

Jiyong: yah! What was that for?! Tsk!

 

Jiyong rubbed his head while giving Seunghyun death glares. Seunghyun sat on the couch and massaged his head’s temples.

 

Seunghyun: (sighs) what are you going to do when I suddenly die?! You’re already a grown man but you still act irresponsibly.

 

Jiyong rolled his eyes and sighed. Then he put on his puppy eyes and hugged Seunghyun’s legs.

 

Jiyong: mianhae Appa… I will never do it again. I promise to change myself into a son you’ve always wanted.

Seunghyun: yah…

 

Seunghyun looked at him. Even though his hand was covering his eyes, Jiyong knew his hyung was looking.

 

Seunghyun: jugulleyo?

 

Seunghyun’s said these with his deep scary voice. Jiyong pouted and still went through with the puppy eyes. He then whimpered.

 

Jiyong: wae appa! I was just having fun! She liked it anyway!

Seunghyun: (sigh) you better shut up or else…

Jiyong: wae? Wae? Wae? I’m already confessing here! I told you I was just having fun!

Seunghyun: aishtsk…

 

Seunghyun suddenly sat up straight and looked at Jiyong with a death glare.

 

Seunghyun: if you don’t change your ways and treat a girl like again… you’re answering to me. I mean this as a threat. I don’t care if you embarrass yourself again like what you did a while ago, but making a girl cry is something you should never do.

 

Seunghyun stood up. Jiyong hugged his leg tighter and made his best effort to show his super cute puppy eyes that no girls alive could resist.

 

Seunghyun wrinkled his forehead as he looked at him. He was tugging his leg away. He wanted to go to his room and sleep but Jiyong won’t let him go.

 

Jiyong: appa… please forgive me already okay?

Seunghyun: yah! Forgiveness is earned not commanded!

 

With that said, he kicked Jiyong. Jiyong cringed into a fetal position while his hands held his stomach.

 

Jiyong: de appa. I will surely earn your forgiveness.

Seunghyun: and stop calling me appa! It’s disgusting!

 

Seunghyun went to his room and slammed the door shut, leaving Jiyong hurting by himself.

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

When I woke up, I tried to stretch my body. But just when I turned, my body ached in pain. I swear to God, hyung’s kicks can be compared to a horse!

 

I groaned in pain and the next thing I knew someone threw a very warm towel on my face. It actually feels great. I stayed in my position for some time and I lowered the towel to my stomach. Then I realized I wasn’t wearing my shirt. I must’ve removed it while sleeping.

 

I guess I can never remove this bad habit. But who cares. I don’t sleep with girls overnight anyway. The reason?

 

My hyung said I would always strip while sleeping. There was even a time I took off all my clothes when we slept over our uncle’s house. They were laughing at me in the morning but I can’t even remember that I did it. But now it seemed to have lessened. The only thing I still can’t figure out is why I can’t stop removing my shirt. Ugh!

 

I yawned and then I smelled something awesome. I immediately stood up and saw my hyung cooking.

 

Jiyong: good morning hyung!

 

I sat on the dining table and he placed a plate in front of me with rice omelet.

 

Seunghyun: eat. I’m late for work.

Jiyong: de. Take care!

 

He left the kitchen and I picked up the spoon to eat. Just when I put something in my mouth his head popped back in the kitchen.

 

Seunghyun: and Jiyong?

Jiyong: mm?

Seunghyun: don’t bring girls here or else I’m gonna slice your off!

 

I suddenly chocked on my food and I heard him snicker. That evil hyung… Aish! I grabbed water and chugged it down immediately. I heaved a heavy sigh and smiled.

 

Even though he threatens me like that, I know he loves me. I am his brother and he will always be there for me. ALWAYS!

 

But thinking about it… he just took off without eating again. I wonder how he can do it. But he works in a restaurant anyway so he probably eats there. Oh well.

 

After eating, I took a bath and got dressed. Tomorrow will be the start of my last year in University. Not that I don’t want to study, but I’m kind of tired. Considering that I’m a genius [ehem! Since my brother taught me well and I have a hidden talent of learning fast.] I always pass everything with flying colors. I really don’t want to study but I’m doing this for my hyung since he raised me.

 

I took the keys and went out.

 

I went to our school. I know it’s not yet the start of the semester but I loved hanging around the rooftop. It’s a personal space for me.

 

The university’s rooftop is actually pretty amazing. It looks like a garden. There’s a white octagonal gazebo and a swing just right beside it. The rooftop is actually off limits but they only permitted special students, such as myself, to go here. Ordinary students weren’t allowed to go there but I was allowed to since I am a genius. I’m really lucky because they prioritize their special students. Students that excel in their academics and specialties. And they even gave me a spare key.

 

I went to the swing and lied down. This is the best place to be. And no sooner, I fell asleep.

 

Later on, someone suddenly poked me.

 

I guess she’s here again.

 

I opened my eyes halfway and was greeted with a lovely smile.

 

Dara: annyeong…

Jiyong: (scoffs) thought you’d be here.

Dara: (nods) mm… (Sits on the floor leaning her back to the swing) I had to talk to my professors about my schedule.

Jiyong: (closes his eyes again) did they agree?

Dara: (nods) mm…

Jiyong: I guess I’ll see you more often then.

Dara: (nods) I guess so too.

 

I took a quick glance at her and she was looking at the sky.

 

Jiyong: Dara?

Dara: hmm?

Jiyong: nothing…

 

I’m still wondering why I became friends with this plain girl. She’s not even the type of woman I’d like to hang out with. But ever since we first met, I just can’t leave her. I feel like she’ll break once I do. I know she’s a really strong woman but whenever I look at her I feel like she’s keeping everything bottled up inside and any moment she’ll suddenly burst and shatter into a million pieces.

 

 I don’t particularly like hanging out with her since she gets on my nerves at times because of her kindness. I’m telling you she could be like the Mary, too good. I hate anything that’s too good but I don’t hate her. Why? I don’t know.

 

I am a certified player and I am not going to lower my standards so I never hit on her. Well I did once and I didn’t like it. So don’t bother asking.

 

My type of girls are y and gorgeous. But her? She doesn’t fit any of those. She’s so plain. She always wears a pair of jeans and a shirt, her hair is always down and I’m actually amazed that she’s not wearing glasses. She’s just… plain.

 

You must be wondering how we met. Well I’ll tell you.

 

{~~~*FLASHBACK*~~~}

 

Someone opened the door to the rooftop. She panted as she closed the door. The cold air swiped down her body and she felt colder. She heaved a heavy sigh as she fell on the floor while leaning on the door.

 

Then she noticed an odd figure on the swing. She suddenly gasped and stopped breathing. She was actually waiting for it to do something but it didn’t even move. She went near it and noticed that it was a man sleeping. She sighed in relief since she didn’t wake him up.

 

Jiyong: you smell too sweet… go away…

Dara: ah… I’m sorry…

 

She looked at him but he didn’t even open his eyes to look at her. A small smile escaped her lips when she heard him say that she smelled sweet. She sat beside the swing and leaned her back to it. Jiyong’s other leg was stepping on the ground so the swing didn’t move.

 

Dara: what are you doing here? Don’t you have classes?

Jiyong: I’m sleeping. Don’t bother me.

Dara: can I… talk to you even if you’re sleeping?

 

Jiyong didn’t bother to open his eyes to look at the student. Her voice seemed to make him calm so he just let her be.

 

Jiyong: I won’t talk back.

Dara: I just need someone to listen…

Jiyong: do whatever you like.

 

She smiled while she was looking far away.

 

Dara: did you know about the Park Sandara and Lee Minho pairing?

 

She just asked a random question even though she knew he wouldn’t answer. But she was surprised when he did. He was still lying down on the swing and his eyes were still closed.

 

Jiyong: de… Isn’t that the pair everyone talked about 2 years ago?

Dara: de. That pair. You know them?

Jiyong: I don’t personally know both of them but that pair is popular pair because of what they did when they broke up. The whole school knows about it.

Dara: de. They are, aren’t they? I pity the girl though.

Jiyong: wae? She was the one who dumped him so why are you pitying her? I think she’s just a . She seduced him and then broke up with him after stealing his money and sleeping with him.

Dara: ah… is that so? Well I heard a different side of the story…

Jiyong: what side of the story would that be?

Dara: Park Sandara was actually placed in a bet. At that time, she just transferred from another school. So she was alone in this place. She was actually doing well until she met Lee Minho. She thought that he was a friend that she can trust. She let him into her life and allowed herself to fall in love with him. She never doubted him. She was actually pretty stupid to give away her trust like that. But he was the first one to reach out a hand to become her friend. So she was happy. She didn’t know that all those were lies. Lee Minho asked her to be his girlfriend and pretended to be happy, but behind that façade was a demon waiting to be unleashed. The bet was that Park Sandara was going to lose her ity to Lee Minho. And I think you know what happened…

Jiyong: Lee Minho suddenly made a scene in the cafeteria that time saying that Dara cheated on him and complained that he loved her but she just played with him. Was that it?

Dara: do you believe him?

Jiyong: no.

Dara: why not?

Jiyong: Because a man’s pride will be shattered if the woman he’s seeing cheats on him. So why let everyone know?

Dara: (nods) ahh… is that so…?

 

Her voice was shaking and it was the hint that she was crying. When he opened his eyes to look at her but his eyes suddenly widened then he suddenly sat down because Dara was actually soaked in water.

 

Jiyong: what happened to you?!

Dara: ah… this? It’s a normal thing.

 

Jiyong eyed her from head to toe. Although she was sitting, he knew that she was soaking wet all over. He didn’t know if tears were even flowing from her face since she was actually drenched.

 

Jiyong: normal thing? That’s a normal thing?

 

She looked at Jiyong and retreated her eyes to the ground before she leaned her face on her right palm. She sighed then she looked back at Jiyong with a small smile on her lips.

 

Dara: de… it’s already a normal thing after Minho embarrassed me in the cafeteria.

Jiyong: y-your Sandara Park?

Dara: (nods)

 

Jiyong looked at her in disbelief. He shook his head and heaved a heavy sigh.

 

Jiyong: who did this to you?

Dara: everyone… But it’s ok. I’m used to it anyway.

Jiyong: everyone? (Scoffs) you’ve gotta be kidding me.

 

But Dara just looked away. He scoffed again and looked away then he looked back at her with disbelief. He huffed and he closed his eyes in disappointment and removed his jacket. He looked at her and threw the jacket to her, then he stood up and put his hands in his pocket.

 

Jiyong: (looking away) my hyung would always tell me that people always judge you because they don’t understand you. They would always base it on what they see or hear from others but they will never understand unless they themselves know you personally. (Looks at her) If you don’t start talking, no one will know. So how long are you planning to keep your mouth shut?

 

Jiyong shook his head again and left. And just before he closed the door, it stopped.

 

He wondered why and tried to close it again but something was pulling the door so he looked and Dara was at the other side, holding the door.

 

Jiyong: what are you doing?

Dara: thank you for listening to me.

Jiyong: that’s it?

Dara: (nods)

 

Jiyong entered again and this time, he pinned Dara to the door. His right arm leaning on the door and his right hand close by Dara’s head and his elbow by her shoulder.

 

Jiyong: I don’t think I can accept that as a payment.

Dara: What do you mean?

 

Jiyong leaned his head closer to her ear.

 

Jiyong: if you really want to thank me, pay me with your body.

Dara: I don’t think I can. Even Minho wasn’t able to touch me.

 

Jiyong pulled his head back and looked at her in surprise.

 

Jiyong: what do you mean? But he said…

Dara: he was about to me… but my brother barged in before he could even kiss me.

Jiyong: so he hasn’t even taken your first kiss?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter