Despite the Protest

Hyung's Yeobo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

 

The next day…

 

Jiyong and Dara were supposed to go home together. They were walking together while chatting.

 

Dara: Mm… It looks like Appa and Unnie won’t be able to make it to the villa. We were hoping that they’d be there but I guess they’re still busy with work.

Jiyong: oh is that so? Well it’s ok. As long as you’re there.

Dara: you’re acting really weird lately coffee-yah…

Jiyong: well probably because hyung’s gonna be lonely if you’re not there.

Dara: (giggles) if you say so.

 

Just as the two of them went out of the university building, someone suddenly hugged Jiyong.

 

Jiyong: yah!

Bom: Jiyong-oppa! I was waiting for you!

Jiyong: you! What are you doing here?! Are you a stalker or something?!

Bom: aniyo! I was waiting for you! Hurry! Let’s get going to our date!

 

Bom started pulling Jiyong’s wrist but Jiyong immediately pulled his wrist back.

 

Jiyong: don’t act familiar with me. I don’t even know you.

Bom: Jiyong-oppa…

 

Bom’s eyes started to water and Dara immediately consoled her.

 

Dara: ah… uhm… excuse me… But please don’t cry. Jiyong-ah! Why did you do that to her?

Jiyong: Well I don’t know her. So I don’t care.

Dara: Jiyong-ah! (Slaps his arm)

Jiyong: yah!

Dara: ah… sorry about this rude guy over here. Are you alright?

Bom: (sniffs) well… I just wanted to spend the day with Jiyong-oppa. And why are you with him anyway? Who are you?! (Irritated)

Dara: Hi! I’m Dara. I’m Jiyong’s best friend.

Bom: best friend? You act like you’re his girlfriend.

Dara: (blushes) m-Muo?

Jiyong: yah! Don’t be stupid. This is my hyung’s girlfriend.

Bom: (surprised) Omo! Is that so?

 

All Bom’s irritation suddenly flew out the window when she heard that Dara is Seunghyun’s girlfriend. She immediately changed her attitude.

 

Dara: Jiyong-ah… I’m not really…

Bom: oh! That’s super nice! (Hugs Dara’s arm) Then we should be best friends too! Since I’m going to marry Jiyong, and you’re going to marry Seunghyun-oppa then we should get along!

Dara: m-marry?

Bom: mm! I’m Jiyong-oppa’s fiancé!

Jiyong: yah! Don’t suddenly assume things! I’m not your fiancé and I will definitely not marry you! (Pulls Dara away from her) And stop touching my cakey like that. I’ll be her ONLY best friend! Now shoo! Shoo!

Bom: cakey?

Dara: ah… please don’t misunderstand… he just calls me cakey because he… uhm…

Jiyong: because we’re best friends. So go away.

Bom: yah! Why do you have pet names when she’s Seunghyun-oppa’s girlfriend?

Jiyong: that’s not pet names! It’s a secret code name for us and you’re just jealous because you don’t have one!

Bom: then I want one too!

Jiyong: maybe when you catch us.

 

Jiyong suddenly pulled Dara away and they ran towards the parking lot. Just after entering the car, he immediately started the engine and he drove away. Of course Bom wasn’t able to run after them.

 

Dara: coffee-yah! Why did you leave your fiancé?!

Jiyong: she’s not my fiancé ok? She’s just making that up.

Dara: Muo?

Jiyong: she doesn’t even know who I am and she already claims to be my fiancé. That’s craziness.

Dara: So… I don’t get it.

Jiyong: we’re not engaged. She just suddenly declared that I’m her fiancé. She just came to our house and said that she’s my fiancé. I don’t even know her.

Dara: oh… That’s…

Jiyong: so don’t mind her. She’s just crazy. And she’s not even my type!

Dara: really?

Jiyong: really! Now don’t worry about it!

Dara: (sighs) if you say so…

 

Meanwhile…

 

The house doorbell starting irritating Seunghyun again. Just when he got home from work, someone’s there to disturb him again.

 

Seunghyun: Please don’t tell me it’s that girl again. (Opens the door) oh… what happened to you?

 

Bom stood there with her make up all r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter