The Mermaid Life: Welcome to Neverland

The Mermaid Life: Wish

 

You feel the wet cloth on your forehead as you flutter your eyes open slowly and the first thing you saw is a face of a young man staring at you. You suddenly sat up and accidently hit his nose hard as the young man yelled out in pain while cover his nose.

You cover your mouth in shock, "Omo! I'm so sorry!" you quickly apologize to the young man. The young man wave it off while his nose, "It's okay... you have a pretty hard skull." you smile gulity at him. "I'm really sorry... you kind of surprise me when your close to my face." you said.

The young man smile as he uncover his nose, "Ye, sorry about that." you shurgged your shoulders and you take a look at him.

"Who are you?" you asked then you realize your surrounding, "Where am I?" you look around in the huge bedroom. He smiles, "I'm Aj, and you're in the Neverland Castle." Aj said with welcoming voice. You look at Aj with many emotional in you then you slowly look down. Blankets cover your legs, you carefully shift the blanket away and you saw it. Your own legs, you smile goofy at it, 'Legs... I have legs!' you thought excited.

Aj tilted his head, "Are you okay?" he asked you as you snap out of it and nodded your head. "Yes. I'm good." you said. Aj smile, "That's good, I have to inform others the good news that you're awake." you nod at him. Aj walk out of the room and you stare at your legs, "I can't believe it... I finally get to become a human." you thought out loud happily.

The door opens as you look up, there's five unfamiliar faces except Aj that you just met him. "Ah, well I'm glad that you're awake now. We have been worried since he took you in our castle." he said, as you look at him confusion.

"Who are you all?" you asked them as they all look at each other then the young man look at you with a calm smile, "I'm Soohyun." he said.

"Eli."

"Hoon."

"Kevin, nice to meet you!"

"I'm Dongho."

You smile at them, "Nice to meet you all, I'm Seashell, you. But people called me Star." you introduced your self to them.

They nod their head, "Well it's nice to meet you, Star." Soohyun said. Kevin tilted his head, "Are you hungry?" he asked as your stomach growl and you blush in embarrasses. Kevin chuckled, "I take that as a yes. I'll get the food for you." Kevin said as he grabbed Eli, "You're coming with me." Eli groan, he doesn't want to go but he has no choice. Kevin dragged Eli out of the room, while you just blink. Hoon rubbing back of his neck, "Umm... do you like a bunny?" he asked with a blush on his cheeks. You just blink once again then you smile as you nodded your head, "Ye." Hoon smile then he called out in different languages.

The white bunny hop inside of your room and you look at the bunny in shock and awed. Hoon picked the bunny up and walk to the bed, and he set the bunny down. The bunny wrinkles it nose then hop toward you as you squeak in surprise when the bunny just jumps on your lap.

Hoon smile, "I found him in wood not too long ago. I've been looking for someone who can take him. And well.... when he saw you, he told me he wants to be your pet." Hoon said with a little embarrasses and you were speechless but you smile.

"That's nice... wait how can you understand animals?" you asked Hoon. Soohyun put his arm around Hoon, "He can talk to animals, that his ability." Soohyun grinned, as you look at Hoon in awed.

"That's amazing!" you said as Hoon blushes but smile.

You look at others, "You have ability too?" you asked them.

Soohyun grinned wide, "Hell yeah, we do. I have strength." he said as he calmly lifts the dresser up as if it was a feather. Your eyes wide in dumbfounded, "Whoa..." you thought out loud.

Dongho open his palm as the fireball appear, "Amazing..." you mumbled. Aj just smile, "I can control weathers. It's snowing right now, but it's not cold at all." Aj said walk to the window and you can see the snow. Aj open the window and you feel the warm breeze, "Wow, it's warm but snowing." you whispers as Aj smile.

Soohyun cross his arms, "Kevin has Air/wind, and Eli has Earth." he said and you nodded your head.

Kevin walks in with a food on tray, "Hello~" Kevin came with a smile on his face as he walks to you. He set the tray on your lap, you look at the food, "Oh, thank you." you said.

Eli walks in the room with horrific face, you look at him concerned, "Are you okay?" you asked Eli.

Eli nodded his head and let his headrest on the wall. You started too worried but Kevin just smile at you, "Don't worry about it. Its normal." you just look at Kevin then nod your head.

Then you remember, "Oh, who saved me and brought me here?" you asked them. They look at each other, Soohyun sigh, "Well... there's one missing. He's in his room, doesn't really want to be involve." you frown.

Aj smile softly at you, "Don't worry. You will meet him." you just nod your head. You remove the tray on the side of the bed; you shift your legs over the bed. 'I wonder if walking is easy? I mean they walk just like its normal for them. I'm sure its not too hard.' you thought as you started to stand but your legs started to shaking.

The young men look at you with concerned and confusion in their eyes. You finally stand then move your foot ahead but you fell on the ground, the young men quickly check on you.

"Yah, your okay?" Kevin asked and you just nodded your head. Hoon and Aj kindly gently grabbed your arms to pull you up on your feet. You stand on your feet once again, then you start move your foot then again you fell but Aj and Hoon catch you before you meet the floor again.

You slowly descended the ground and sat down, you stare at your legs in confuse.

Soohyun bent his knee down front of you, "What's wrong?" you look at Soohyun. "I can't walk." you said with sad eyes. You finally got your wish but how can you walk when you got legs?

Soohyun look at you with disbelief face, Kevin raise his eyebrows, "Well, we can go find your family for you. Maybe they can help you." Kevin suggests.

And you just look down sadly; "I don't have a family." you mumbled, as all young men look at you in dumbfounded, speechless, sympathetic and worried.

"Oh..." Kevin look away while rubbing back of his neck.

Dongho frown, "Then where do you live?" Dongho asked. You bit your bottom lip, 'Under the sea, in the cave.' you thought then you quickly came up with a plan, "Umm, I don't have a home. I used to have a boat but my boat crashed into the huge rock." you lied smoothly as you feel gulity, you really hate lie but you have no choice.

Eli started to understand, "I understand now. He found you in the shore, black out. So guess you’re lucky that you’re alive." Eli said. You smile while nodded your head. "Then, can you tell us where you from?" Hoon asked you.

You thought about it, "I'm from... everywhere." you mentally cringe at the horrible answer. Kevin furrowed his eyebrow, "What do you mean?"

You your lips, "I'm from everywhere. I travel a lot." you lied once again. Kevin nodded his head understanding.

You just smile, "I'm sorry if I'm bother you all. I will leave right away." you said but the young men stopped you. Soohyun shakes his head, "No, you have no place to stay. No family, and you can't even walk yet." Soohyun said with stubborn voice.

"That's right, you are going to stay here and we'll help you to walk again." Aj said with a smile.

The white bunny hops toward you and jump on your legs, "He said he wouldn’t let you go easily." Hoon said with a smile and you just look at each the boys. You smile wide, "Thank you!" you said as you pet the white bunny.

“Oh, and welcome to Neverland, Star.” You nod your head while thinking how nice these boys are. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok~!

Next Chapter: The Mermaid Life: You're all the Princes of Neverland?!

Look forward! xD