Forgive Me Not.

My Beautiful Hangover

"YAH! THATS MY FAVOURITE SHOES!"

I looked up and widen my eyes to see T.O.P fuming at me. I gulped anxiously and stood rooted to the ground, staring at his glare. Seungri stood protectively in front of me and try to ease up the situation.

 

"Hyung....forgive her. The coffee is hot and you know how it is..." Seungri shrugged and put his hand out in surrender. I retreated behind him, curisng mentally to myself. Why is this job harder than it seems to be? I thought, biting my numb tongue.

"You....you will PAY for a new one!" T.O.P hissed at me and jabbed the air in between us insultingly at me.

"BWOH?!" I felt pissed straightaway, "WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM? YOUR PERSONAL MAID?! YOU CAN'T EVEN FORGIVE A HUMAN MISTAKE?!" I shouted back, my anger flaming in me.

"YOU DARE TALK BACK-" He began but I stepped away from Seungri and walked straight up to T.O.P's face and face him.

"ANI! YOU LISTEN HERE!" I began, my anger reaching its limits and overflowing in me now, "I'M JUST WORKING HERE. I'M NO ONE'S PERSONAL MAID. I'M NOT FLITHY RICH LIKE YOU AND I'M JUST HERE TO FIND SOME RICE BOWL FOR MY BROTHER AND I. DON'T ADD IN MORE MISERY IN MY LIFE JUST BECAUSE OF SOME STUPID SHOES!"

During the argument, the rest of the guys strolled in, only to pause at the doorway, a few feet from us and heard my whole anger venting out. They looked at T.O.P's shoes and stared at each other. Seungri was about to push me away when I suddenly did the unthinkable.

"SMACK!"

My hand flew to T.O.P's face with a loud clapping sound. T.O.P. paused and snorted an unbelievable sound of shock. The guys were gasping and calling our names. But between us, I know that we can only see each other and no one else. I was fuming, my hands trembling, my face a shade of red. T.O.P, on the other hand, gritted his teeth and glared at me with unforgivable eyes.

"How dare you...." He began and started calling me in a string of vulgarities.

He lifted his hand up high, prepared to smack me down but G-Dragon came up and grabbed his wrist. He pushed T.O.P away and said,"Stop with your ego. Seriously, are you that heartless? SInce when did you become like this?"

T.O.P gave the rest of the guys looks of betrayal and anger. He stared them down, before his eyes landed on mine. "You are so going to pay....I can do anything....keep that in mind, low-life."

I was about to yell back but Daesung pulled me away and dragged me out of the room. I met T.O.P's glaring eyes before we turned and exited the buliding. I was still fuming and anger spread through me like wildfire. But the moment Daesung took me out of the buliding, I felt a little better.

He walked me to the nearest bench and sat me down. I plopped down on the wooden bench, frustrated with what happened. Daesung looked at me, hoping to ease the situation a little. He snorted a laugh, with gained my attention. He began, saying, "You should know something about T.O.P."

"Why should I know something about him. He is already prepared to slaughter me anytime since I slapped him hard in the face." I looked away, feeling pissed.

Daesung took my hand and squeezed it. I stared at our hands, hoping that maybe he would let it go but he didn't. He smiled and continued, "T.O.P. is actually a nice guy. Its just, things have been a little rough for us."

"Still doesn't explain the fact he totally dispise me the first time we met." I muttered, tugging my hand away.

Daesung stared at his hand where my hand used to be in his. He just sighed and let out a little shrug. "I don't think so. I think he....is troubled by the fact. You see...when we discuss of having a personal assistant, he was the only one who opted for a out. He didn't agree with the idea. We were wondering why and no matter how many times, he just could not get the reason out." Daesung leaned back and slid his hands in his pockets, "Maybe it has something to do with his personal life. We don't really share our personal life stories but whatever it is, I guess its affecting him now."

I kept quiet and picked a broken twig off the floor. I fumbled with it, sighing. "Are you trying to say, I should forgive him and get along with this job?"

Daesung chuckled. "Neh. We have a good feeling about you, really. But.... the decision is up to you."

I looked at him and finally gave in. I smiled, having to feel a little better after some talk. "Well, I'll give it a shot, but I swear if T.O.P. is going to do something bad to me again, I'm opting out."

Daesung smirked, "Gomayo, Elena."

I shrugged. I was a little distracted with Daesung's smile that I hurt myself. "Ouch." I cried in pain, dropping the twig and staring at my finger, which began to ooze out blood.

Daesung flew close to me, holding my hand like a baby. He stared at me, our faces too close. "Kencanah? Are you hurt?"

I tried to shake off the thought and respond to the worrying questions, "Neh...I think I have splinters in my finger." I wiggled my finger a little and winced with I felt another piercing pain in my finger.

"Come on. Let's head back and I'll get that clean and bandage up." He pulled me up and walked with me, his other arm around my shoulders and the other holding my wrist. I looked at him, feeling an overwhelming feeling arousing in me.

As we got to the glass doors, Daesung stopped. I stopped too, looking up to finally see the guys appearing in front of us. T.O.P. was plugging his ears with music, ignoring the fact I was in front of him. DIRECTLY in front of him. G-Dragon, Seungri and Taeyang smiled when they saw me but frowned almost immediately when they saw Daesung's hand holding my wrist. At that point in time, the blood oozed out more and was forming a trail of blood down my wrist. Daesung didn't cringed or dropped my arm immediately when the blood reached his fingers. Instead, he held on tighter, suddenly feeling the need for medical attention now.

"Where's the nearest first aid kit?" He asked immediately, staring at the guys.

"At the main office. Follow me." G-Dragon said, leading the way. The guys followed behind. I saw T.O.P. rolling his eyes at my injury, mumbling something too low for me to hear and walking right behind us.