Attending To Emergencies Is More Important.

My Beautiful Hangover

GD made sure I was following behind him. As he did, the rest of the guys followed, except Taeyang, who volunteered to stay with T.O.P. I sighed and winced as I tried to wiggle my finger again. The sharp aching pain of the splinters was digging further into my skin. More blood oozed out and it was flowing down Daesung's fingers. 

"Stop moving." He urged, his voice too close to my ears. I nearly flinched away but I obeyed his instructions immediately. I just nodded and keep my breath in check. 

"Kencanah?" I heard Seungri beside me, keeping pace with me. I looked at him and gave him a weak smile. 

"Neh.... I'm fine. Its just splinters." I said, trying to reassure the both of them. But I knew this was going to kill me if I don't have it check. 

GD sighed and pushed the door opened. Another wave of cold air blew at us and I feel like falling on the floor and sleep right there. The job was draining the energy out of me. The splinters were just draining out more. Daesung saw my expression and half-carried me to the couch nearby.  I let out a silent cry, feeling a little dizzy. The copper and rust smell was filling my nose and I felt nauseous. 

GD flew to my side almost immediately, a white box in his hand. Seungri was sitting on the end of the couch, staring at me. "Hurry." He urged, his eyes looking too sad on him. Daesung was in the small kitchen in the office, washing his hands. I could hear the tap running as he did. 

GD wiped the blood off my hands and arms with the tissues. He threw them into the waste paper basket nearby. "Seungri... help me." GD said, wiping the blood off his hands. Seungri flocked nearby and took out a pair of twitsers. He lifted my finger and wiped the blood off the wound. 

"OUCH!" I cried in pain, cringing from the sharp pain jolting up my arm. 

Seungri widened his eyes in shock and apologised sincerely. "Mianneh. Bear with me....its going to hurt." 

With that in mind, I tried not to cry, winced or even move as Seungri wiped and picked the splinters off my finger. He managed to get them all out. As he did, he counted them and smiled at me. "Five splinters out. I think thats all. Try moving your finger." 

I moved and true enough, there was no pain anymore. It was only numb and the blood stopped flowing. "Gomayo... I can't feel anything though."

GD smiled and looked at me. " I put on some medication a little while ago. " 

"Oh...." I was feeling dumped and stupid at that moment. My lips spread into a huge grin and I started to giggle. "Whoops. I didn't know." 

GD and Seungri started chuckling, and then cracked up a little more. I laughed along with them, shaking my head for my foolishness.  Just then Daesung came out and stared at us. "Why are you laughing? Is she treated already?" 

I stared at Daesung and grinned a little wider. "Neh... the splinters are out." 

"Here. I have to bandage for you now." GD stopped laughing but just grinned as he took out the plasters and aid me. I watched and smiled. 

Daesung sat beside me, Seungri sat in front of me with GD busy aiding me. Seungri watched in amazement as GD got all the plasters on perfectly. The situation was getting more awkward when the door burst opened and T.O.P. came in like a boss. 

"Are you done? Can we go? Leave her alone already." He said coldly. We all looked up and stared at him. But T.O.P. was staring at me, his cold eyes resting on mine before he narrowed his eyes and left the room without another look on me.