Second Effect

The Consequences.

I groaned as I fell off the couch with a thud. “Thank for ruining my diet guys.” I sat up and leaned against the couch. A head fell on my lap and I saw a glimpse of blonde hair. “Get off me, Sehun.” I said as I poked his forehead. He slapped away my hand and closed his eyes. “Stop it, Noona.” He glared at me when I continuously poked his forehead.

I laughed and laid my head on the couch. “Thanks for the pizza, Ae-ssi.” I straightened my back and smiled at Suho. “Oh great. At least one of you has manners.” I turned to the other.

“Thank you babe.” Chanyeol’s gruff voice could be heard. “Thanks Noona.” Jongin said while laying his head on my shoulder.

My finger was still poking Sehun’s forehead and I looked down when he didn’t even slap my hands away. “Don’t you dare sleep on me Sehun.” But he did.

“I’m so tired.” Baekhyun yawned and stretched his arms. He stood up and went off to somewhere. Chanyeol stood up from where he was seated and plopped down on the couch. He laid down on it, hitting my head in the process since his arms are goddamn long. “Opps, sorry.” He chuckled and rested his arms under his head.

I groaned and fixed my hair which was useless since Chanyeol ruffled my hair afterwards. He just loves to annoy me doesn’t he?

Baekhyun came out from god knows where with a few pillows and he was dragging 2 blankets. I laughed when he struggled to carry all of those things. I would’ve helped him but Jongin and Sehun were holding me down.

“Go and sleep in Chanyeol’s room.” Baekhyun said as he threw a pillow to Suho. I shook my head sighed. “I need to go home.” I said with a frown.

“Sleep here. It’s already late and it’s dangerous for you to drive alone at 3 in the morning.” He said. I groaned, I didn’t even notice how fast the time flies when I was with these guys. I have an early morning class tomorrow but I’m just tired to drive.

“Ugh fine.” I looked around and notice that someone is missing. “Where’s Umma?” Baekhyun threw a blanket to the already sleeping Chanyeol and glanced at me with a frown. “He’s asleep in my room. That brat.”

I chuckled as I gently placed Sehun’s head on a pillow. I pat Kai’s check and he groaned. “Wake up, Jonginnie.” I said as I pat his cheeks. He groaned once again and caught my hands in his. He held them tight and certainly doesn’t have any intention to let it go.

His hands are warm and I like how his fingers felt when they’re intertwined with mine but I was so tired and the sound of the comfortable bed under me sounds so good.

“Wake up, Kkamjong.” I slapped his forehead and he sat up immediately. I stood up quickly so that he couldn’t lay down on me again. He soon found a pillow and lay down. I crouched in front of him and rubbed the place where I slapped him. I felt guilty when a bright pinkish color started to appear on his forehead but I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Sorry, Jongin.”

 

I flipped over so that I would lie on my stomach and stretched out my arms. I heard a groan when I accidentally slapped someone when I was stretching out my arms. I slightly opened my eyes and saw a glimpse of blonde hair. I groaned and sat up. “Sehunnie?”

He opened his eyes for a second before closing them again. “Hey noona.” I sighed and looked at the clock that was hanging on the wall. “I need to go.” I muttered as I saw that it’s already 8 and I had class at 10.

“What are you doing here?” Annoyed at my questions, Sehun groaned and ended up sitting right beside me. “The floor was so cold since that jackass Baekhyun hyung didn’t give me a blanket. Kai’s sleeping with Kyungsoo hyung so.” He shrugged and hugged the blanket tighter.

He looked so sleepy and I felt guilty for waking him up. “Aigoo, sorry for waking you up.” I said as I got off the bed. “Where are you going?” He asked sleepily as he lay back down. I pulled the covers over him and grabbed my phone from the bed.

“I have class.” I made a face before ruffling Sehun’s hair. “See you soon, kay.” I said hurriedly before fleeing out of the door.

“Eww.” I scrunched up my face, disgusted at the sight in front of me. Chanyeol was laying on top of Baekhyun while Suho was laying closely beside Baekhyun … too close.

“Stop making that face, you look ugly.” I nearly jumped at the sudden voice and turned to my right. “Yah, you scared me.” I glared at D.O.

I chuckled and eyed him. “Wow, you look cute.” He was in a pink dotted apron and a spatula in one hand. His hair was sticking up, bed hair I guessed.

“I was cooking breakfast.” He said. “Eat before you go.” I looked up at him apologetically and sighed. “I can’t, Umma. I really need to go.” I frowned and tip toed to hug him. “I’ll see you later.”

 

 

I walked inside the café and trudged towards where they were sitting at. I managed to get ready in an hour and I was 1 hour early.

“Oh Jiae’s here.” L.Joe said as soon as I sat down on the chair. “What’s up.” I smiled and raised my hand to the waitress.

The waitress smiled at me and I smiled back. “The usual?” She asked and I nodded. “And uhmm a chicken sandwich please.” I said. She nodded her head once and bowed at me before going.

I glanced at Myungsoo who was sitting beside me and noticed his depressed face. “What’s with you?” I said as I took his coffee that was in front of him and took a sip.

He sighed dramatically before bumping his head on the table. My eyes widened at looked at him weirdly. “What the --.” I looked at L.Joe for answer but he simply shrugged.  I looked over to Sungyeol and he did the same.

“Oh.” Sungyeol suddenly yelled and clapped his hands once. “I have an idea.” Hearing that, L looked up while beaming.

Sungyeol cocked his head at me and I raised a brow, not understanding a thing. “You can ask Jiae.” L.Joe smiled and leaned nearer. “That’s a great idea.” He wriggled his brows which looked so disturbing at the moment.

“What is it guys?” I asked but they simply eyed Myungsoo with creepy smiled while Myungsoo kept on glancing at me from time to time.

“But …” Myungsoo hesitated for a second. “I can’t do that to Jiae.”

“Do what guys? Do what?” I asked in curiosity but they still ignored me. “She’s your only choice, hyung.” L.Joe said and Sungyeol nodded. “Dude, just do it.” He urged.

Myungsoo sighed for the umpteenth time that day and turned to me. He looked into my eyes and grabbed both of my hands. I cocked my brows and looked at Sungyeol and L.Joe for help. “Guys? … guys? What’s happening?”

I looked at Myungsoo weirdly when he closed his eyes and scrunched up his face, still holding onto my hands. “Yoo Jiae, will you marry me?”