Far Away..

Far Away

"Let's be friends first." she said with a smile at her face.

 

"Since we'll be stuck together for who knows how long.. And I can't act like them in We Got Married.. I'm just an ordinary people who somehow got caught in this show.." she continued still with a smile on her face, staring right at his eyes.

 

He nodded slowly, "Yeah sure. Let's be friends." he answered.

 

Her smile grows bigger as she said, "Thank you, Doojoon ssi."

 

**********


Doojoon's POV (few months ago)

I don't know why I ended up agree to do this stupid show. One day hyung came and tell me to do this show. This stupid match-making show. They said that they want to do something like We Got Married, but in a different way. The difference is that they choose the girl from ordinary people, they auditioned them. I tried to reasoned with manager hyung and boss, but to no avail. They said, "Let's just try first, we don't know would you make it as the couple or not."
The other differences with We Got Married is that this show, puts 3 guys (all are idols) and 3 girls (all are ordinary girls) to live together for a month, to get to know each other, and at the end of the month, all of them have to choose. The guys have to write which girl they would like to be coupled with, and so do the girls. If there's match between them, than you got the couple. If there's no match, then they'll start it all over. It's crazy isn't it? I know. And I don't know why I ended up here, at the studio for the first recording. Today they'll introduce us to the girls, and starting from tomorrow I have to lived on that apartment, where we have to stay together for a month.

As I walk across the studio I recognize the other idols present today, I know all of them well. At least I won't be lonely for the next four weeks. 

 

**********

Doojoon's POV

To think of it again, I have to say that I'm glad I take the chance to join the show. Lots of things happen within those four weeks. I never thought I found someone that can make me feel like this. I wrote her name few months ago, and surprisingly she wrote mine too. I'm happy as I can be when I see that. I can't stop grinning from ear to ear that day and makes the other members stares at me weirdly. Well I don't care. But that day, when we finally have some time personally, with no cameras on our tail she said those words to me.

 

 

"Let's be friends first." she said with a smile at her face.

 

"Since we'll be stuck together for who knows how long.. And I can't act like them in We Got Married.. I'm just an ordinary people who somehow got caught in this show.." she continued still with a smile on her face, staring right at his eyes.

 

I can only nodded and answered, "Yeah sure. Let's be friends."

 

Her smile grows bigger as she said, "Thank you, Doojoon ssi."

 

We've been continuing the show up until now. We didn't lived together like that other show, we still lived on our own house. But when it's time to have the shoot, the VJs will come to ourhouse and followed us through the day. It's been months, and I've always come to her house whenever I have time, even when it's not the 'shooting day'. She always welcomes me, even when I came at midnight. I know that she didn't join the show purposely. One of the girls who supposed to be there suddenly canceled her appearance right on the very first shooting day, and with no time to search another girl, she was choosen. She was a part-timer there at the TV Station back then, the boss forced her to do the show, and so she joined us that day.

All these times I've been always show her that for me, I want to be more than a friend. In real life. I want to have a real relationship with her. Odd as it may sound, but thanks to this show I get to know her. Thanks to this show I can be her friend, even though I want more than a friend. It's been always on my mind these days. Should I just say it to her? But what if it'll destroy our friendship? Will I lose her?

All I can do is just watch you from a far....
You've always been close, but yet so far away from me..

I wonder.. Will you knows it one day?
This strange feelings I have inside..
The heartbeats for you..
I hope.. I just hope..
Maybe.. You feel the same way for me too..

Even if it's just a little..
Please let me have a room at your heart..


Cause I think I'm in love with you..
And I don't know how to live without you here with me..

 

**********

 

Doojoon walks in to his dorm room with a sigh. All of the members who were sitting right in front of the TV turns around and stared at him. Doojoon just walks away from them and get in to his room. The members watch him and heaves a sigh.

"It's been weeks and he's still looks like that." Junhyung said

"I know, hyung. I just wondering if there's anything we can do to make him feel better?" Dongwoon said and rest his shoulder on the couch

"He really do like her so much. He knows that. We all knows that. But yet she don't." Yoseob said and heaves out a sigh again.

Kikwang nods, and sigh too, agree with what Yoseob just said.

They all sit silently no longer paying attention to the TV when suddenly Hyunseung snaps out, "I can't take it anymore. Let's just talk to him first" he said and quickly gets up and walk into Doojoon's room with the other members silently following him.

 

**********

Doojoon POV

I was walking through the studio aimlessly. All the things the members said few days ago runs into my mind. They want me to take the chance. Whatever the result might be. It'll be hard if our friendship ends up badly because of this, I don't want that. Sometimes I think it'll be better if we stay like this. At least I can alwasy see her smile. But then I can't imagine it if the show was over and I can't see her anymore, or seeing her with another guy. I was still deep in thoughts when I saw someone familiar. A smile quickly creeps into my face since I recognize her right away. I wonder maybe I can recognize her from miles away. She didn't look like she saw me, so I decided to follow her. Just right on the corner, that's when I saw it.

She was standing stiffly as she saw the guy in front of him. She smiles at him awkwardly and says, "It's been a long time right, oppa?"

The guy in front of him smiles and nods, "How have you been? I heard you join some match-making show?" he asks

Once again she smiles awkwardly, "Just.. Something happened, and I ended up joining the show."

The guy smiles again and pat her hair, "I wonder, if back then I decided to do it differently, what will happen now? I miss you." he said while looking at her longingly. She just stand there staring at him and I can see it in her eyes, that this guy still means something to her.

I turn myself around and let my shoulder rest on the wall. I know it right away. She still likes that guy. I don't know what happen between them. But that's the reason why she once said didn't want to have a relationship with a star. It's all because of him. Her ex-boyfriend. Jung Yonghwa.

 

 

 

And yet I wonder.. You still so far away from me..




*****THE END*****