....

.....

Sorry if you guys confuse with the title. Cuz honestly, I don't know what should I title this story.

And I'm sorry for the bad grammars and also if the story is not good as the other,,,hehehehe,,,

*bow*

==========================================

 

 

Narrator POV

“You will come, right oppa??” asked Chaerin to her beloved Jiyong. Her fiancé.

 

Jiyong smiled and touch her cheeks gently, “Of course, I will always come for you. Just wait, ok??”

 

Chaerin nodded with smile in her lovely face, she knows that Jiyong will come for her no matter what. When Chaerin needs him, Jiyong will come and be on her side. She loves him, so much. And Jiyong loves her too.

 

Jiyong left the house to his company, YG Entertainment. He work as a producer there, he used to be one of YG artist. But when he met Chaerin, he decide to step out from entertainment world. He doesn’t like when his fans and also paparazzi disturbed Chaerin’s life. That’s why he choose to be producer now.

 

Today was their fifth anniversary, Chaerin and Jiyong decided to have dinner in their house. Yes, Chaerin and Jiyong lived together since the first time they become a lover. Actually Jiyong already did that last night. But being busy producer make him forget the ring. So Chaerin told him to buy the ring while Chaerin will ‘propose’ him in a right way tonight.

 

It’s weird though, but being so in love with Chaerin, Jiyong will do anything for her. In his way to the company, Jiyong can’t stop thinking about how will Chaerin propose him.

 

“Yo, Ji, what’s with the face?? You look so happy today??” asked Youngbae, his best friend.

 

“You have no idea.” Said Jiyong with boyish smile. Youngbae shook his head knowing his best friend was in love with a girl.

 

He knows Chaerin because he’s the one who introduce her to Jiyong. Only a simple meeting and then the cupid do the work. He’s happy too knowing that Jiyong will get married soon, oh yes, he knows about Jiyong’s proposal last night. Which remind him, “Did you already buy the ring??” asked Youngbae when he suddenly remember.

 

“, I forgot. What time is it?? The jewelry shop still open, right??”

 

Youngbae look at his watch “Well, it will closed soon. You better hurry, Ji. Let me finish your work. Go to Chaerin now. Don’t make her wait too long or someone might steal her away.”

 

Jiyong gasped, “I won’t let that happen. You shouldn’t say that, Bae. You scared me,,,,”

 

“Aigoo, I was just kidding..”

 

“Yeah, I know that. But for a second I thought you’re the one who want to steal her away from me. Gotta go, I owe you one, Bae!!!” Jiyong said running out from the recording room.

 

Youngbae looked up to the door, he smiled bitterly, “Yeah, for a second ago, I was thinking to steal her away from you. But we know the answer, right?? She’s yours and you’re hers. Me, I’m just nobody,,,” he said to himself. Tears was on his eyes but he wiped it.

 

Youngbae was in love with Chaerin since long time ago, but he knows Chaerin doesn’t feel the same way with him. So he think that if he wait she might love him. But his biggest mistake was introducing his love life to Jiyong, his best friend. He never knew that Jiyong will be his biggest rival to him. Being a good friend to both Jiyong and Chaerin, Youngbae help them to become lover. It’s painful for him, but as long as Chaerin happy, then he will be happy. He can endure this pain as long as Chaerin smiling.

 

* * * * *

It’s been fifteen minutes and Jiyong still on his way to the jewelry shop. He keeps praying the shop will still open when he gets there.

 

“Don’t closed, please please please,,,,,”

 

Jiyong breathe in relief when he saw the shop was still open, he rush into the shop. “I-I want a wedding ring. A special one.” He said between his breathe. The owner smile to him.

 

“For your fiancé, mister??” Jiyong nodded frequently. “Then I suggest you choose this one.” The owner said to Jiyong.

 

He look at where the owner pointed and he saw two rings inside the transparent box. It looks like the rings trapped in ice.

 

“According to the legend, these rings belongs to the Ice Prince. He used the rings when he got married with his beloved Princess, which is a human. But the day when they celebrating their marriage, they got attacked with his enemy. The Ice Prince fight with all his strength, trying to protect his people. But unfortunately, he lost his Princess. The Princess died. He’s so angry and he swore that he will kill all of his enemy, and he did.”

 

Jiyong likes to hear the story but he keeps tapping his finger to the table glass. He was worried that his Chaerin wait too long for him. But the owner seems doesn’t aware of his act.

 

“When The Ice Prince succeed killed all his enemy, he then killed himself. He can’t live without his Princess. But before he died, he swore that he will be together with his Princess again. Maybe not in this life, but in his next life, he MUST be with his Princess. Then he died, with these rings in his hand.” The owner end his story with a sad smile. But when he see Jiyong, his eyes were sparkling, “You’re so lucky if you can get someone you loved, young boy.” He said to Jiyong.

 

Jiyong smile, “Yes, sir. I’m very lucky when I know she loves me too. Now, if you don’t mind. Can I have these rings?? I don’t want her wait too long for me,,,” he said politely.

 

The owner laugh, “Ah, my mistake. I’m addicted with the story. Sure you can, don’t let her wait too long, young boy.” He said giving the rings to Jiyong. He paid for the ring, it’s quite expensive, Jiyong thought. But the price was equal with the history, even though it’s just a story, but the ring looks so elegant and ancient. He likes it and he knows Chaerin will likes it too.

 

“Thank you, sir.” Jiyong said stepping out from the shop. But before he can go any further, the owners grabbed his arm.

 

“As long as you have the ring, you will be bound to your love. And no matter what happen, you will found your love again. Don’t ever let go.” The owner said before letting go Jiyong’s arm.

 

Jiyong only smile to the owner and entering his car, it’s weird enough but he let it passed. His mind was stick with Chaerin now. “Hunchae-ah,, wait for me, ne??” he said smiling to himself.

 

His right hand was driving while his left hand was holding the ring tightly. He keeps smiling like an idiot and looking to the ring. The box was transparent so he can see the rings perfectly. It was so beautiful.

 

A honked surprise him and make him lose balance from his wheel making his car rolling uncontrollable. He can feel the pain from the crash, but he still force to open his eyes and looked for the ring. He saw the box and reached it with difficulty. “Chaerin-aaahh,,” he muttered. Refuse to give up on the darkness that coming to him.

 

“Chaerin-aahh,,w-wait,,f-for mee,,,” he said before closing his eyes. His hand holding the ring tightly.

 

*****

At the same time, Chaerin still waiting for her fiancé, Jiyong. She already cooked the best food she knows. She keeps watching the door hoping that the door will open and showing her love, Jiyong with open arms and also the ring. She smile with the thought.

 

The bell rang and she runs towards the door happily. It weird when Jiyong ring the bell since he has the key. But she thinks that maybe he want to surprise her, like always.

 

But what she didn’t expect is a stranger standing outside with a sorry face. “Excuse me, is this Kwon’s residence??” the man asked her. She nodded slowly, “Ah, I’m Choi Seunghyun. I’m here to inform you that Kwon Jiyong has passed away in a car crash. I tried to call you but your phone was off. I need you to confirm his body at the hospital now.” He said.

 

 

==============================

Ahh, so sorry for this chapter, I should've end it better than this but I can't think any other words.

*bow*