Chapter 2- Why Can't You Just Love me?

Don't Let the One You Love to Leave You

 

Hyunseung POV

 

I quietly followed Junnie to the bunk beds without him noticing and only sees him staring at the Yoseob peaceful sleep.

"He might wake up if you keep staring him like that, Junnie...Go take a Shower" I smiled by forcing back my tears.

"Thanks Hyunseung" then he lefted.

He told me he liked Yoseob by an accident but he's grateful that he told me. I stared at the sleeping sweet blonde and think..."Why couldn't it be ME that Junhyung loved? I want him to love me so much.. But What can I do? I can't hurt Yoseob...And I can't tell him to love me instead. Me and Junhyung are Best Friends since the day Beast debut. I want him to be happy, didn't I? Even if means he loving someone else and me watching him...Tears flowing out from my eyes. "It's Okay...*sob sob* as long as He's Happy...I should be happy too, right? For my decision,I wiped my tears with my arms....

 

Next Morning~ 

"Morning Hyung...Morning Everyone ^_^ I will make breakfast now." said Hyunseung.

"Morning." said DongWoon and he keep on staring at Hyunseung.

"Yah! Woonie! Why you keep on staring at Seungie? Didn't You see me here? Don't tell me that you love....."

DongWoon kissed his boyfriend Kikwang to stop his nagging.

"YaH! Get in your room! You are ruining my Seobie's Innocence" Junhyung Covered Yoseob's eyes with his hands

 Hyunseung stood up and went to the Bathroom. Locked himself behind the door.

 

 

"Where's Seungie going?" asked the confused Seobie.

 

In the Bathroom.

Hyunseung's back lid down the wall. He sat with his head between his legs and sobbed. My Yoseob! My Yoseob! MY ....The Words keep replaying in his mind....Can’t You just Believe it, Jang Hyunseung? It is Impossible that Junhyung will love you. You're crying for a man that doesn't love you. Why is that? I have said to myself that I must be strong. I must let him happy didn't I? But why My emotional don't even listen to me?

 

Junhyung sighed and hugged Yoseob....His mind was just thinking why Hyunseung suddenly left Breakfast for no reason.

"Hyung...Is there something wrong?" Yoseob furrowed his eyebrown..."You know you can tell me...I'm good in keeping it ^_^" He smiled with his cute face..

"Aniyo..It's nothing" Junhyung said.

Hyunseung is pretty much over it. He hit himself which made Junhyung run over and asked if he's okay. His warm touch on his cheeks make him feel that someone really care about him. And once again he try to hit herself again. This makes Junhyung Hugged him and begging him to stop hurting himself.  "Man! He's so Prefect to me...But he doesn't Love me. Junhyung love Hyunseung as a brother...Not a Lover...Call me to stop hurting myself? I will stop hurting myself once you stop hurting me. I Just wanted to tell him, I couldn't. He hugged me tight, comfort me but just for a while. He saw Our Leader DooJoo started to get close to Yoseob. I sighed again as seeing him run over to Yoseob, hugging him and running away from that mad leader. Why couldn't that be me?"

 

Hyunseung keep asking the same question in his mind. No matter how much he wanted to be with Rapper in his life, he just can't get it. His future planning of marrying Junhyung slowly crashing down. So he followed Junhyung and Yoseob, to see what're they doing....

Junhyung and Yoseob went to an ice-cream shop because of Yoseob’s Ice Cream Obsession. Hyunseung's eyes widen when he saw Junhyung pulled Yoseob and put him on his lap, feeding him with Chocolate Ice-cream. He was about to flee...But He couldn't. His mind telling him don't see such a thing, but his body wouldn't move.

Hyunseung Continue Follow them into a nearby park, hiding behind a nearby tree and watching from distance. Junhyung pointed at Yoseob's lips.

"There's something right there." he keep pointing his lips. No one was around in the park. so He had no worries about it. In his mind thinking "DooJoo that Loser going to lose to me! Hah! I'm the Winner. I will get Yoseob!"

 

 

"Here..? No... Here?....No.....Let me help you,Seobie...

Junhyung leaned closer to Yoseob until he can feel his Warm Breath. He kissed him. Yoseob's eyes went widen open...."I....I....got to go to...the......"Nervous Yoseob glanced around until he found a public toilet in the distance. "Hmm..Hmm...so Bye!" then he run off...

"Seobie! Wait!" he shouted and ran after him.

But no one knows. The One have been left alone. Hyunseung had saw all these. His vision starting to blur...He tried so hard not to cry when the two ran off. He sniffed and stood up. Ready to go home but a hand hold on his shoulder, forcing him to sit back down again.....

 

=================================================================================

*Chapter 2 Finished*