Chapter 1- The Start of Something New

Don't Let the One You Love to Leave You

 

"Eh! Yang Yoseop! Open the Door!"

"Leave me alone DooJoo!!"

"It's Not even Your Room! Come Out Now"

"What?! It is Okay?! What Wait?! Oh...Nevermind. Is this JunHyung's room? I never been here Before. I look around,there is nothing special....But His laptop caught my sight. I went closer to see what's on the screen. There's No Harm to see those website right? Wait! What?! I never KISS JunHyung! @_@ Keke...I sat down and started to use his laptop. than I heard someone yelling outside there.

 

"Yoseob ah....Come Out now. I'm Sorry.."

 

Stupid DooJoo...I’m not in the mood to talk to you now. Why can't you just leave me alone?! Than I continue using that laptop. I opened a New Tab and saw Jun Hyung's Tumblr. I wonder what kind of blog he post....I start scrolling down the screen! Suddenly someone close the laptop cover from behind me...I turned around and see but I can’t see much coz the room is dark. I realize Jun Hyung glaring at me. What do you think you are doing, Yang Yoseop?!"

 

"How the Heck am I gonna explain to him? Well....um um....My eyes started to look other side of the room....But He grab my chin and makes me straight look at him. He stares me down and I gulp with fear. So I decided to tell him the truth"

 

"I was running away from DooJoo and I thought I run into my room but I just realize this is your room. I was waiting DooJoo to leave 1st then I leave, But your laptop screen caught my eyes. So I'm Curious,I went to see your youtube. Then I was looking at your Tumblr and...and ....We are here...kekekeke"

 

"Junhyung still staring at me. I noticed that how close we are....His nose is touching mine. I could feel his breath....He let go of my chin and walked toward his closet.

 

 

"I'm Sorry I came in Your Room without Permission."

"Uh...Its Fine"

I gave him a tight hug then left. When I was outside his room. I leaned against the door and I could feel my heart beating in an abnormal stage.

 "Yoseob! PLEASE"

I Looked up and saw DooJoo standing in front of me.

"What do you want?"

I try to avoid seeing him. I change my sight to see other side. I planned to leave after a while when He stop talking. But suddenly he grab my arm and I feel so weightless. He put me up and put me over his shoulders.

"YAH! DooJoo! Let me down!"

I start to Hitting his Back but he still didn't put me down. He takes me to his room and locks the door behind him. "Let me Go! And thats what he does, I start to falling backwards...and I landed on his bed.

"What do you want,DooJoo?!"

"Yoseob,I need you to Listen to me"

 

 

He squats down and look at me. I sit up to try to avoid Eye-Contact with him. I could feel his hands on my knees.

"What happened with DongWoon was an accident. I slipped on a banana skin and fell on top of him."

I look at DooJoo. Really? You think I'm Stupid? –thinking in his mind-

"I'm Not that Stupid!  I'm NOT that stupid. I saw You KISSING him."

"Yoseob! WAIT!?"

-running after him as Yoseob run into his room.

 

Junhyung goes over his desktop and ruffles to the drawers and he found a medicine with his name on it. He look at the medicine. Heart thinking......He already hasn't anti-depressed after over a month. But when He sees Yoseob face after him...It can't make him control himself,when Yoseob, Kikwang and DooJoo walked in ,He will just disappear in their sight. JunHyung thought that Yoseob might like him back. But after seeing the one he love, Looked at the other man with a sweet smile...He could tell that Yoseob wasn't all the way over DooJoo.

Meanwhile..... 

"Why did you KISSED Doojoon hyung?! Why?!! Don't You Love me anymore?" Kikwang cried and scolding  Dongwoon about yesterday case when DongWoon Kissed DooJoo.

"No, He was just slipped and went on top of me. Not I Kiss him. I Only Love You, My dear"

"STOP saying this.....Yoseob has told me about it. Yaah!! Why?! Why you do this to me? Didn't You know I Love You?"

"I told you I never done that....Can't you just believe me?"

 

The Couple quarrelled for hours about this.

 

*Chapter 1 Finished*

==============================================================================================================

Mianhae I know my first chapter was kinda bored. 

First time writing fanfict here in asianfanfics.com 

Hope you guys understand :3