Chapter 2

Life As A Fashion Designer..

"Hahahaha!!" all Teen Top members laughed happily since they were planning their clothes like a total freak. 

Changjo took a glance at his watch while drinking his juice that Jiyeon made for them. Suddenly his juice pours out of his mouth, all eyes on him. "Ya! Wae? What Happen??" L. Joe asked him.

"HYUNG! We are 10 minutes late for our practice with the composer!" Changjo stood up, wiped his mouth, took his jacket and opens the door. "KAJA!! PPALLI!!" 

They all stood up, rushing to the doors. "Jiyeon, don't forget to lock the door. Okay?" Chunji remind her.

"Arasso oppa~ I'm not a kid anymore." Jiyeon nod.

Chunji kiss her forehead and all the members were jealous.

"Eyy~ we don't have time for that." Ricky said, anoyed.

"Annyeong oppas~" Jiyeon waves when suddenly something reminds her.

"OMO!" Jiyeon's eyes pops out. 

"I forgot to take their measurements!! How am I suppose to know how many metres of fabrics to buy?! Pabo Jiyeon!" Jiyeon bit her lips and knocked her head to the wall lightly. 

At the airport :

"Ahh~ Nice fresh air of Korea~" Yoseob is back from the States. He took a breath, smiling, then he looks left and right before he puts his mask on. 

"Sir, welcome to Korea. It's a relieve that you arrived here safely." Mr. Song, Yoseob's bodyguard since he was little, is greeting Yoseob at the airport.

"Hahaha!! Why would you be so dramatic? Ofcourse I'm safe. It's not like there's a serial killer or something." Yoseob smiles.

"Since you refused to use your private jet to Korea, we were worried if something happens to you." Mr. Song said and bows.

"Kemanhae~ Don't bow to me again. People are looking. Let it be secret since no one knows I'm the president's son. I'll let them know at the official event." Yoseob smiles proudly.

 

Jiyeon's house:

"Aigoo~ I'm so tired." Jiyeon pouts.

Jiyeon was watching television when suddenly Jiyeon's phone rings.

"Oh! It's Chunji oppa. Why did he call?" Jiyeon answers her phone.

"Yeo-bo-sey-yo?? Ne oppa?? Why did you call??"

"Oh, Jiyeon noona. This is Ricky, Chunji hyung ask you to bring his jacket here. His jacket that he wore earlier were dirty cause I spill hot choco on him. Hehehe" Ricky giggled.

"Aissh!! Where is he now?" 

"He's recording his part now."

"Urrghh!! Arasso!!" Jiyeon ends their convo.

"This oppa always made me his maid. Hmm.. Why don't I buy the materials for their clothes. Good idea Jiyeon!" 

Jiyeon took Chunji's jacket, went out and lock the door.

 

In Yoseob's limo :

"Mr. Song, can you drop me infront of the cafe next to the fabrics shop. I wanted to drink some hot choco. It's too cold here!" Yoseob said while reading his comic.

"Yes sir. I'll pick you up later."

"No no. I'll walk to the house. Anyway, I have to take a look around the city. I want to be familiar with the shops and whatever."

"Okay sir." Mr. Song just nod.

 

At Teen Top's studio :

"OPPA!!" Jiyeon burst into the studio, looking for Chunji.

"Jiyeon-ah!! You startled me!!" L. Joe said.

"Hehehe. Mianhae oppa~ where's Chunji oppa?" Jiyeon smiles.

C.A.P looked to the restroom, signalling Jiyeon.

"Ooh~ Just give this to him. I've gotta go somewhere. Oh yes, before I forgot, tomorrow come to our house. I have to take new measurements for you guys." Jiyeon set off to the fabric store.

"Chunji hyung, you can go out now." Changjo said while playing his phone.

Chunji opened the door slowly and peek out. "She's gone??"

Niel nod. "I knew she will freaked out. Hahaha"

 

Jiyeon's POV :

"Chunji oppa is such a troublemaker. Tsk! I'm too lazy to walk~"

As soon as I arrived infront of the shop's buliding. It started to rain. "WHY!! Seriously?! Raining?! Now?!" 

I out on my hoodies and started to run. Unfortunately, I bumped into someone IN the rain! *Not now~* I thought.

We both fell down on the paddle of waters. 

 

Yoseob's POV :

*Darn it!! Now my jacket is ruin! Oh no, I bumped into a girl. She must be hurt.* I thought

So, as a gentleman, I helped her to get up, hold her hands and get into the fabric shop to cover our self from the rain.

We dry ourself.

"Mianhae." 

Huh? Whose angelic voice is that?? I turned around and I saw her apologizing to me. 

"Oh? No no no! I'm the one who bumped into you, so, I'm sorry."

-End of POV-

All of sudden, they stare each other's eyes, and started to laughed.

"Hahaha!"

"Why do you laugh?" Jiyeon asks.

 

 

 

 

 

So, why do you think they laughed?? Anyway I'll update tomorrow maybe. Don't forget to comment and subscribe ^^ Please don't be a silent readers...