Chapter 3

Life As A Fashion Designer..

"Hahaha!!"

"Why do you laugh?" Jiyeon asked.

"Uh?? Uhm.. Just to break the awkward silence??" Yoseob replied, awkwardly.

"Oh.. You're funny. I wish I could meet a nice guy like you." Jiyeon simply said.

*I wish I can meet you everyday.. Your eyes are soo.... beautiful, shining, just like an angel... An angel that I've been looking for.* Yoseob thought while looking at Jiyeon.

"Hello?? Do you hear me??" Jiyeon waves infront of Yoseob's face, bringing Yoseob back to reality.

"Uh?? What?? I-I mean, what did you asked??"

"What's your name?? I'm Lee Jiyeon." Jiyeon smile brightly.

*Should I tell her who I really am??* Yoseob thought. "Yoseob, Yang Yoseob." They smiled to each other.

"Ehemm.. Ma'am, can I help you with anything?" The shop's assistant interrupted their conversation.

"Pardon? Oh, yes! Sorry! I wanted to look for some clothes materials. Which alley?" Jiyeon said to the shop's assistant.

Yoseob followed Jiyeon. As Jiyeon was looking for the materials, Yoseob admires her. 

Yoseob's POV :

She is flawless. Such a creative minded girl. Hmm... I followed her in the shop. I just wanted to know more about her type. You know, ideal type.. Hehehe..

"Jiyeon-ssi, "

"No, just call me Jiyeon. Anyway, why?"

"Oh.. Okey.. Jyeon, I wonder if you are free tonight?"

"Tonight?? Hmm.. Yup! I'm free.. Why?"

In my heart, I was so full og excitement! Yess!

"Do you wanna go dinner with me tonight? I just wanna make our friendship official. Cause you're my first friend since I'm in Korea. So I wanna make it special."

"Dinner? Tonight? Okey! Just text me. And oh, here's my number."

She wrote her phone number on my hand. I was super happy!

I looked at my watched, "Oh man! I'm late! Annyeong Jiyeon! I gotta go, I have something to do. I'll text you later!" I ran out the shop and saw my car infront of the cafe next to the shop.

"Oh! Bye Yoseob!"

 

 

Sorry for the late update. I'm busy with my school works and bla bla bla.... I'm really sorry! And I know it's a short chapter, but I'll update double soon. Don't forget to comments and subscribe ^^