Chapter 14

Someone Save Me [HIATUS]

No one's POV

"Hyung! Hyung! HYUNG!" Hoya screamed at Sunggyu who was fast asleep. "Get up! I have to tell you something! Hurry! Come on!" Hoya took his hyung's arm and pulled him up with all his might.

"AH- UMMA!" Sunggyu shrieked when Hoya threw him on Woohyun. Woohyun whined at the rough contact. Hoya took his other arm and dragged him to the washroom.

"Go wash up!" Hoya pushed him into the washroom. "Why? Wait, get me some clothes!"

Hoya threw some clothes at Sunggyu's face and slammed the door.

-----

"Hyung~!" Myungsoo poked Dongwoo's shoulder. "Hyung, you told me to come get you when I wake up. Why are you not awake?" Myungsoo tugged at Dongwoo's stuffed banana.

"RAH!" Dongwoo carelessly flung Myungsoo's hand away and turned his back on him. Myungsoo frowned and stood up.

"Hyung~! Get up!" Myungsoo blared the airhorn and sprayed water at Dongwoo.  "Okay, okay!" Dongwoo sat up with his eyes closed. Myungsoo put down his weapons then piled clothes neated on Dongwoo's shoulder. He kicked his lightly in the direction of the washroom.

"Go!"

-----

"Hyung, text Jeona and tell her to come to the mall at 7:00," Hoya excitedly whispered in a cafe. "What for?" Sunggyu droned.
"I have the perfect plan for you to steal Jeona's heart!" Hoya squealed in an extremely unmanly way.

Sunggyu woke up instantly. He questioned hoya about the plan, which consisted of a giant teddy bear and shopping and an arcade. Without hesitation, Sunggyu agreed to the plan and immediately texted you.

'Meet me at xxx mall today at 7:00!

xoxo LeaderGyu
'

Jeona received the text. She giggled and replied with an 'OK <3'. Sunggyu hugged the phone when he got his reply. He sighed in a dreamy way.

"What?" Hoya asked with a knowing smile. "She said 'Yes'!" Sunggyu laughed and leaned back into his chair.

-----

"So hyung, why did you tell me to come get you?" Myungsoo pouted slightly at Dongwoo. They were currently in a cafe right across from Sunggyu and Hoya.

"Huh? Oh. I know just the way to help you claim Jeona as yours!" Dongwoo grinned and snapped his fingers. Myungsoo's eyes sparkled.

"Really? Spill, spill!" Myungsoo leaned closer towards Dongwoo. The plan included a little something like a great big teddy bear, an arcade, and some shopping.

"Hurry up and tell her!" Dongwoo commanded. Myungsoo nodded and texted Jeona.

'Hey~! XXX Mall @ 7pm, k?

-Myungie'

Jeona got another text. She read it and frowned in frustration. "Who should I go with...?" Jeona muttered to herself. Feeling bad for even thinking of rejecting one of them, Jeona replied with an 'OK <3', just she had with Sunggyu.

When Myungsoo got the text, he sighed in relief. He thought she was going to say no. "So?" Dongwoo smiled. Myungsoo shyly smiled then nodded, staring at Jeona's reply.

-----

The boys, Myungsoo and Sunggyu, arrived at the mall 10 minutes early with a bouquet of flowers. They stood across from each other, not noticing each other's existence. Both anxiously looked towards the entrance of the mall, eager for Jeona's arrival.
When she finally came, they both called out for her. "Jeona!" She looked up. A cloud of worry gathered in her mind.

The two finally noticed each other, sending glares to their rival's way. Jeona hesitantly jogged up to them.

"For you," Myungsoo held out his flowers for her first. Sunggyu simply held them with a small smile. When Jeona turned to him, his face brightened 100 times and he extended his arms.

Jeona, with her hands now filled with flowers, looked troubled as the two boys competitively glared at each other. Sunggyu led the way with his arm around her shoulders. Myungsoo's arm was around her waist.

"Let's go shopping! Where do you want to go?" Two lovesick idiots said in unison. Jeona bit her lip. She could feel the tension between those two and she didn't like it at all.

Her eyes attached to a cute store. It was pastel pink and baby blue, filled with tons of cute things like Hello Kitty and Cinnamoroll.
The Infinite members followed her eyes. They cringed slightly at the overly cute things, but since Jeona wanted to go, they wanted to go too.

-----

After lots of walking through stores, the boys were baffled and tired. They were tired of seeing pink, blue, and cute things. Lucky for them, Jeona only bought small, light things like keychains.

A particular arcade caught their eyes. It was the one Infinite always went to. They froze in their place. Jeona saw their reactions to the arcade and decided to let them have some fun. "Let's go," Jeona chimed and skipped off herself. The boys followed happily. they fought over which game Jeona should and who she should play them with. Nevertheless, they made sure she had a good time.

-----

Their time at the arcade was over, and now it was time to get Jeona her teddy bear. At the same time, Sunggyu and Myungsoo told her to wait for them just outside the mall as they made a mad dash to get the perfect teddy bear.

In fact, they entered the exact same store and got the exact same teddy bear. They couldn't help but glare at each other, thinking it was going to make things better.

"Jeona-yah!" They both yelled. Both held out their teddy bear and stared straight into her eyes. "I. Love. You."

Jeona fainted.

-----

"Oppa, do you she's going to be like that forever?" Hyuna asked Junhyung, clutching onto his arm and looking tearfully into Jeona's room.

"I don't know..." Junhyung trailed off. 'All I want is for her to be alright. All I want is for her to find her love and live happily with him forever.' Junhyung thought. He looked at the floor with hurt and lovingly looked at Hyuna's bulging stomach.

Jeona was playing with her beloved dolls. One of herself, one of Hyuna, one of Junhyung, and 8 other guys. She was eye-level with the dolls on the table, controlling them with her hands.

"Jeona!" Hyuna let go of Junhyung and pushed through the door to get to Jeona. Hyuna shook her repeatedly. Jeona fainted with two of her male dolls still in her hands.She knocked her own doll down.

Junhyung carried her bridal style and ran the whole way to the nearest hospital. Even though it was definitely not recommended, Hyuna grabbed the keys to Junhyung's car and sped off to whichever hospital Junhyung was going to.

-----

...Confused? I'll explain in the next chapter. This chapter was completely rushed my yours truly. I'm so sad T.T School is starting soon and I have no commenters here. Even an 'Update Soon!' would be nice, considering how lonely this story is.

My New Year resolution is to finish this story and my oneshot, then move on to my other old story which I really feel like deleting; the plot is the worst. I have other stories in mind so I might want to make space for those.

Please? Comment? PLEASE? This chapter's kinda short but please?