Prologue/Introductions

Will LOVE conquer all?

Jieun's POV

Just another day, like all the other days.

Let me introduce myself, I am Song Jieun. Yes, of the famous Song Industries, the company that my appa owns.

It's not that big of a deal. I don't see why people go crazy over it.

Just to get things straight, I will not be one of those y girls that want the world in the plam of their hands. I don't need my appa's money to make me happy, I am happily content living my own life, thank you very much! I can stand my ground and fend for myself.

Or at least I think so, while my parents still worry over me.

I am grateful they care so much about me, but I think they may be a little too over protective. I even have to fight at times just to go out with my friends.

Yes, I have friends. Friends that were always by my side and that I can truly trust. The right kinds of friends. The only friends that didn't want to get close to me just for my money. My loyal friends. I have three bestest and greatest friends in the whole world! Their names are Hyosung, whom I call Unnie; Zinger, real name Hana whom I also call Unnie; and Sunhwa, who is the maknae of our little group of friends. We call ourselves "Secret" since we sorta keep everything we do just between us.

It's not anything bad, you dirty minded people out there!

Just because my family is very wealthy, many try to get close to me and be my "friends." But I know Hyosung, Zinger, and Sunhwa are not like that, I have known them long enough that they will never turn on me. I had to learn how to choose my friends the hard way.

Enough this "sad" story! The bad memories are really bringing me down.

So yep, that is my life story, or at least a summary of it. But this is just the beginning.

 

Yongguk's POV

Another boring day. Another day at the company.

'Sup, I'm Bang Yongguk. No need to be shocked or surprised, and yea, I am the Yongguk that is the heir of the BG Company. It's not a big deal.

Sure, it's a well known buisness around Korea and one of the top companies in the country, but I don't see what all the hype is about. I even have a fanclub of girls, which is a little weird to me. Though I do like the fame and popularity I am recieving, it is a nice feeling.

I am my father's right-hand man in the Company, I am the Director of this buisness while my father is CEO. Just because I am Director doesn't mean I'm one of those stereotypical stiffs that acts like the king of the world.

I'm not one of those up-tight kind of guys that don't know how to have a little fun. Nah, I'm pretty much the opposite of that; don't get me wrong, I can be serious when need be, but I also know how to let loose.

Speaking of letting loose, I've got some crazy buds that pretty much are the definition of having fun, especially the "flirt" Himchan. That guy really can't just hold in his hormones, if you know what I'm saying.

The next in line is the "smarty-pants" Youngjae, he is probably stricter than myself, which I find strangely odd considering I am older than he.

Next if the "endless pit" Daehyun, I say that since he is the one that always eats but stays forever thin, probably one of the weirdest guys I ever met.

The others are the two maknaes of the group that are really just "idiot" interns at the company. First off, yea, all these guys work at BG company, and I wasn't the one that hired them they just seemed to have pulled off being "professional" enough to make the cut. Second, I say the "idiot" interns since they are only 18 still and don't have a full-time job; I call them idiots since they really just goof off at times, God they give me a headache.

I've got weird and strange pals, but they are not bad guys, they are just...not...normal in a sense.

That's really all there to say; besides my obsessed fangirls, wealthy and booming buisness, and crazy friends, I'm pretty much a regular guy. Pft. Yea right. But, my life is just starting to get good, I can tell.

______________________________________________

This is just a short prologue.

The real story will start next chapter, so stay tune~

Thanks to all of those that have alrady subscribed ^^ I wouldn't have thought that I got so many without the story even officially starting >< so thank you :)