Highschool....Great._.

오빠는 내꺼~!--Oppa's Mine~!

 for the picture just ignore the picture and the name and replace with the Koran flag and a Korean name for a highschool. Lol~^^b Hope you enjoy~!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSXQJaVZRN0&list=PLE1DAAAFF3707BDBA 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MinJee's POV:

~~BEEP BEEP~~

~~BEEP BEEP~~

"SHUT UP!!!!!"

~~silence~~

"Thank You GOD <3"

"MINJEE WAKE UP TIME FOR SCHOOL KIDDO!!"

"MINJEE! Wake up I made food for you^^b"

"AHH!!" I screamed as I turned around and saw my Big Brother and my Second Big Brother.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

"To wake up my little Princess^^. Now CHOP CHOP GOTTA GET HUSTLIN'."

"Hey!! I heard there was a new noona in school!!..........Is she hot?"

I sighed and just kicked them out of my room.

"You know you guys, there's been a thing where they just knock on the door and wake up their siblings quietly and nicely. NOT SCREAMING IN MY EAR LIKE THAT!!!!!"

They just hopped down the stairs like they didn't hear me. *Why those little ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~* (A/N:hehehe>:D)

Ok so i think I should explain who my brothers are.

My Oldest Brother's name is Lee Minho. (A/N:the main guy from Boys Over Flowers, ya know?) He's 22 and 188cm tall. He's hella tall, jussayin'. Also he's in a group called F4 in his college. They do frightnening stuff sometimes, but his group is nice to me...Maybe because I'm the little Princess of the Gang Leader? Oh well I'm not going to worry about it. Also girls practically throw themselves at him. But it's like they're invisible and he has a forcefield, and they can't get through. It's really cool. One time I heard that a girl went suicide because he wouldn't look at her. And even though he didn't know her, he still went to her grave and gave her flowers and prayed. Now that's what I call Respect Buddy.

Now, my Second Oldest Brother, who's in the middle, his name is Lee Taemin. (A/N:I think everybody knows who that is right?) He's 18 and about 175cm. He's in this highschool gang, er...OUR highschool gang, named SHINee. I think some of them were held back though because they're like 21 or something? Or they just wanted to keep their place in highschool and were too scared to go to college~! Oh god if they saw this they would tickle me to DEATH. Urg. Every Valentines Day Girls give him the most crap in the world. Cookies,Chocolates,Juice,Beer,Wine,Chips,Books, you name it? He's got it. But he always gives me the stuff so, I'm cool about it;). Well..He gives me the stuff that a 15 yr old girl is supposed to have...And he gives the stuff that a 22 yr old guy is supposed to have. And he doesn't keep any for himself. But then he does get alot of stuff on White Day too...So maybe he keeps that one^^. No worries~.

"MinJee!! Time to go!! I'll drive you and TaeMin to school! Hurry up!"

"Coming Oppah!!! Oh! And tell TaeMin oppah to take some food into the car!!"

"Already did kiddo! Hurry~ I have chocolate chip pancakes with ALOT of Maple Syrup~"

"OK!! Coming!!"

I don't remember running so fast down the stairs like that in my life..............

 

MiYoung's POV:

*Where is she Where is she Where in the worl---*

"MINJEE!!!!" I frantically wave my hands in the air. (A/N: Dynamite whoot! xD)

She ran until she was next to me. She was breathing really hard but she's cute as ever.

"Where were you~?! I waited for you for like -looks at cell- 20 minutes!" I practically scream in her ear. "Oh and you've got a little syrup right there..." I wiped it for her with my napkin and throwed it in the trashcan.

"Sorry Unnie. I kinda woke up late...So yeah...Eheh..."

If she wasn't cute, I would've chopped her head off right then.

"Let's go class starts!!"

We ran together until MinJee crashed into somebody.

"OhMiGod MinJee! Are you ok?! Look where you're going you stupi--"

It was MinWoo...The new guy..Who EVERYONE was yearning to be friends with...

MinJee's POV:

"OW!!! Hey who is tha---"

It was MinWoo...

My heart started beating like crazy...

"Hey...Are you OK?"

He asked me.

"Yea...Of course I am..Um..Well I'll see you later..."

I said and stood up and walked away.

"I'll see you in PE!!!"

*OH CRAP I HAVE PE WITH HIM!!! WHY PE PE PE PE OUT OF ALL THE CLASSES?!*

"MiYoung what do I do~? :("

"It's ok. You'll see him be sweating all y like and see those lips and--"

"YOU KNOW THIS ISN'T HELPING ME!!!! AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND!!!!"

I yelled and stomped off toward class.

Once I sat down..I remembered something...*What happened to those boxes last night...?*

-In College; Minho Lee- *I hope MinJee doesn't realize what happened....*

-In room 3A; TaeMin Lee- *MinJee....Poor MinJee.... Why dad? Why now? When everything was going good...You just had to...*

-In room 1A; MiYoung Jang- *I wonder what's wrong with MinJee....I should ask HyunSeung oppah, since he's close with one of her older brothers. Taemin.*

-In room 1B; MinWoo No- *Did she forget?*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY~!!!! I must say this is better then the last one. & cliffhanger~!! YUSSS I SUCEEDED!!

Oh and the People you can apply to be partners with are:

1. YoungMin

2. DongHyun

3. HyunSeong

4. JeongMin

And If You DO apply, it's first come first serve!^^b so hurry~

 -  -  jacki

jacki3ee123 - is Jang Miyoung my best friend. Partnered to Jo KwangMin. Who will come later.

And I'm Lee MinJee.(Tho it isn't my real name. My real name is BoKyung). And I'm partnered to No MinWoo.

I'm sorry if your bias in this group has been taken T_T I hope you forgive me :( <3

PLEASE APPLY!^^