Dear Diary...

오빠는 내꺼~!--Oppa's Mine~!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGXW2n33QfI 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MinJee's POV:

-writing in diary-

Dear Diary,

Today a new kid came.

He was pretty sweet I guess and nice.

But he's just the same.

As all those jocks...

He acted as if he didn't see me...

WAIT WHY DO I CARE?!

-stops writing-

"Aigo, MinJee!! What's wrong with you?! Why do you care if he looked at you or not...." I sighed and stood up and went to the kitchen to get some food to eat. "YELP!!!!" I looked down. "OH IM SO SORRY SAMMIE I DIDNT SEE YOU THERE!!" I apologized to my zu (spelling? lol). He just stared into my eyes with those big marbles as eyes. I petted him and stood back up.

*What to eat what to eat....* I thought as I searched my fridge. I sighed..There was nothing to eat...

You see...I practically live alone. My dad died when I was just 10 months old...And my mom. I love my mom. But she's so distracted with her work and my stepdad and coworkers and bills and trips and stuff..She barely can fit me into her schedule.And sometimes...She forgets to leave me some money to fend for myself. I mean I would go out there into the world and get a job, or at least a part time job, to get some money for myself but my mother says, and I quote "Sweetie, you're too young for the real world. You're only 15 sweety~" and she would pat my head llike I'm a little 5 year old and go back into her car and leave for whatever she was leaving for. Leaving me speechless and lonely like she always would. I know she loves me and all...But sometimes she just doesn't show it.

I looked  down to Sammie. "Sammie what do we do?" I begged and pouted. Sammie just stared back and cocked his head to the side. I looked back to the fridge and saw milk. I looked into the cabinet right of the fridge and saw cereal. "Well...I can always eat cereal I guess...Better then nothing right Sammie?" He barked back. "Ahaha. Want some milk boy?" Sammie wagged his tail like he was getting a treat...Which he kinda was.

I made myself a bowl of cereal and poored some milk into Sammies food/drink bowl. "Have fun Sam." I pet his head, put the milk back, and settled myself into the living room couch to watch some TV. When it came on it was some drama.

~DING DONG~

Sammies head perked up from next to me. Since he finished his milk. I put my cereal down onto the coffee table and stood up to get the door. "WHO IS IT~?!" I yelled. "DELIVERY~!!!!" a male's voice yelled. I opened the door to find a tall somewhat handsome looking man that looked rather like a singer then a delivery man to be standing at my door.

"Delivery for MinJee Lee. Please sign here." As he showed me a pad to sign. I did. "Why thank you and here are your packages." he said as he moved aside to show me about 5 boxes behind him. And those weren't just small boxes.. "Oh My..Who sent them?" I asked. "I do not know Miss. Where should I put them?" Delivery Man asked. "Oh, right over there please. By the Coffee table!!" I yelled as he went past me into the living room.

Soon they were all in the house. "THANK YOU SIR!!!!" I yelled as he went back to his truck. "No problem! See you soon!!" and he drove off. *See me soon? Does he plan to see me agian...?* But then my mind went back to the boxes. *I wonder what's in them...*

As I opened the smallest box. I saw clothes in there. *Clothes? For me?* I took one out and saw it was my size. *Wierd..* I opened the next one and saw shoes. Again, my size. The next one had accessories. Only necklaces, bracelets, and anklets. *How did they know I don't wear earrings?....stop it MinJee alot of people don't wear earrings-_-"* The 4th had Doggie Clothing. Fit for Sammie...And the 5th, the biggest, was half full of food and half of money. *What the...*

Just then I saw a letter...It was from...My dead dad?!

"MY DEAD DAD?!" I looked at Sammie in fear and confusion. *What the hell is going on?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok OK Ok OK OK. I know that but I just thank you for reading this anyway T_T I promise you it will get better!!!!!-6:30 pm 6/2/11

 

WOW. I just reread it and edited it and stuff...AND THE STORY D: -7:24 pm 6/2/11