Amer 2.

I am S.Y 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(ɔ˘з˘)ɔ ~~~~~ h...o...p...e....~~~~

 

---------------------------------

‘What now?’ I asked in my head.

‘Try again.’ It was Cyrano’s voice.

‘Are you trying to help me?’

‘Well obviously.’

I shut my eyes and took a deep breath.

“Je…Jessi…” I called. She stared at me for a bit then smiled.

Sweet smile.

“What is it? Oh..wait! I’m sorry! I got taken by the music!”

Cute.

‘Go…S.Y’ Okay Cyrano.

“It’s okay…hmm…listen…”

Here it goes.

“Please don’t panic…I’m…I’m a body-thief.”

As if a massive material inside of me evaporated, I feel like floating.

Jessica, on the other hand, had the expression I expected.

“Stop joking around.” She giggled.

Believe me.

“Believe me…please…I’m not lying. I’m a body-shifter, not thief…I was the one who you had shared good memories with. I inhabit Cyrano’s body today. Tomorrow, I don’t know.” I stated.

“You don’t have any idea how pathetic you sound right now.” She snorted.

“And---“

“I was the one who controlled Yuri’s body!” I cut her. Emotions got the best of me. My heart tightened.

“I was the reason why Yuri was like that in your best memory of her. I was the one who gave you the chance to choose where to go that day. I was the one who got you to cut your afternoon class. I was the one with you during that bus ride to the beach. I was the one who listened to every thought you had. I was the one who saw your happiest smile. I was the reason why Yuri, for the first time, steps on the sands. I was the one who said you were cutest jerk I know. I was the one who built sand castle with you. I was the one who you kissed..I was…”

I got choked by my own tears.

“I should’ve told you the truth that night! Remember when I called you on the phone? It was to tell about the truth! But I thought I shouldn’t. I shouldn’t stress you with stuffs you don’t deserve to know. You will just be bothered by it…”

“Cyran—“

“S.Y. That’s my name! S.Y.” I muttered while sobbing.

She gently touched my face and wiped my tears.

“Please…”

“I am not Cyrano, Yuri or anyone. I’m just…inhabiting their bodies because I can’t have my own life. I don’t know why this happened to me. No matter how much I deny it, I don't know how to escape this stupid destiny.”

I cried.

And cried more.

Every tear that fell is equal to a pinch of my frustration.

I think this crying won’t end because my frustration is infinite.

Then I felt her arms all over my shoulder.

“Please…”

I sighed.

“Do you believe in me?” I asked while holding the rest of my tears.

“I don’t know.” She shook her head.

Unbelievable.

She stood up and went back to her chair.

“I don’t know, S.Y.” Finally, she said my name. My real name.

“I don’t know. I’m so confused right now.”

My head suddenly felt heavy.

‘You explain to her whatever you think will help.’ It was Cyrano again.

What will help me?

........................

“Jessica…” I took her hand and caressed it.

“I’m in love with you.” I said it.

She looks at me and smiled.

“I’m in love with you ever since I met you. I did everything for that day to be memorable. To be honest, I did not expect to fall in love. You were my first and only love.” I added.

Her face became paler than usual.

“Will you…will you accept my love?” I asked. I’m full of hope.

She took her hand back. Her emotions were uncertain. I can’t read them.

I was left dumbfounded.

Did she…

“I’m sorry. But will you please try to think. Look at what you’ve said these past minutes. We sounded crazy! These are all lies! Do you expect me to believe in you? Are you insane? Why would body-thieves exist?!” She exploded. But….

“Jessica…”

“I knew that site was a major false! Lies! Yuri broke up with me because she didn’t love me. I’m such a fool. Why can’t I forget about her?” Tears embraced her smooth skin.

“Jessica please…” I tried to hold her hand again but she slapped mine away.

“Don’t touch me!” She stood up and walked away. I followed her. This can’t be.

“Wait!!” I pulled her wrist.

“Please…where are you going?”

“Away from you! I’ll try to get over this heart ache by myself from now on.” I gritted my teeth. A tear fell from h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter