3rd Member

ღ Sky - StarShip Ent.'s New Girl Group (Closed) (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally after such a long wait, Starship Entertainment had finally released that 3rd official member of girl group Sky! And no doubt about it, she's a beauty.

You're probably wondering: "Who's the beauty, that's unnamed?" well stop wondering!

Her name is Seo In Young, or your more likely to call her by her stage name, Sae!

Sae is going to be Sky's Main Vocalist and Composer, but besides using her powerful vocals for singing high and long challenging notes, Sae also uses her voice to make promises, thus giving her the nickname "The Promise Princess" So lets see what the princess will promise use fans in the future.

"Annyeong clouds~ Nice to meet you, My name is Seo In Young, but you can call me Sae~! I'm currently 20 years old, and can't wait to meet each and every one of you! I'll promise you that Sky's debut stage is going to impress you! Look forward, okay?"

Not forgeting to upload Sae's teaser image for "Do you want some tea?" here it is!

Let's look forward to Sky's debut in the future together!

Congratulations to Jaeseonggie!! :P

Sae will be playing Yoo Ara in Hello Venus ^-^

Sorry for the long wait! School is a killer!

Till next time~

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter