StarShip Update On Sky

ღ Sky - StarShip Ent.'s New Girl Group (Closed) (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Teaser for new Girl Group Sky?

03/06/2013; 2:14 pm

Posted by Dreaming-ii

More news has come from StarShip Entertainment about their newest girl group, Sky. But instead of revealing debut dates or anything like that, they had joined some other entertainments in the fun by teasing the fans with a teaser photo.

In the image, you can see six girls, in a 'V' formation, and where one of the members is not only faceing the other way, but has a beanie over her head.

But what interested the netizens even more was that there was the number '4' on the beanie. What could that number mean? Going around, the netizens commented that it could mean anything, or possibly nothing at all.

One person said, "Maybe in four days the first member will be revealed?", another had said that it could be their debut date on the fourth of July. The possiblities are endless!

What do you think it means?

 

Comments:

CherrieWubA: Ugh! Starship! Don't be a tease or troll like YG or SM >.<

BaekhyunnieIsMaHubby: Just show us the girls already!

ThisIsDisneyChannel: The girl in the front is an idiot. What I hate most about girl groups these days, they try to hard to be funny.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter