Not strong anymore (Finale)

Come Back To Me

Ren decided to go to school anyway he knew that JR maybe could support him, yeah he always make him feel better. However, today he was not in mood to talk with JR or anyone, it was like that he was in his own world, maybe he was. That dream he had last night…he cannot stop thinking about what Baekho said to him. Was it really his fault that he died, how could it be his fault? He knew that Baekho’s parents were in a depression as much as he was. He understand them, he died young he had not even birth 20 years. He thought that his depression was over because JR helped him always made him happy but now it is even worse than the moment he knew that Baekho was dead.

‘’Ren we have not talk to each other since yesterday’’ JR said when he came to Ren. Ren didn’t answer him and JR knew it was something wrong.

‘’Ren please say something you really worry me now’’ JR said and Ren still didn’t answer him and just past him.

Ren knew that JR wanted to support him but he don’t need any support anymore. When the school was end he took his stuff and walked from the school and he didn’t even said bye to JR. When he was on his way he meet Baekho’s mum.

‘’Hi Ren’’ she said.

‘’Hi…’’ Ren finally said.

‘’H-how are you?’’ she asked and Ren shacked his head.

‘’You don’t talk so much than before’’ she said.

‘’I did before today’’ Ren said it was awkward to talk with Baekho’s mother after Baekho died. Both of them are in depression.

‘’ I need to go home’’ Ren said and walked away from her.

--------------------------------------------Night--------------------------------------------

Ren didn’t knew where he was but the place he was on, it’s not much to say about the place.

‘’Ren!’’ he heard someone shouted at him, the voice was familiar.

‘’Baekho!’’ Ren shouted and run to him and gave him a hug.

‘’I miss you so much’’ Ren said, Baekho took Ren’s hand and ran with him.

‘’Where are you take me?’’ Ren asked.

‘’You going to see’’ Baekho smiled.

After a while, they came to the beach. Baekho sat down in the sand and Ren laid his head on Baekho’s lap.

‘’I dying without you do you understand?’’ Ren asked.

‘’And I miss you too Ren’’ Baekho said and kissed him on his force head.

‘’I can’t live without you, I was happy to have found JR as friend but then my memories came back and now I’m so weak’’ Ren said and his tears fall down on his cheeck.

‘’It’s hard without you, I need you. Please come to me!’’ Baekho said.

‘’What do you mean?’’ Ren asked.

‘’You know what I mean’’ Baekho said and then everything fade out and Ren woke up in his bed. He sweat and he cried. He knew that both needed each other. Ren looked at the clock it was 4 am and about one hours and 30 minutes, he should wake up. Ren walked in the room and then he took up his phone and go to the camera.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JR’s P.O.V

He hated mornings he was always so tired. He yawned and looked at his phone. Strange Ren have send a video, he opened the video and saw Ren, he had tears in the eyes.

‘’Hi JR, I want to thank for support me to make me better, first I had wrong about you. I thought that you was annoying and mean you know’’ Ren said and JR smiled a bit.

‘’But you know that I was weaker yesterday and didn’t talked with you and I know that Baekho and me need each other so this is last time you see me, yes you heard right I can’t live anymore so about one hours and 30 minutes I going to be dead. I going to jump from the big bridge’’ he said. JR covered his mouth.

‘’When did he send it? Oh god he send it about 1 hour and 20 minutes ago’’ JR got panic. He ran out from his room and out from the house. He don’t care if he is out with pajamas. Ren want to take suicide no, he can’t let him do it. It was not long to the big bridge it only took 5 minutes.

Finally, he was on the bridge and he saw Ren was outside of the fence.

‘’Ren don’t do it!!!!’’ JR screamed. Ren turned back, saw JR with big eyes, and fear in his face.

‘’Don’t come closer if you do it I jump’’ Ren screamed.

‘’If I stay here?’’ JR asked.

‘’I will jump anyway’’ Ren said.

‘’Please Ren don’t do it you make me nervous, I don’t want to lose you’’ JR said.

‘’I don’t care me and Baekho need each other you know that’’ Ren said.

‘’Please you are strong right? If you do it your parents, friends and people that know you going to cry’’ JR said.

‘’All I want is Baekho’’ Ren said.

‘’Please Ren come back now and never do this again’’ JR said.

‘’Yah! I never going to do this because after this I’m dead’’ Ren said.

‘’Ren what the hell is that you don’t understand!?!?’’ JR yelled.

‘’That is you that don’t understand me I need my lover…now!’’ Ren yelled and tears came from his eyes.

‘’Ren you are strong right? You don’t need to do it’’ JR said. Ren looked in JR’s eyes and saw that he really mean it and he saw is fear in his face. Is it right or wrong to do it? Ren didn’t knew anymore if he would do this or not. Maybe JR had right. Maybe all people he knew should cry because of his death. Maybe he didn’t even meet Baekho if he kill himself, maybe he do it. Everything makes him confused. Maybe Ren found someone new in future but all he wants is Baekho and not someone else his heart belongs to Baekho and not someone else why should it do it when he already love Baekho as it hurt as hell?

‘’I’m sorry JR tell my parents and everyone that I love them’’ Ren said and released the grip from the railing and fall down in the water and last thing he heard was JR that screamed his name.

JR collapsed on the ground and tears fall down as rivers. A old woman asked why he cried but he yelled at her to off. Ren took suicide.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It have been 2 years since Ren took suicide, Ren’s parents cried when JR told them that he was dead and it was same with JR. The snow was falling down on the ground; JR sat in the snow and looked at Ren’s tombstone. It was not the same without him anymore. He missed his smile, laugh and cuteness.

‘’One thing I forgot to tell you before you died that I loved you. And I don’t mean love you on a friendly way I mean I love-love you. I never going to forgive you Ren!’’ JR said and dried away his tears from his cheeck. 

 

So sad that Ren took suicide and JR love-loved him :'( I really hope you enjoyed and got much tears in your eyes <3