Chapter 6

Bad Boys vs Bad Girls
(A.H POV)
 
everyone have left while im still at the studio. I stay up longer than them cause i have to choreo dance for S.A.F.G. I was so tired but i still continue cause i almost complete the dance. While dancing, my phone starts to ring. I went to my phone and saw Lime call me. I feel like something is not right so i quickly answer the call. I heard alot of noise in the background.
 
" unnie !! we need your help ! " Lime shouted at the phone
 
" what happen and where are you guys? " i said with anger tune since i know they are in the club where i dont allow them to go. I just want to double comform the place.
 
" we are at Top oppa club and they are having a huge fight. we dont have enough people and we know you are strong. Please unnie come here quick. " Lime begged me badly.
 
i sigh " arraso, you go hide somewhere now ! im on my way. You guys are in big s*ht trouble when we get back home."
 
i quickly hang up and run to the elevator. I got no time to change my clothes since i want to be hurry. When i reach to the carpark, i quickly drove my car to the club.
 
( back in the club )
 
(NO POV)
 
When they were fighting, they heard a very loud bang. Everyone look at the dance floor even Lime look at the dance floor through the window. They saw a girl who wear short t-shirt, shorts pants and high cut shoes. Gd look closely to the person and was shock to see A.H. Everyone was shock except Top oppa and S.A.F.G.
 
" can i join the party ? looks fun to me " A.H smirk while standing up from the chair that she was seating at the dance floor.
 
" why not come let me show you how fun it is " one of guy say as he run to her and try to punch her but missed it since A.H doughed it.
 
" wrong move bro " A.H said still have her smirk on and kick the guys leg. He fell and A.H step on his stomuch hardly.
 
Top shook his head while Seo rin and Ra ra shook their head. Everyone continue fighting. A.H fight till her back hit someone back. She turn and she saw Gd.
 
" what the hell are you doing here and why are you wearing like that?'' gd asked A.H while punching one of the guys.
 
" im here to fight and i dont have time to change ok " A.H said while doughing a punch.
 
" how did you know we are having a fight? " gd said while turn A.H around and she kick the guy.
 
" Lime call me and when we reach home, they will be in big trouble from me. " A.H said and jump over gd when he bend and she punch the guy face.
 
" i didnt know you good in fightintg. " Gd said while punching the guys face till bleed.
 
" you dont know much about me." A.H said while she kick the guy ball.
 
" and you dont know much about me too." Gd said 
 
" i know much about you since you are one of my oppa best friend." A.H said 
 
" WAIT ! so you are Top hyung lil sister that he been telling us all along ?" Gd said when turn and face A.H
 
" oh my oppa tell you guys about me, how sweet " A.H rolled her eyes and face Gd face.
 
" yeah, but the way he discribe you is different, beautiful, sweet and nice ? pfft, you only know how to cause trouble." Gd said 
 
" yah! you dont know alot about me, so dont anyhow judge people ! " A.H said when she turn around and kick one of the guys face.
 
" Yeah, yeah whatever. Let's finish this so i can go home and rest." Gd said with his bored tune.
 
A.H just rolled her eyes and continue fighting.
 
They fight till all the 18 guys laying on the ground. A.H pull the chair and sit on it. Teen top, Big bang and the girls stand behind her while Gd and C.A.P stand beside her. A.H pull one of the guys hair and smirk at him.
 
"who are you and what do you want from us? " A.H asked
 
"i will never tell you nor anyone who we are ! " the guy laugh.
 
"you really sure ?" C.A.P said
 
"hah ! im not scared of anyone !" the guy spitted on the floor.
 
"even if we kill you ?" Gd said while raising his brow. A.H and C.A.P look at him than back at the guy.
 
they can see that guy was scared. He look nerves, finally he admit it
 
" fine ! we are Shinee and Super junior. Someone hired us to kill you guys."
 
"who is that person ?" Top asked
 
" i dont know, she never told us her name but she give us one billion dollor if we kill you guys."
 
"well tell person not to disturb us or we will kill you " Ricky said.
 
The guy nodded and A.H let go of his hair.
 
" now go away before we change our mind and kill you guys. " Seo rin said while putting her arm at Ra ra shoulder.
 
They quickly stand and run away. A.H sigh, she stand and faced Seo rin and Ra ra than Top.
 
" oppa why did you allow them to go to the club when i forbidden them." A.H said while looking at Top.
 
" they were bored at home, they got nothing to do at home. Anyway im with them i keep my eyes on them you know !" Top said back.
 
" oppa you know the reason why i dont allow them. I knew this will happen. Is too dangerous for them." A.H shouted back.
 
Top sigh and apolagise " arraso, im sorry and i wont allow them to go clubbing anymore but if they want they must go with you."
 
A.H nodded and when she look at other Big bang memeber and Teen top, she find it weird why they look at her like they want to eat her up.Top notice it and quickly went in front of A.H and open his arm like he is protecting her.
 
" yah ! stop staring at her ! and you missy here use my jacket. cover yourself. " Top said while looking at them with serious face.
 
"arraso, girls go up and call Lime, I will wait for you guys outside. " A.H said while wearing Top jacket.
 
Seo rin and Ra ra nodded and went up.
 
When the girls gone, everyone look at Top.
 
"What ?" Top said 
 
" yah hyung you never tell us your sister is A.H from S.A.F.G" Seungri grumble
 
" Why should i tell you guys? cant you even use your brain, isnt it obvious now why i always with them." Top said
 
everyone nodded " but hyung, when you tell us that she is pretty, sweet and kind, i dont see it. All she do is getting trouble " Gd said
 
" well, you havnt see her at home, once you see it you will know." top said
 
" arraso let's go home !" C.A.P said 
 
" yeah im so tired right now ! " Ricky said
 
"before we go home, i want to see the girls go first than we leave. " Top said while looking for the girls
 
" arraso while waiting, lets drink abit." Taeyang said and everyone agree with it.
 
 
 
 
 
=============================================O===============================================
Again im sorry cause im bad at doing fighting 
i hope you guys enjoy it
please comment so i can improve the story