Chapter 5

Bad Boys vs Bad Girls

( A.H POV )

I quickly went to my car and start driving. While driving, i call my friend Layla cause we always go together.

" Supp Ah ra ! Where are you ? Im outside waiting at our normal cafe place. " Layla said.

" im on my way, wait another 5 min. " i said while concentrate driving.

"arraso "

after five minute, i reach to our favourite cafe, Starbuck. Layla standing there waving at me. I smile back and wave at her. She walk to my car and open the passanger door. She seated down and i start to drive to our studio.

After 15 minute, we reach to destination. I quickly park my car and we walk in the building. We bow to the security and went to the lift. I pressed to level 10, while waiting Layla ask me

" so how your school ? "

" worst day ever " i said while still looking at screen to see we are in which level.

"waeyo ? What happen ?" Layla ask.

" aish, that , you know 4 minute that i been telling you, they cause trouble with us. " i said with irritation.

" what did they do ?" Layla said and look at me with worries.

"i didnt do anything i swear !" i look at Layla and raise both my hand while she just raise her brow.

I sigh " one of them accidentally bump my dongseng and they call her a ! I was so angry that i shouted at her. My dongseng agree with me and she gonna buy me new Obey cap when one of the slapped her till she have a scar on her left cheek."

"OMG, is she alright ? " Layla asked.

i nodded and continue telling her everything.

When we reach to our floor, Layla pat my shoulder and said good luck. I smile at her and we went in to meet our other member. I change my clothes and start dancing, when is break time i check my phone and saw is  no massage from the girls. I wonder what the girls are doing right now ?

 

(back in the club )

When we get in there's no people there strange. "Oppa! Why is it so empty??" i said while i looked

around. "Cause i knew my baby is coming so i ask everyone to scram off" TOP oppa said and winked at me.

" Oppa you don't have to see is so empty" i said while i hit his arm.

" We're not alone come on let's go up " TOP oppa said and pull me up and there was a door on the right written PRIVATE room.

"Guysss~~ let me introduce you to my dongsaengs friends,over here is Rara, Seorin and over here is Lime my pretty babe" TOP said and pointed to each of us.

"OMO!! LIMEEYYYY!! You're here too?? i miss you !! " I looked over to my left and saw Ricky at the end of the couch running towards me.

"OMO Ricckkyyy!!" i said and we dramatically hugged, Seorin and Rara unnie are sitting by Big bang and Teen top.

"here have a lollipop y~ " Ricky said "YAh !! but thanks anyway" i looked at LJoe and gave him a warm smile and i turned sit beside TOP and GD.

"Annyeong GD shi " i said and half bowed, i sit close to TOP oppa as he put his arm around my shoulder.

"wow TOP hyung is right you're one cutiepie can i pinched your cheek??" He said and was about to touch my face

but TOP oppa smack his hand away. "No touching my precious face !! " he said and pulled me closer. "aish im gonna go to the ladies 1st " i said and get up.

"but baby~~" TOP oppa whined. I walked down and walk to the bathroom. I heard some noises at the back but i just shrugged it off. After i came out of the bathroom i went to the bar and order orange juice, i saw Ljoe alone at the side, i walked to him and sit down at the sit next to him.

" Hey why are you here alone??" i asked and took a sip of my orange juice.

" Don't know i just wanted to be alone" he said and drank his cup in one shot.

"Wow you better not be drunk" i said and looked around the place. " hey lime" ljoe said and turned me around. "yes ??" i said looking at him.

" i know is too much to ask but can i have your number?? " he said and i saw him blush! "Well sure" i was about to take my phone out but i remember i left it at the toilet. Yup!! im the type of person who forget things easily.

" i think i left my purse at the toilet be right back" I walk back and went in to take my purse.

When i walk out i can hear people mumbling, being the curious me, i walked to the back and saw 18 people behind acting strange the 1st thing a girl would do is scream right?

So here goes my scream " AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO ARE YOU GUYS???!! OPPA !!!! TOP OPPA !!!!! "

i screamed and the top of my lungs and they started chasing me. Wrong move lime wrong move !! i ran to ljoe side all of them went down and see why am i screaming i ran behind ljoe and hide.

"gwenchana??" Ljoe asked. "Yes but they are scary" i said.

"Lime quickly go hide !!!" Rara said. I  ran to the second floor and close the door behind me and went to the

glass window to see the 18 boys with Big Bang And TeenTop and unnie fighting against each other. I saw unnie's are

starting to lose so i have no choice but to call A.H unnie.

===============================================O=========================================

Yayy, there have a fighting scean, im gonna apolagise cause is not gonna be as intresting as it is cause im bad at doing it so im really hope you guys are not angry with it. Annyong ppyong