Double Date

Like A Movie [映画のような]

"What are you doing? Why are you still wearing those?!" Masami said after Yamapi opened the door. He scratched his head. He was still wearing jersey pants and a shirt for sleeping.

"Change into a more decent attire! We're gonna crash their date!"

"But this isn't even my house! I don't have my clothes here." He complained.

"Oh fine, let's go to your house then!" She grabbed him to go downstairs but Yamapi remembered, spare key, box, kitchen. He went back up to the apartment, got the key from the box then locked the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay, change quickly!" Masami parked Toma's car in front of Yamapi's building. Yamapi ran to the 3rd floor and went inside his apartment.

"Ugh. I was planning to sleep today." He got a plain black shirt and jeans. He wore his sneakers an went back downstairs. He went in the car as Masami was mailing Toma. [Where are you?]

"He won't reply. But don't worry, I think I know where he is." Masami winked.

"YOU THINK?!"

"He always takes girls to a mall in Shinjuku. I bet they're there right now." Masami stepped on the engine and drove to Shinjuku.

"I was wondering, why did you tell me that they're on a date?" Yamapi was panicking that she might know about his feelings for Maki.

"It's because I like Toma." Yamapi sighed of relief. "And I know that you like Maki-chan." Masami giggled.

"EH?!" Yamapi said. "How did you-" 

"It's so obvious!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I heard you watched Masami's drama?" Toma asked while the two of them were walking around the streets in the city.

"I watched an episode. I don't really watch dramas though." Maki said.

"Eh why?" Toma looked at her while Maki just looked straight to where they were going.

"I don't know. It's just stupid.." Maki said, deep in thought. "Things that happen in dramas are usually just miracles. They won't happen to most ordinary people like me.."

"Hmm." Toma looked at the side of the street. "Hey, you wanna go to that mall there?" Toma smiled. Maki nodded and smiled as well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ugh. Damn this traffic." Masami and Yamapi were still stuck in Setagaya which was supposedly around 30 minutes away from Shinjuku but because of the traffic, it took them time. 

"I haven't been passing by these roads for a while now so I don't really know if I used to take shortcuts here." Masami pouted. "I wonder what they're doing now.."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Waaa~ That shop's so cute!" Maki said as they were roaming around the mall.

"Want to check it out?" Toma chuckled. Maki nodded and rushed inside the shop. Toma followed. It was an accessory shop. Maki looked at the charm bracelets and was amazed at the cuteness of the designs. She held one of them and wanted to buy it until she looked at the price. She slowly returned it on the table and looked away. Toma, who saw her did that, went to that bracelet. He smiled and went to the cashier. "I'll buy this one please." 

"Eh?" Maki saw Toma holding the bracelet. Toma went to Maki and gave it to her. It was packaged in a cute box. 

"Why don't you wear it?" Toma smiled. Maki opened the box and said "But it's so expensive, I can't believe you bought it for me."

"It's okay." He chuckled. He got the bracelet and placed it on Maki's left wrist. "It looks great on you." He smiled.

Maki was blushing. She shyly said "Thanks." 

They both went out of the shop. They continued roaming around the mall until they decided what to do next. Then they passed by an arcade. So they went in. 

"AH~ Racing!!" Maki went to the racing games and inserted 100 yen coins in each machine. They both played and Toma won.

"Yoshaa!!" Toma said while his hand was clenched and raised up which signified victory. Maki pouted.

"REMATCH." She said. Toma laughed. They inserted another batch of 100 yen coins and started playing.

"YAYYY~" Maki stood up and went to other games. Toma followed. They went to the air hockey game. They inserted 100 yen coins and started playing.

First point went to Maki. The second point as well. "Are you even playing seriously? She laughed. 

"Oh you want me to play seriously?" He smirked. 

"That is so unfair." Maki stood at the side of the air hockey table as she looked at the result. 2-7. Maki remained only having points while Toma won. "Ugh I've had enough of losing. Let's go." Maki pouted. Toma looked at his watch. 

"It's already 6. You want to look where to eat dinner?" Toma said as they exitted the arcade.

"Anywhere is fine." Maki was still pouting. Toma looked at her and smiled. Then he held her left hand. Maki looked at him. They continued walking around the mall.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There they are!" Masami pointed as they were walking through the mall as well. 

"WHY THE HELL ARE THEY HOLDING HANDS?!" Yamapi was furious. He wanted to go right up to them and separate their hands. But Masami pulled him back.

"You remember the plan, don't you?" Masami asked. They talked about a plan while they were stuck in the traffic.

"Yes yes, of course. When they're about to go in a restaurant to eat, we go to them and 'accidentally' bump into them then eat dinner with them." Masami nodded. They continued stalking the two.

So Toma and Maki decided to eat in an American fast-food restaurant. When Masami 'felt' that they chose that restaurant, she rushed with Yamapi to go on with the plan. Then they bump into them.

"Ah! Gomen nasai!!" Masami pretended it was an accident.

"Are~?" Maki said as she looked at the girl who was bowing to show apology. "Masami-chan?" Then she looks at the guy behind Masami. "YAMAPI?!" 

"What a coincidence!" Masami laughed and continued the plan. Yamapi sarcastically thought, Wow, she really is an actress.

"Oh, I've got an idea! Why don't the four of us eat together?" Maki suggested, she was totally clueless about Masami's plan though she was helping her in a way. Masami made a thumbs up with her hand at her back to show Yamapi that the plan is going well. Toma looked at Masami and was getting suspicious.

The four of them went into the restaurant. "Maki-chan, Yamaa-kun, you guys order first while we reserve a table for all of us." Masami said. Maki was still dense as ever so she just nodded and went to the counter with Yamapi. Masami and Toma went to a vacant table for four and sat down. Toma was looking at Masami.

"What?" Masami was grinning. 

"Did you plan all this?" Toma sighed. Masami just giggled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maki and Yamapi were third in the line. 

"Why are you with Masami-chan?" Maki asked.

"Oh, nothing. She sent me a message and she said to eat dinner with her or something." Yamapi came up with a random excuse.

"You did lock the door in my apartment. Right?" 

"Of course." Yamapi replied. Maki smiled. 

It was their turn to order. Both of them just ordered hamburger and fries. Then they went to their table while carrying a tray of their food. Masami made Yamapi sit beside Maki. 

"So, it's our turn to order!" Masami grabbed Toma to go to the counter.

"Wow, Masami-chan's so cheerful today." Maki laughed. She got a fry and put it in . Yamapi watched her as she did that. Then he noticed something.

"Where did you get that bracelet?"

"Ah, Toma-kun gave it to me." Maki said while chewing.

"Toma-kun?! You're calling him by his first name now?" Yamapi was jealous because she never even called him 'Tomohisa' yet. Maki just nodded. Yamapi became even more jealous that he gave her an expensive-looking bracelet.

After some time, Toma and Masami returned to the table with their foods. They sat beside each other because Toma had no choice.

"Haha, this is just like a double date!" Masami giggled. 

"So, Masami, I thought you had filming today?" Toma tried to corner Masami with questions.

"Yeah, it ended early so I asked Yamaa-kun on a date." She giggled. She said that to make Maki jealous. But she didn't show any signs of jealousy.

"Don't tell me you drove to the filming then here using my car." Toma said.

"Of course I did. Your car's parked in the parking area." Masami giggled.

The four continued eating. Maki kept giggling while Toma was a bit annoyed. Yamapi and Maki were just happy since they were eating. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued. >.<

To all my subscribers, viewers and commentors, THANK YOUUUU! *huugsss* I love you guys from the bottom of my heart. <3 You guys are the inspiration why I keep writing. ^___^