Tomaki?!

Like A Movie [映画のような]

Maki opens her eyes. It's a Saturday morning and she didn't have anything planned for that day. She sat on her bed. First thing she did was check her phone, she got one new message. 

[Horikita, are you free this afternoon? -Ikuta] 

"Eh? I wonder why.." She started typing: [Yes. Why?]

After around a minute. [Meet me in front of Shinjuku station, 2pm.] She closed her phone. It was 10 in the morning. She then remembered that Yamapi was still staying at her apartment. She opened the door and walked outside her room. She sees Yamapi still sleeping on the couch. She smiled. He must have worked hard on that report two days ago. 

She went to her kitchen and grabbed cup noodles from the cabinet. She leaned on the table as she waited for the water to heat. The timer went off with a loud but quick sound, it woke Yamapi up. He sat on the couch and turned to Maki.

"Did I wake you up? Gomen ne." Maki said. 

"Ohayou." Yamapi scratched his eyes, stood up and went to the kitchen as well. He also got cup noodles. After pouring hot water on hers, Maki poured on Yamapi's as well. 

"Thanks." Yamapi yawned. "Ah~ I'm gonna sleep the whole day today." He stretched his arms. Maki got the remote from the table in the living room and she turned the television on. 

After 3 minutes, the noodles were cooked and they both started eating. 

"Are~ Isn't that girl your friend?" Yamapi said as some commercials were showing on the TV.

"Ah, it's Masami-chan!" Maki sipped the soup of the noodles.

"I still can't believe that Ikuta's an idol now." Yamapi put his chopsticks down. 

"Woah. You're done? That was fast." Maki said as she watched him put the cup in the trash can. Yamapi went back to the couch and sat down. Maki finished her noodles. She went to the couch and sat beside Yamapi. Some anime was showing on TV. Yamapi got the remote and went channel surfing. 

"Are there any good shows to watch at this time?" He said as he clicked on buttons on the remote. Maki looked at him.

"By the way, you've been staying here for three nights already. When will you go back to YOUR apartment?" Maki asked.

"It's so lonely being there. Are you gonna tell me to leave?" He pouted. Maki thought, Well, he can cook really well.

"Fine." Yamapi celebrated joyfully inside. He only showed a smile. Maki stood up.

"You cook every time then. What's for lunch?" Maki laughed.

"Eh?" Yamapi looked at her. "Fine. I'll check what I can make." He went to the kitchen. 

It was already 12:30 so Maki decided to get ready. She went to her room and opened her closet. She chose to wear a black top with a yellow blazer then a skirt. She went to the bathroom and took a bath. Meanwhile, Yamapi was already cooking chicken karaage. 

Maki went out of the shower and wore her clothes. She dried her hair and brushed it. She went to the living room and saw Yamapi on the couch. Yamapi looked at her.

"Eh, you're going somewhere today?" 

"Uhh yeah." She looked at the dining table and saw that lunch was ready. 

"Let's eat." Both of them went to the table and sat down. "Ittadakimasu." 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Waaah~ I'm full. That was a great meal!" Maki put her chopsticks down. 

"Of course it was. It was cooked by me." Yamapi smirked. Maki rolled her eyes but smiled. They both put their plates on the sink. After Maki washed the dishes, she wiped her hands and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth. Yamapi was sitting on the couch while watching TV again. Maki got a smaller bag and put her important things inside it, her phone, wallet, and her memo pad/planner.

"Make sure to lock the door if ever you're gonna go out, okay?" Maki said as she closed the door to her bedroom.

"Okay~" Yamapi laughed at the variety show he was watching.

"There's a spare key in that box at the kitchen." Maki pointed. "Ne, are you listening?" 

"Spare key, box, kitchen. Right." Yamapi laughed again.

"Mou~. I'll go now." Maki said as she opened the door.

"Take care!" Yamapi turned to her and waved. 

Maki was walking along the streets to the station. Her apartment was two streets away from the station. 

"Good thing, it isn't raining today." She said as she was looking up. She checked her phone clock and it was already 1:20. She went in the station and bought a train stub to Shinjuku. Since it was a Saturday, she saw a lot of teenagers riding the train to Shinjuku as well. She sat on the bench as she waited for the train to arrive. The train arrived and luckily, she was able to get a spot on the seats. 

She got off at the 5th stop which was already Shinjuku. Before she went outside, she used the restroom first. When she got out of the station, she checked her phone clock again. It was exactly 2:00. Maki is very concious of the time and loves getting to meetings exactly the moment people tell her to. She then sees Toma sitting on a bench right across the street.

"Ikuta-kun!" She shouted, causing people to look at her. She completely forgot the fact that he was an idol. When people weren't looking anymore, she crossed the street and went to him. Toma looks at her.

"Gomen, I caused a bit of a commotion." Maki said. Toma stood up.

"It's okay. Good thing, they didn't really bother. Let's go." Toma fixed the shades that he was wearing. Toma was walking and Maki just followed.

"By the way, where's your car?" Maki asked.

"Masami's using it." Toma said.

A little while ago..

"Ne, can I borrow your car keys?" Masami asked Toma while he was eating his breakfast. They live next-door in a condominium. 

"Why?" Toma got the keys from his pocket. Masami grabbed it from his hand.

"Thanks! I'll return the car right after filming!" Masami rushed outside and closed the door.

"EH?!"

"That's what happened." Toma sighed.

"You two are cute." Maki giggled. 

"Huh? She STOLE my car." Toma said. Maki laughed.

"Do you like her?" Maki asked. She already knows that Masami likes him so she decided to match them together.

"No. She's just my best friend.." Toma stopped walking. "I like someone else." He looked at Maki.

"Oh I see." Maki was dense as ever so she didn't get Toma's feelings. But she still thinks that things should work out with Masami and Toma. They continued walking.

"Where are we going?" Maki said as she was just following wherever Toma was going.

"A friend of mine just opened a cafe. Just thought I could visit him since today's my only free day."

"So why am I here?" 

"To get to know you more as well." He said.

They went in the cafe and sat on a table for two. A waiter approaches them.

"Welcome sir, ma'am. What would you like to have?" 

"Coffee please." Toma said.

"Same here." Maki told the waiter.

"Oh and is Ninomiya Kazunari here?" Toma asked as he was looking for his friend.

"We're sorry sir, but Ninomiya-san isn't going to be here today." The waiter bowed and went to the coffee maker.

"That's too bad, huh." Maki said.

"Yeah. It's been a while since I last saw him." He sighed. The waiter came back and put down two cups of coffee.

"Would you like to try our cakes, sir?"

"What do you want?" Toma asked Maki.

"Hm. I'd have a slice of the chiffon cake." Maki said as she was looking at the menu.

"I'll get the castella." The waiter wrote down their orders.

"I'll be right back with your orders." He bowed again.

"So, Ikuta-kun, are you close friends with Yamapi?" Maki asked.

"Please, you can call me Toma." He chuckled.

"Oh okay, you can call me Maki too." She smiled.

"Pi sat behind me during middle school. He'd always be the guy who I could ask stuff for." Toma sipped on his coffee. "I think I remember now why you looked so familiar."

"Eh why?" 

"Because he had a picture of you in his room. When I went to his house before, I saw a picture frame on his table, him and a girl. It was you." 

"Oh." Maki laughed. "It's because we're best friends." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ah~ I'm sleepy." Yamapi turned the TV off. Then suddenly, his phone rings. He got a new message.

[Yamaa-kun, we got a problem!! I'm on the way to Maki-chan's apartment to pick you up. You're there right? -Masami]

"Ha?" Yamapi wondered what's up.

[What's wrong? Yes, I'm in Maki's apartment..]

[TOMAKI. They're on a date.]

"Tomaki?" Yamapi didn't know what that meant. "Tomaki.. To.. Toma.. MAKI! Toma and Maki?!" 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED. ^___^

I was able to post this chapter faster than I thought! Haha Tomaki! XD And look! I made a new poster! ^__^ 

Anyway, Masami and Toma's short scene is really cute. :") 

So let's just hope that I'll be able to post the next chapter very soon. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!