Gathering

I want a BOYFRIEND!!

 

 

Eli walk back and forth thinking how can he spend more time with Hyuna when he’s very busy with his schedule. U-Kiss single, bingeul bingeul promotion is in the middle of their promotion. He still has scheduled where he need to go to Thailand and Philippines. It hurt him to know that he don’t even have enough time to spend with Hyuna while Hyuna keep on spending most of her time with Yun Ho.

 

He thought of asking help from Jin Woon but he’s kind of scared if Jin Woon don’t like the idea of him liking his sister. Of course Jin Woon want to protect Hyuna. Plus, Yun Ho is also Jin Woon’s best friend. Won’t it be logical for Jin Woon to help Yun Ho instead of helping Eli?

 

“Hey there everyone!!” ElI turn around and there Jin Woon is standing with Dong Woon.

 

“When 91’ers is around, I feel really old. But they’re really cute!” Xander said. Ki Seop, Kevin and Eli walk to Jin Woon and Dong Woon and greet each other.

 

“When 91’ers are cute, I guess I’m VERY CUTE, right hyung?” Dong Ho asks Jin Woon.

 

“Aninde.” Jin Woon answer causing the laughter from everyone in the room.

 

“You know, the older someone is, the cuter they are. Younger people won’t be as cute as those who are older than them.” Xander said trying to tell them that he’s the cutest idol in the room.

 

Everyone look at the smiling Xander and didn’t say a word. Who’s going to agree and who’s going to object his statement? Everyone just think what he say is weird. No one knows where he got that idea from.

 

“Xander effects is too strong.” Ki Bum said and walk out of the room to the toilet.

 

“I’m going to have a 91’ers meeting for fun at Hye Mi’s house next week. Not all 91’ers are going to arrive, only us all, together with Key and Kara 91’ers.” Jin Woon said to Eli, Kevin and Kiseop.

 

“Is Hye Mi joining? Since she’s 91’ers too?” Kevin asks excited. Even though he knows Hye Mi is already with Jin Woon but he said, he can’t get over his crush on her yet.

 

“Yes Hye Mi will be joining but a little late since she still has some school works to settle before coming home.” Jin Woon said.

 

“I love that!!” Kevin said.

 

“You still has a crush on her aye?” Eli asks.

 

“Of course.” Kevin said in front of Jin Woon.

 

All of the 91’ers look at Kevin and shook their head. Jin Woon on the other hand give Kevin a fake smile and shook his head together with the other 91’ers. Kevin smile to them shyly and bow to them in embarrassment.

 

“Hyuna?” The room turn silent when Eli asks that question to Jin Woon. Jin Woon look at the others wondering why are they becoming quiet.

 

“Of course she’ll be there, where else will she be? But she won’t be joining our gathering, she’ll hang out with Eimie in her room since Eimie’s coming for sleepover.” Jin Woon said.

 

 “Then for girls, only Nicole and Hara will be there?” Dong Woon asks.

 

“Key text me that he will arrive with Min Ho and Seo Hyun.” Jin Woon said.

 

“So I’ll be gladly to join the gathering next week!” Eli said excited.

 

“You seem excited for some reason?” Ki Seop asks teasing.

 

“Oh yeah, one of my friend, Yun Ho, he’s a model and he’s a 91’ers as well, he’ll be joining too since he’s my best friend and he knows Hye Mi too.” Jin Woon said. Eli look at Jin Woon shock, just when he thought of having to spend more time with Hyuna without any disturbance from Yun Ho.

 

“We’ll be going now, bye!” Dong Woon wave goodbye and leave U-Kiss dressing room with Jin Woon.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

hehehe sorry I was a bit or maybe VERY biased to 91'ers..

just want to include them in this story!!