Hyuna

I want a BOYFRIEND!!

 

HyunA reach for her handphone that keeps on ringing, it annoys her a lot. She answered the phone and could hear Yun Ho’s voice from the other line.

 

“Hyuna, are you skipping school again? It’s been two days.” Yun Ho said. Sometimes his voice and his nagging just annoy her. How did he even know she skip school or what, he’s not even in her class, and she’s not skipping school, she’s sick.

 

“Am I talking to myself? I’m going to your house later!” Yun Ho said again.

 

“For what?” Hyuna asks.

 

“To make sure you’re not skipping school on purpose.” Yun Ho said.

 

“YOU’RE NOT MY MOM, SO STOP!” Hyuna said and end the conversation. Yun Ho is her brother, Jin Woon’s friend. His brother doesn’t even nag this much too her, Yun Ho is just too controlling. Hyuna used to have a crush on him but after he told him how he like her as a sister, she just gave up on him. They become friends but that’s it, nothing more.

 

Hyuna wake up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After the showers, she wears her usual t-shirt and shorts and lie on her bed still feeling dizzy. Her brother, Jin Woon was at school or at JYPE practicing all day long leaving her stuck at house with Hye Mi, his best friend. It’s not that Hye Mi live with her but it turns out that Jin Woon pays her to take care of his sick sister since he’s busy with his practice. Jin Woon is actually her cousin, but she refer to him as a brother.

 

“Unnie, I’m bored.” Hyuna walk downstairs to the kitchen when she could smell Hye Mi’s cooking. Hye Mi used to live in Malaysia for almost ten years before coming back to Korea, so she’s used to Malay food instead of Korean food and she always cook Malay food for Hyuna and to Hyuna’s surprise, she likes all the food.

 

“Are you still having your fever?” Hye Mi walk to Hyuna and put her hand on Hyuna’s forehead.

 

“Go and take a sit at the couch, I’ll talk with you in a minute.” Hye Mi said. Hyuna walk to the couch and sit on the couch. Her handphone is still ringing but she choose to ignore it. She put it on the table and lay out on the couch.

 

“You lazy bum, sit up. You don’t have any fever anymore.” Hye Mi said.

 

“Unnie, Yun Ho oppa keep on bothering me. Don’t open the door when he come, please?” Hyuna said to Hye Mi.

 

“Yun Ho oppa? He cares for you I guess. He called me too when Jin Woon said I’m at your house.” Hye Mi said.

 

“Unnie, Jin Woon oppa doesn’t nag to me like Yun Ho did and Jin Woon oppa is my oppa!” Hyuna said.

 

“What are you doing wearing a hat in your own house. Aish, this girl is crazy!” Hye Mi said and take the hat off Hyuna.

 

“Unnie, are you really older than me by a year? You look like you’re a mom nagging to me!” Hyuna said.

 

“I’m like this because I’m paid to be your mom.” Hye Mi said smiling. That’s right. Hyuna went back to Korea after living in the States because her parents died in an accident. Jin Woon brought her along to Korea with the money left by her parents. Lucky enough she still have this house that was left for her.

 

Hye Mi was like her too, she lost her parents in Malaysia. She comes back to Korea to live with her grandparents. She doesn’t speak Korean fluently and always speaks in English with Hyuna and Jin Woon but she’s still learning right now. Hye Mi still has an older sister that works in Malaysia though.

 

“You’ll be going to school tomorrow!” Hye Mi said handing Hyuna some toast. Hyuna smile at her.

 

“Unnie, let’s go to the super market. I want to buy some things but I don’t want to go alone.” Hyuna said.

 

“I’m going in a while, I need to buy some cap for your oppa. It’s not like he’s going to be back in a week, why did he even asks me to buy one?” Hye Mi asks.

 

“He’s just weird like me!” Hyuna said.