_Chapter24_

_The Secret Between Us_

Yoona POV:

It's been two weeks i never meet and talk with Kyuhyun oppa...

I was still hurting,is he really playing around me? We just be with each other for less than one month and he wanna broke with me...? Tears start to flow on my eyes while i'm looking at the sky.

 

"Yoong,long time no see." I heard Teukie oppa voice and i turn around.

"Are you ok?" He stared at me and i just nodded and smile weakly.

"Let's come to my dorm,it's a long time i never talk with you Yoong." After he said,he grabbed my hand and i followed him.

He's right...after Kyuhyun oppa broke with me,i never meet SJ oppas.I enter the living room and luckily Kyuhyun oppa was not here...

"Oppa,where is other oppas?" I asked Teukie oppa and he just calls me to follow him to find the other oppas.

 

Finally me and Teukie oppa found them,they are opening the web and look for videos.As i walked closer,i saw the show was 'We Got Married'.I saw Kyuhyun oppa and Jessica holding hands,kissing cheeks....I feel hurt to see that and i feel like i can cry in anytime.

"Yoong! you're here!" Sungmin oppa quickly eyed the others oppas that i'm here and they quickly turn off the screen.I know they're worried for me,they don't want me to see those videos.

"Yoong,are you ok?" Heechul oppa asked.

"I'm sorry oppa,but i need to go now." I turn around and walk out from the room,i was trying to be ok...

End POV.

 

Kyuhyun receive a call from Krystal.She call him to meet her at the cafeteria.

 

Kyuhyun POV:

I seldom received a call from Krystal.I wonder what is the reason that she wanna meet me...

"Hey oppa..." She's calling me when i reach the cafeteria.I walk to her as her face look serious.

"Hello Krysie,anything you need?" I stared at her and waiting for her reply.

"Oppa....whatever i say later,please don't be angry....be patient and hear what i say...." I was kinda confuse when she said.

"I wanna tell you a truth,actually......I'm the one who taking the photos of you and Yoong unnie....." She said and my mind when blank.

I can't believe this! Is that true?!

"Wait! You mean me and Yoona's photo? But why you wanna do this?!" 

"Because.........because Jessica is my elder sister...." She look down after she said and i'm shock.

"What?! But you says you don't have any siblings!" My mind was more confuse.

"Yes,i hide this truth because Jessica unnie don't wanna me to say it out,she's famous and she hate that everyone know our relationship..." She said.

"I'm so sorry oppa....i know i have done wrong this time...I realise i shouldn't do like this! Everyday when i saw you and Yoong unnie are sad,I'm sad to see too...." She gives me a pen-drive.

"The photos are all inside the pen-drive.Just keep it oppa...And the photos i already burn it.You're safe now oppa.I promise i won't do this again...."

After she said,her tears got teary.

"It's ok krysie,as long as you tell me the truth now...." 

I'm glad that i have get back the photos now.I never scold her since it was Jessica's order to her.

I try to call Yoona,but she never wanna answer my call...

What should i do now.......

End POV.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun know the truth now,it was Krystal who take their photos! :o

What should Kyuhyun do next?