_Chapter16_

_The Secret Between Us_

Yoona POV:

This year my birthday party was not that much people because usually SJ oppas will also celebrated with me too.

Me,Seo and unnies are going down from the dorm and heading to the nearest private restaurant.That restaurant is only for artist,not allow for others.

The food there is always my favourite!

 

"Unnie,It's so expensive! Are you sure you want to eat here?" I looked at the menu with my widen eyes because the price is getting higher.

"Don't worried Yoong! Today's our treat!" My tears just going to come out,they always treat me well like a real sister,i feel happy that i know them.

 

"Noona!" I saw Taemin run to me and give me a hug.

I feel surprised,the other Shinee members and F(X) members are here too! Now i realised that this is one of their surprise for me!

Victoria unnie just come out with a chocolate cake which is my favourite.

I stand at the middle and all of them stand around me and sing Happy Birthday song for me.After they sing,i blow the candles after make a wish.

"I wish my family,my unnies,Seo,SJ oppas,all of my friends that i know will stay healthy. I also wish Kyuhyun oppa is here but i know it's impossible because he's at Paris now,but i still wish all the best to him,stay healthy and be happy!" I smiled after wish,i hope this will really come true because i don't want my friends to leave me.

We eat happily while chatting with each other.Some of them even dance on the stage. They did all the things is just to make me smile...

 

I just receive a call from someone which i didn't saw the number before.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Yoona-ah,it's me Cho Ahra,Kyuhyun's sister!" I'm surprised that it was Kyuhyun's sister,Ahra unnie who call me.

"Oh~long time no talk Ahra unnie!" I smiled.

"Yes,i miss you sweetie! Can you back to your dorm now? I'm at your dorm. I have something for you." After she said,i excused myself to unnies and others and went to meet her.I was curious about what Ahra unnie will give me.

 

"Happy birthday Yoong!" She hugged me when she saw me.

"Thanks unnie!" I smiled cutely.

"Actually my brother Kyuhyun has a present for you,he's not here but at Paris,right? So he calls me to give it to you." Ahra unnie give me a card,there's a disk inside the card.

"Oh...thank you so much unnie,i thought he already forget.." I was so surprised.

"Aniya..he won't forget,since you're his bestfriend right?" She smiled and waves goodbye to me since she needs to go for a meeting.

I waves to her before she get into the car.

"How i wish we're more than bestfriend..After he already has a girlfriend...I'm sure he will forget my birthday..." I whispered while i'm walking back to the dorm to open the disk.

End POV.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hoho...Yoona still don't know Kyuhyun loves her! :3

What is it inside the disk??