_Chapter14_

_The Secret Between Us_

Yoona POV:

This few days i just cancel my schedule,I need some relax.I thought that i managed to hide my sadness in my heart,but this time i just can't....maybe i'm too tired now...

I really wanna thanks Kyuhyun oppa,he's the one who's beside me most of the time when i'm sad.And Seohyun too..

Today,

Me and some of my unnies,some SJ oppas,Jessica and other artist are going to strong heart again. I feel scares at first,

because i didn't want to hear any news about me again but Kyuhyun oppa said this is the only way to let all the people know the truth.

End POV.

 

Kyuhyun POV:

Aish,why is Jessica here? I heard she offered to come here by herself.

I wonder what will she do this time,she always wanna make a scandal with me,i hate her!

"Jessica,what do you think about Kyuhyun?" the MC asked her.

"I think he's so nice,sweet,I would love to have a boyfriend just like him." I saw she fake a smile and wink at me.

I remember her manager always says that if I'm Jessica's boyfriend,we can make a good couple,but I really don't like her.

"How about you Kyuhyun? Are you interested in Jessica?" The MC asked me while i just think this is the time to explained.

End POV.

 

"Me and Jessica is just a normal friend,not a couple.I act her just as a friend.And i already have someone i love." Kyuhyun said and smile.

He didn't care about how Mr.Lee Soo Man will get mad at him,he just wanna say it out.

Everyone was surprised especially Yoona,she just stared at Kyuhyun while Jessica feel embaressed and mad inside her heart because no one reject her before.

"Haha,mind you tell me who is the one you love?" The MC asked while smiling and the crowd are waiting for his answer...

"She's someone who always beside me when i need some help,the first one who friend with me when i first join SJ." Kyuhyun said and quickly peek on Yoona without anyone noticed.

 

Yoona POV:

Oppa...have someone he loves now? The first one who friend with him is me...

My eyes accidentally meet him.

Maybe is not me...because he just act me as his bestfriend. 

Don't think too much Im Yoona! I sighed.

"Yoona,can you talk about the news between you and Psy's family?" The MC looked serious and everyone become quiet.

My mind went blank and my eyes start to get teary again.I started to afraid and my hands are shaken,the fact that happen is always in my mind.

I want to speak it out the truth but i'm just hard to speak.After another second,i heard a voice.

 

"Yoona doesn't even close to Psy sunbaenim,of course they won't get together.She's so busy and she don't have much time to hand out. About the photos,that's just a shooting during the show Running Man. It's not what those people think,Yoona won't do that." 

Kyuhyun oppa just helped me to explained,everyone was agree with what he said.

"Nae,and most of the time unnie was with me.She don't have time to go out,she has the most busiest schedule among Girls' Generation members." Seohyun help me too.

I feel touched and i just thanks them. I'm feel relief now....

End POV.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Soon,they already explain the truth! :3