its been a while...

trophy child

kyungsoo had been texting kai every day, it was a bit hard because kai only slept during the day. So kyungsoo just started staying up till 5am in hopes to chat for a few hours, its weird how well they clicked, they already had there childrens names picked out (lelounch and zelda) and knew that they would have banana cream pie in place of cake on there wedding day. But they never say each other, and kyunsoo wouldnt dare call kai his boyfriend, but he didnt care about lables or what people thought, all he knew is that he would give up a whole nights sleep for one mistyped drunken text.

kyungsoo started to notice a pattern, every few weeks kai would be really sweet and then gradualy turn more in to an , start drinking and partying, not replying and they sudenly he would get an apoligy and a million sweet texts.

but this time is was worse, kai didnt text most nights, and when he did it was paragraphes of terible sad thoughts.

then one day it changes "hey, can you come over? I'll pick you up, please I need to see you." kyungsoo read, got dressed and waited outside without hesitation. repying a quick "a ride home too right?"

kai pulled up riding in the backseat of his moms car, they sit in silence besides the initial introductions. once at kais house they sit on the couch, kai starts complaining about how he's sick of his friends and the party lifestyle he's stuck in "teach me how to be a loser like you" kai laughes as if he didnt just insult kyungsoo, who doesnt reply because he's too busy staring at the carpet.

"i need to tell you something, follow me" kai speaks after a short silence.