Party?

trophy child

kyungsoo has been waiting all day to see kai, a few days after the concerts they desided to hang out at an arcade.

"man I didnt thing some one could so bad at gaming" kai says as kyungsoo losses his 6th game to kai. kyingsoo just looks down in shame, "dont worry kid, lets get some icecream"

---

kyungsoo didnt really  understand why kai wanted to hang out with him, you see he was shy and quiet, and he horibly at kais favorite passtime(videogames) but kai krept wanting to see him and he just couldnt say no.

once again sitting in kais house kyungsoo feels way to comfortable, he feels the weight of the couch shift as kai sits down,"hey kyungsoo, where do you think you go when you die?"

"well I dont really believe anything, I think when you die, you just die."

kais face scrunches"what if there is a heaven?"

"then I guess I'll go to hell"

"I'll save you if you do"

"wha.. but.. why?...thats weird" kyunsoo stutters out, now sudently incredibly nervice

"because you shouldnt be there, even if I had to sell my own soul I would save you, I deserve to go to hell more then you."

kyungsoo is speachless, why is he saying this? what is he talking about?

 

"so you wanna go to a party this saturday?" kai asks after a while of silence

"umm where is it?"

"out past mesa, My friend will pick you up and we can bus back in the morning, im guessing you'll pass out" kai snickers"you look like a light weight"

kyungsoo had never been to a party before, and had never tasted alcohol, he honestly didn't wanna go but...its with kai.

"yeah I'll try to make it"

after kyungsoo gets home he texts his best friend beakhyun

"hey can we talk?"

"busy with chan at the moment, TTYL"

After a few more friends not wanting to talk he started to wonder what kind of people would be at this party, he needed some new friends anyways.