The same nightmare yet again

Two Moons

          No one's POV:    

        "no..no" Sora murmured as perspiration rolled down her forehead.

        She tossed around the bed crinkling the bed sheet beneath her. Her fists clenched as nails dug into her palms.

        'No!" Sora screamed before abruptly rising from her nightmare.Her irregular breathing echoed throughout the dark room.Her back was drenched with sweat.

       Sora sighed. The same scene replayed yet again.For the previous nights,the nightmare seemed to have haunted her without fail in her sleep.She closed her eyes and recalled the familiar scenes of her nightmare.

      I could feel the presence of someone else in the room. He, that mysterious stranger with dark brown hair grabbed me by my arm, ing me into a dark hole.Pain-sharp pain. I felt betrayed. His eyes flashed red in the moonlight as i fell into nothingness.

     Sora's POV;

      Why? Why do i feel such overwhelming emotions whenever I think about him? Somthing felt amiss but i just can't grasp it. 

     No one's POV:

     Tears rolled down Sora's pale cheeks as she swiftly wipes them away with bare hands.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

    Annyeong guys, this is emilyliu here :D This is just a short update but i hope you liked it (: haha 

   Comments and subscribers are always loved *wink wink* 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________