13

Chocolate love

The next day, Seohyun woke up with a headache. After waking up, she quickly looked around. She became very confused.

"How did I get here?" Seohyun asked herself.

The last thing that she can remember was that Hyoyeon and their other friends had left her with two boys they had met at the club. They wanted to dance but she refused, so she was left sitting at the table with their new acquaintances. Then the boys started to give her drinks and she just took one sip and that was all she could remember.

The door suddenly opened and the old housekeeper came in.

"Good! You're already awake. They are all waiting for you. It is lunch time already dear. You must be starving. Taecyeon said that I should just let you rest. So I didn't wake you up to have breakfast.

Are you all right?" the housekeeper asked after seeing Seohyun's expression. She was still very confused on what happened to her at the club.

"How did I get here? I mean who brought me home?" Seohyun asked the housekeeper.

"Well. . . .those boys. . . .your brother's friends, they are the one who brought you home. U-Know was the one who carried you up to your room," the old woman answered.

Seohyun suddenly became more confused. Why did U-Know brought me home? She asked herself. And how did he know where I was? She asked herself again.

"Well, better hurry. They are waiting," the old woman said again.

"Yes, I'll be down in a minute. Thank you," Seohyun said again.

The old woman left the room, leaving Seohyun still asking herself many questions.

"I think this is going to be trouble," Seohyun suddenly said with a sigh. She knew that her brother would not let her get away with what she had done without any discussion. She immediately went downstairs after fixing herself up.

"Good morning! I won't ask if you had a nice sleep because I already know that you didn't," Taecyeon immediately greeted Seohyun with sarcasm.

Seohyun tried to smile. She was feeling very light-headed. She quickly sat down beside NIchkhun

"I hope you learned your lesson. You know you can't drink anything alcoholic," NIchkhun suddenly said.

"NIchkhun . . . ." Seohyun said as if a warning.

"Why? Did I say something wrong?" NIchkhun suddenly asked with a smile.

"I already called Hyoyeon and asked about the boys you were with last night," Taecyeon suddenly said.

"You did what?" Seohyun suddenly asked in an angry tone.

"Well, I have a right to know. . . . How can you be so careless as to accept drinks from guys that you just met?" Taecyeon asked as if irritated.

"I . . . .don't know. Maybe I was a little too distracted with some thing yesterday," Seohyun suddenly answered.

"Distracted? With what? Good thing that U-Know decided to go and look for you. If he didn't show up, who knows in what place you will wake up to," Taecyeon said.

Seohyun didn't know what to say. She couldn't look at U-Know because she was afraid of what she would see in his eyes. She didn't want to see his reaction. She was afraid that her cold heart would somehow melt.

"Well, I didn't ask him to look for me," Seohyun suddenly said.

The DBSK boys looked at U-Know's reaction. He was still looking silently at Seohyun. His face was still expressionless.

"Seohyun . . . .you're crossing the line, young lady," Taecyeon suddenly shouted.

"What do you want me to say? Thank you? Okay . . . . Oppa, thank you. So are you happy now, dear brother? " Seohyun asked with sarcasm.

"Hey! We're about to eat . . . .Can you please stop arguing?" NIchkhun suddenly said.

Seohyun looked at NIchkhun. She then smiled. She then went to Taecyeon and hugged him from behind.

"Sorry . . . .Taecyeon. I know I was out of line. Can you forgive your very silly sister?" she asked.

"Only if you promise to never do it again," Taecyeon said.

"Okay, I promise," she quickly answered.

Then Seohyun finally looked straight at U-Know.

"Oppa . . . .thank you. And thank you to all of you also. I know searching for me must have been very tiring," she said with a smile.

"Oh, it's nothing," Xiah immediately replied.

"But can I ask how did you know where I was?" Seohyun suddenly asked.

The DBSK boys didn't know what to answer.

"I told them where you were," Taecyeon suddenly answered for them.

"And how exactly did you know where I was?" Seohyun asked Taecyeon with one eyebrow raised.

"I know you only go to the best clubs and restaurants. So I just guessed," Taecyeon lied.

"Oh . . . ." Seohyun said. She somehow satisfied with Taecyeon's answer.

Taecyeon let out a long sigh.

After eating, the DBSK boys, Taecyeon and NIchkhun were in the living room watching a movie when Seohyun suddenly entered. She was dressed up again. U-Know's heart was beating very fast. He didn't like the idea that Seohyun was going out again.

"And where do you think you are going?" Taecyeon suddenly asked Seohyun.

"Didn't I tell you that Junho is coming to Korea today? I am meeting him in the airport," Seohyun quickly answered.

Taecyeon suddenly smiled. "Sorry, I forgot. So when is Junho's flight?" Taecyeon asked.

"He'll be arriving a little after 3 pm. So I have to leave now," Seohyun said with a smile.

"Are you sure that you're okay? How about we just let the driver be the one to pick him up?" Taecyeon asked.

"No. . . .I said I will meet him," Seohyun protested.

"Fine . . . .Just make sure that you bring the driver with you," Taecyeon said.

"Okay . . . ." Seohyun replied.

"So I never got the chance to ask you . . . .Where is this Junho staying?" Taecyeon said.

"Well . . . .he's staying in a hotel. . . . He won't be staying here. So you don't have to worry," Seohyun suddenly said.

"Well, I am not worried at all. I just wanted to know so I could make the maids prepare a room for him," Taecyeon said.

"He said that he is staying in a hotel. He's already booked a room. So you don't have to worry," Seohyun answered.

"What time are you leaving?" NIchkhun suddenly asked.

"I am leaving right now. Why?" Seohyun asked.

"Nothing. And what time are you coming back?" NIchkhun asked again.

Seohyun looked at NIchkhun. She can't understand why NIchkhun was asking her such questions.

"Why are you asking?" Seohyun asked.

"Nothing. But you said that we were going to watch a movie tonight, remember?" NIchkhun said.

Seohyun suddenly smiled. "Oh....I'm sorry. I forgot. I don't think I can watch a movie with you tonight. I promised NIchkhun that I will be having dinner with him tonight," she answered.

"You're having dinner with him?" Taecyeon asked.

"Yes," she answered.

"Where?" Taecyeon asked again.

Seohyun smiled. "I don't know," she answered.

"Are you sure that you're all right now? You were very drunk last night. You shouldn't be going out today. You should just rest," Max said with concern.

Seohyun smiled at Max. "You know you're very sweet. Thank you for caring. But I have to go. Don't worry about me. I have already taken some medication to help with the headache and the hang over," she answered.

Xiah. Jaejoong, Max and Micky all looked at U-Know. They suddenly became worried about him. They knew that he was hurting.

Taecyeon also looked at U-Know. He pitied his friend. "Well . . . .I think you should go already. You don't want to be late," he said to Seohyun.

Seohyun quickly gave Taecyeon a kiss on the cheek. And she bade goodbye to everybody.

After Seohyun left, U-Know became very quiet. The other DBSK members immediately noticed him. They were left all alone in the house. Taecyeon also left because he had a meeting to attend to and NIchkhun went to a mall.

"Hyung . . . . How about we just leave?" Max suddenly asked U-Know.

"Leave? What do you mean leave?" U-Know asked.

"Well. . . .We are starting to think that it was a bad idea coming here in the first place. So we figured that maybe we should just leave," Max said.

"Leave? Leave?" U-Know started to ask himself.

"U-Know, we know what you are going through. And frankly we don't want to see you get hurt anymore. So we suggest that we should just leave," Micky said.

"I don't want to leave," U-Know said. "I will finish my two weeks vacation here and that is that," he added.

The other DBSK members just looked at U-Know. They knew the main reason that he didn't want to leave was because of Seohyun. But seeing U-Know get hurt more and more was also hurting them. They love and cared for U-Know like their own brother. How they all wished that if they could only help him, then everything might turn out all right.

"Hyung . . . why is it that you don't want to leave? We can see that staying here is bringing you so much pain. So why do you still want to stay?" Max asked.

U-Know looked at Max.

"I only have two weeks to be with her. Then after that I don't even know when I will be able to see her or if I will ever see her again. Even staying here is bringing me heartaches. I am willing to bear it. Just as long as I am near her . . . .and I can see her . . . I am also happy," U-Know suddenly stopped talking and looked at his friends. "Please let me have my two weeks of happiness with her."

Jaejoong, Xiah, Max and Micky were really sad for U-Know. Ever since they became a group, they have been helping and taking care of one another as if they were all brothers. But now seeing U-Know so down makes them feel so useless and powerless. They want to help him, but they don't know how, which makes all four of them very frustrated.

Jaejoong let out a long sigh. "Very well. If you really want to stay. Then let's all stay. But what will you do when that Junho guy starts to show up? You'll surely be hurt again and again. Are you really sure you still want to stay?" he asked asked.

"Yes, I still want to stay," U-Know quickly answered.

"I just hope you really know what you are doing," Xiah suddenly said.

U-Know looked at his friends' faces. He can see the concern in their eyes. He was still very lucky, he thought to himself. He had such good friends.

Time passed and it was already 7 o' clock in the evening. Taecyeon and NIchkhun have already both arrived.
They were already eating dinner when Seohyun arrived.

"Hello! We can still join you guys for dinner right?" Seohyun said as she entered the dining room.

Everybody looked at Seohyun's direction. She was with Junho.

Taecyeon smiled. "Hello! I thought you said the two of you were having dinner together?"

"Well . . . .Junho said that he would like to meet you," Seohyun answered.

"Oh . . . .really?" Taecyeon uttered.

"Good evening to all of you . . . .I am Lee Junho," the man said with a smile. He was about 6'0 tall, good-looking and was somehow very formal.

U-Know's heart suddenly pounded. He looked at Seohyun and Junho for a very long time. Jaejoong noticed him and suddenly decided to break the silence.

"Hello . . .I'm Jaejoong. So you're a Korean?" he said with a smile.

"Yes," Junho answered.

"Well, sit down," Taecyeon finally said.

Seohyun and Junho sat down beside one another. Junho was very sweet and caring with Seohyun. He carefully pulled out the chair that Seohyun was about to sit on. He was even helping Seohyun select the foods she wanted to eat.

The DBSK boys just watched as Junho showered Seohyun with all the love and affection a guy could ever give to a girl.

While they were all eating, Taecyeon started asking Junho some questions.

"I hope you don't mind me asking Junho. But what do you do for a living?" Taecyeon asked seriously.

"Well . . . . I am an architect for a big company back in Japan," Junho answered.

"So how long have you been working? I learned from NIchkhun that you're 23 right?" Taecyeon asked again.

"Yes . . . .I'm 23. I've been working as an architect for the past two years. But I have been working and helping manage my father's company for six years now," Junho replied.

"Your father's company? So you mean you're working at your father's company?" Taecyeon asked curiously.

"Yes . . . ." Junho replied again.

"I see . . . . Well, I am also taking care of my late father's company now. Maybe Seohyun has told you?" Taecyeon said.

"Yes, she has," Junho answered.

"Oh . . . .then let's all continue eating then. I'm sorry if I am being too inquisitive," Taecyeon said to Junho.

"It's all right. Frankly . . . .that's why I wanted to meet you. So you could ask me anything you want and so you can see that I am very serious with your sister," Junho said.

Jaejoong, Xiah, Max and Micky almost choked on what they were eating after hearing what Junho said. He was very frank about his feelings for Seohyun. They immediately looked at U-Know's reaction. He was still eating as if he heard nothing.

"Really . . . .now?" Taecyeon uttered.

"I know that you may think that I am way too old for her. And I know she's only sixteen. But I am willing to wait for a few more years. I have already fallen in love with your sister from the very first time I met her in Japan. Ever since then I can't stop thinking about her," Junho said.

The other DBSK boys couldn't help but admire Junho. He was a very honest man. They could tell that he was saying the truth judging by the way he talked and moved. Again . . . .they pitied U-Know. They couldn't even start to imagine how hurt he was right at that moment.

After dinner, Junho bade goodbye to everybody. He was going back to his hotel.

Seohyun returned to the living room where all the boys were, after Junho left.

"So that guy is Junho? Are you serious with him? Are you really sure that you like him?" Taecyeon asked continuously.

"Why are you asking me so many questions all of a sudden?" Seohyun asked with a smile.

"I can see that you're already close with him, so I am asking," Taecyeon answered.

"Oh . . . ." Seohyun uttered.

"I hope you haven't answered him yet," NIchkhun suddenly said.

"NIchkhun . . . .why are you like that? You don't like Junho, is that it?" Seohyun asked NIchkhun.

"Frankly . . . .I don't," NIchkhun quickly answered.

Seohyun laughed, then giggled. She quickly hugged NIchkhun.

"My baby's jealous . . . ." she teased.

"No, I'm not," NIchkhun protested.

U-Know felt he was the one being very jealous. Seohyun was hugging NIchkhun tightly that it was making him mad.

"Don't worry . . . Even if I have a dozen boyfriends, you will always be my very special best friend," she said with a smile. Then she quickly gave NIchkhun a kiss on the cheek.

U-Know was already feeling like he was going to explode. He had been controlling his emotions ever since Junho showed up and now he was on the brink of blowing up, especially after seeing Seohyun kiss NIchkhun on the cheek.

U-Know suddenly stood up. He had decided that he had enough already.

"I'm sorry . . . .but I'm quite tired already. I'll be going to my room now . . . .Good night," U-Know suddenly said.

Everybody in the room just stared at U-Know. The other DBSK boys knew why he was leaving.

"Well . . . .good night to you too," Taecyeon said.

As U-Know was going up to his room, his mind was already spinning. He couldn't think straight. His heart was beating very fast.

Once inside his room, he suddenly grabbed the pillows on his bed and threw them as hard as he could. He felt very weak. He slowly sat down on the side of the bed and started to cry.

The pain he was feeling was just too unbearable. It was driving him mad. He thought that he could handle seeing Seohyun with Junho, but he was wrong. He loved Seohyun very much. And seeing her with Junho and NIchkhun was like total hell for him.

Alone in his room . . .U-Know cried. It was the only thing he could do to ease the pain that he was feeling. "This is what I get for losing her. I have to bear the pain. I only have eleven days left to be with her. I have to hold on. . . . I want to be with her, even for the last time," he said to himself over and over again.