Cadaverous [by dailysymptoms]

JongKey Recommendations
Please log in to read the full chapter
Title: Cadaverous Rated/None-Rated: None Genre: Horror, Romance, Zombie!Fic Chapters: 12 Status: Completed Description: It's been a year since the outbreak began, and the Infected are slowly starting to take over. Having lost his parents to the merciless undead, Kibum desperately fights for his survival on a daily basis. Despite being extremely skilled with knives, he's soon caught in a heartstopping situation between life and death. His savior comes in unexpected circumstances, taking him to the 'Headquarters' where the Uninfected are guaranteed their safety. But with the violent spread of the Virus, how long will it take until their defenses fall? Other Pairings: 2min, Lunew Warning: There are people getting killed, there will also be a attemp in this one. It should be rated in my opinion, because of the theme.


 

A/N: Hey! So, I never thought this would happen, but I`m actually recommenting another Zombi-Fic here. lol As I already told before, I`m not really a fan of Zombies and people killing all the time. But this story somehow got me. I really enjoy reading it and I`m sure you will too. I actually found this story randomly and was pretty surprised to discover this author again, because after finishing her other story "Against All Odds" [Rec. 24] she wanted to leave AFF. I`m happy she came back.^^ And I honetly think that this story is actually better then "Outbreak" from Rec. 19. >.< Don`t kill me!



 

Please log in to read the full chapter