06

Love from a Dollar Bill
Donghae's in the middle of re-watching his favorite movie when he heard his phone ring. He ignored it, waiting for the other guy to hang up but he didn't. So with a frown, he snatched his phone and answered it. Who dare call me while I'm in the middle of watching. 
 
"What? Don't you know what time is it? Everyone should be asleep by now." Grumpy Donghae said. 
 
"Oh come on Donghae it's just 9PM it's not that late. Can you stop acting like you broke up with your girlfriend or something?" Hangeng  said. Donghae knows that his friend's rolling his eyes at him "It's not the end of the world. That guy you're texting with needs some time alone with his friends. Let it go."
 
"Wow hyung. No need to be so mean. And besides, you're also like this when Heechul hyung told you that he has to go to the salon." Donghae said.
 
"Back to what I was about to say. Heechul told me that he wants you with us tomorrow."
 
"What? Why? Isn't it your 'special' day tomorrow." Donghae said while chuckling, earning a off from his friend.
 
"Well he said that he wants a double date. He's bringing his friend over. I think." Hangeng said.
 
"What's the name?"
 
"I don't know. He didn't say it. But he said he wants to have a double date or something. So are you gonna come?" He knows that his friend doesn't want to let his 'future boyfriend' down. So without thinking twice, he agreed.
 
"Okay. I'll come to your house tomorrow at exactly 11AM make sure you're ready by that time." , Hangeng reminded him.
 
"I will I will. Goodnight now." Donghae immediately hanged up after saying that. He then sighed, Date with Heechul's friend? So that means it's a guy too.
 
 
Meanwhile...
 
"HYUNG WHAT THE HELL?!!", an angry Hyukjae shouted at his friend. Heechul not really bothered that his friend's already turning red due to his constant shouting, just checked his nails while saying. "Oh come on Hyukjae, I'm helping you get that Donghae guy. Shouldn't you be thanking me instead of shouting at me?"
 
"Thanking you? Are you even hearing yourself Heechul? Why would I thank you? You set me up with the guy. I mean he doesn't even know me that well. And I'm sure he's gonna freak out once he learned that I'm the guy he's inlove--" 
 
"Guy he's inlove what?" Leeteuk asked. Hyukjae's eyes widened once he heard his friend asked. The hell Lee Hyukjae. You and your big mouth.
 
"Nothing. I didn't say anything.", Hyukjae said trying to get out of the awkward situation he's in right now. "As I was saying--"
 
"Stop changing the topic Hyukjae. What do you mean by the guy he's inlove with? Spill it monkey." Hyukjae looked at his Heechul hyung. Seeing that he's crossing his arms across his chest, he knows that he can't escape this. Escape this situation brought about by his big mouth and massive stupdity. I really should learn how to stop myself from blabbering too much, he told himself.
 
Hyukjae rubbed the back of his neck and bit his lip. He knows he can't escape this now. Not when all of his friends are looking at him as if he did something they couldn't. How can he tell them that Donghae's lost his I.D and he happens to be the one who found it; and that right now, Donghae's inlove with him without knowing that he's the one he's inlove with. How can he tell them. They don't even know that Donghae's the reason why he got those black bags under his eyes. Why he gets moody in the morning whenever the latter forgt to send him a 'Good Morning' text. Why he goes home immediately after school. His friends doesn't know that. All they know is that Hyukjae and Donghae were texting and Hyukjae doesn't like it. 
 
"I--", he started. "Uhm.. Well.."
 
"Come on Hyukjae. Tell us. You're acting as if we aren't friends.", Sugmin said then pouted. Hyukjae panicked seeing the hurt expression of his friend and started shaking his head, telling his friends it's not that he doesn't trust them. It's just complicated right now.
 
"Complicated? Why?", Ryeowook who's lying on the floor said.
 
"Well.. It's really just complicated. I'll tell you when the right time comes." he said, smiling timidly at his friends.
 
His friends sensing that Hyukjae won't spill anything, just went back to what they're doing after saying 'Okay'. Hyukjae sighed in relief when his friends dropped the topic. He seriously needs to watch what he's saying right now. He doesn't want his friends to bug him to tell him stuff about his and Donghae's 'relationship'.
 
 
------------------------------
 
It's almost midnight and all their eyes are dropping while watching 'Crazy, Stupid, Love' but they tried their hardest not to fall asleep. Cause who doesn't want to see Ryan Gosling's y hot body? Hyukjae was about to fall asleep when Sungmin started squealing. 
 
"What the Min?", he heard Leeteuk said.
 
"OH oh I remembered something." Hyukjae sat up and looked at his friend bouncing with happiness. "Something? What something?" he said while rubbing his eyes, yawning a little.
 
"Aren't we suppose to help you get that Donghae guy? I mean.. You know what I mean guys.", Sungmin said wiggling his eyebrows at his friends. "Oh that.."Hyukjae said. Oh god let them not remember that stuff. Let them not remember. He prayed intently
 
"OH YEAH! I remember!" Ryeowook said with his finger pointing at Sungmin indicating that he did remember it. There were also 'yeah yeah sure' form his other friends. you Pink addict. I'm gonna murder your bunnies when you're asleep. Hyukjae think of an alibi. QUICK!
 
"But guys.. Aren't you tired? I'm tired. All I wanna do right now is sleep.", Hyukjae said, faking a yawn in the middle
 
"Shut up Lazy Monkey. It's for your good anyway." Mimi said. Hyukjae sighed in defeat. This is gonna be a long long long super duper long night.
 
 
 

 

A/N: I know this is too short. But I really just needed to update this fic. I haven't been updating since last last week I guess. So yeah. IT's our midterms week so I don't have time to write. I'm sorry :(( I'll try to update as soon as I can T_T