Day 02 at grandma's house

One Last Summer

"Hyemin-ah, Grandma will just go to a grocery store alright? I'll be back" Grandma said before going out the house.

"alright halmoni,Bye" I responded as I watch her back leaving the house from the window.

'hmmm...now what should I do?...I feel really bored' I thought to myself.

I turned the TV on and browse any channels. I feel hopeless because I can't find any show/movie that I am interested to. I looked at my cellphone and an idea came into my mind. 'I should text mom and dad' I thought and then I started texting...

I wrote...

'Umma, Appa, Did you guys ate your breakfast already? how's work? Take care~ I love you <3'

then I sent it.

I feel like wanting to feel the air outside again so I went to the garden in front of the house.

I sat on the chair,rest my body/head back and closed my eyes feeling the air passing right through me.

'this feels great...I can just simply sleep here all the time'

after quite some time, My neck started hurting a bit so I sat properly and opened my eyes. And then I saw...

The blonde haired guy standing with his dog not too far from the house.

Is he looking at me or something else?

I blinked twice to make sure that the blonde haired guy is truly right there.

and yeah, He's still there and he started walking away.

I pinched my cheeks, It hurted me.

'so...am I really NOT dreaming?'

'was he looking at me?'

'maybe NOT...why would he look at me anyway? I don't really know him and I'm sure he doesn't know me.'

'now that I have seen his face more clear than before, I think he's kinda cute though...'

My cheeks suddenly started feeling kinda hot. 'wait, am I blushing?'

I went inside and wash my face with cold water. 'why do I suddenly feel like this' I wondered and heard the door opened.

I'm guessing that It's grandma.

Grandma came with 2 plastics full of grocery items. I tried to help her carry them but she stopped me.

I really hate myself for not being able to help them...I feel useless... I just let her do it since she keeps on insisting that she can do it and I need to rest. 'I'm always resting...and I don't really wanna rest...' I thought to myself.

"Let me just help you put them where they're supposed to be then halmoni, Please halmoni~ I've been resting here and I really wanna help" I pleaded.

"alright Hyemin, But don't tire yourself. don't finish it all just 1/2 of one plastic should be enough" She said and I brightly smiled.