Final

Bad Girl, Good Girl

They did the procedure.

 

me: Inhee.. Donghae.. Yoona.

 

Donghae who was carrying Inhee gave her to me and kissed me on the forehead. I was released that afternoon. I had just put Inhee to sleep the same day.

 

Donghae: *hugs* _____-ah...

me: Yes, Donghae?

Donghae: I didn't enjoy our honeymoon. We didn't finish it.

me: Sorry. Jessica... By the way, where is she?

Donghae: in the mental institute or jail I think. Anyway, honeymoon *pouts*

me: There's another baby besides Inhee in the house. You want to do it again?

Donghae: yes.

me: but inhee?

Yoona: we'll take care of her.

Siwon: and it's all settled. You're leaving tomorrow.

 

We packed our things and headed out. we boarded the plane. I laid my head on Donghae's shoulder and slept. I woke up and he was sleeping like a baby. I kissed his forehead and his arms suddenly hugged me. He smiled. We went to the place where we were staying, it was a resort.

 

me: Donghae, what was your first impression of me?

Donghae: you were rude, irresponsible, disrespectful and a hateful person.

me: Then what happened?

Donghae: I found out you were just weak. I wanted to protect you but others would do that for you. I felt jealous. And I guess that jealousy made me like you that ended up loving you.

me: Hae oppa... Mianhaeyo.

Donghae: For what?

me: for running away from you. I thought I could escape my feelings but I can't. Things got worse and you were hurt. I don't want to be a burden to you because I love you. I want to protect others not let anyone get hurt.

Donghae: Past is past. The present is more important. I got you, you got me, we got a baby.

 

He smiled. It was sunset at that time. How he shines along. He kissed me. He carried me bridal style and we went back to our rooms. I giggled and along the way. we reached our room. He laid me down. I kissed him, not letting my arms to let go from his neck. He gently crawled beside me. He gently kissed my neck then down my collarbone. We then gently undressed each other.

 


 

me: Congratulations Yoona!

Yoona: Thanks. It feels like a dream.

me: Yeah. It feels like yesterday when you were daydreaming about him and drooling over him.

Yoona: I was not drooling at him during high school!

Yesung: hey man.

Siwon: Hey.

Eunhyuk: I can't believe you married Yoona.

Siwon: Me too. And you said we were not gonna last long.

 

While the guys were talking to each other, Kyuhyun went to me.

 

Kyuhyun: take care okay?

me: sure. I want you to be happy and find that girl for you.

Kyuhyun: i think I have.

 

He pointed out to a girl Yoona was talking to. The two girls went to us.

 

Kyuhyun: ____-ah, this is Seohyun, Yoona's cousin.

Yoona: They met when you were at your first honeymoon.

Seohyun: Hello unni.

me: Hello Seohyun. Please make Kyuhyun happy.

Seohyun: I sure will. Take care of your baby too.

 

we smiled. We ate happily at the reception.

 


Years Later...

 

Inhee: Halmoni!

me: inhee, don't yell.

omma: it's ok.

appa: how's business, Donghae?

Donghae: Doing well appa. *smiles* Come here Inhee, give appa a kiss.

 

My parent decided to live with us at Korea. They felt so sorry for everything they have done with me and my family. I got another baby girl, MinKyung. I inherited the company but Donghae took care of it. He's doing very well being the President of the company. Of course, I'm not the only one who lived a happy life.

 

The guys became successful and famous and are celebrities right now. Yesung is one of the top singers in Korea. The rest are hosts and DJ's except for Eunhyuk who is also a famous dancer. Kyuhyun got married to Seohyun. Yoona and Siwon took care of their business with their son.

 

me: Where's Inhee?

Donghae: asleep.

me: Minkyung?

Donghae: with omma.

me: thanks. 

Donghae: *hugs me from the back* Princess...

me: Yes, Hae?

Donghae: Saranghaeyo.

me: Nado saranghae.

Donghae: Do you see that star? *points in the sky*

me: what about it? 

Donghae: Years back, I promised myself to a star that I will marry the girl I was with at that time and love her so much.

me: and?

Donghae: I made that promised when we were in Thailand.

me: Hae.. 

 

I kissed him and jumped unto him. He carried me to our room, we were still kissing. We checked if there were people, and we close the door and locked it. The night went on as we enjoyed each other.