Face-off

Bad Girl, Good Girl

Donghae told us everything.

 

me: Hae..

Donghae: Don't worry.

 

I kissed him with worry. They hid and went to positions. Jessica walked with the guys that used to beat me up.

 

me: you... *shocked*

Jessica: Surprised?

me: it was you. They are the ones who were beating me up and chasing me up constantly.

Donghae: What are you talking about?

me: I always get into fights, and they were the ones I would always fight.

Jessica: Anyways, bring out the baby.

 

A man was carrying the baby and Jessica got hold of her.

 

me: Let her go.

Donghae: *holds my arm* Calm down.

me: How can I calm down when a witch is carrying our baby!

Jessica: Don't say that in front of the baby. You know, I could give this baby back to you or she's growing up with me. 

me: Give her back!

Jessica: then give Donghae to me.

 

Donghae walked hesitantly towards Jessica. 

 

Jessica: Good boy.

 

I fell unto my knees and cried as I watch him walk towards her. Jessica gave the baby to one of his men as he held the baby.

 

Jessica: Now that I got Donghae, I want you to watch me what I can do to him.

 

Jessica kissed Donghae. He remained still and just cried without reacting. I can't stand seeing them. I tried to go to them but one of the guys held me. I kicked him. They were many and I can't fight like I used to. I grew weaker when I had a baby I guess. They all held me and hit me so much. Donghae screamed and tried to go to me but he was also held tightly. They let me go and I fell on the ground. Blood was covering my eyes. I felt unconscious. I saw Kyuhyun ran towards me. He held unto me tightly. The other guys went out and started beating the guys up. Yoona was there and took the baby. Jessica asked her men to take Donghae with her.

 

me: Donghae...

Kyuhyun: _____-ah.

me: I have to go get him. *stands up* Yoona, take Inhee away.

Yoona: sure.

 

I left the guys and with all my might, I stood. I think that it's now or never. I'll die if I have to.  I ran to find Donghae and Jessica. I saw them and managed to pull her hair.

 

Jessica: YAH!

me: why? are your extensions falling apart?

Jessica: Take Donghae away.

 

They took Donghae farther away from us.

 

Jessica: If you're gonna die, I want to be the one who gets to do it. 

me: Bring it on you witch.

 

I stared attacking Jessica but she was fast and I was weak from the hits earlier. I managed to make her fall and then I punched her face, hitting her nose. *yes* She stood up and charged me then kicked me. I stood up and punched her and kicked her with all my might. She bumped her head on the wall too much that she was bleeding and unconscious. Everyone was shocked. Donghae went to me as I fell on the ground, he caught me.

 

Doc: She's not good. She's in critical condition. Losing a lot of blood made it harder for her. We need a type B.

Donghae: i'm not that type.

Yoona: I am. Doc, I'll do everything for my friend.