Chap 002: Noraebang!

〈 Ruby 〉 story about ambition, loves and fans.

 





They could have some rest and a little break after releasing their practice dance that spread to the new world. They still had to hide their real appearance and full view of their facial from netizens. Because of their company had to do some suprises to the K-Pop's fans international.

After the last dance for Freestyle once again, they got stumbles on the floor by their own controls and all of them were lie on the studio's ground like a dead fish had gone some spirit and foods.

"Woaaah.." Gaeun heave a breath as she rolled around the studio as she had bumps some of the members but she still kept on going until she reach the material walls at the corner sides.

As Taejin were twirling some strands of her short black hair as she were lying beside Quincy, who was busily locking her arms with the new and female version of L; Juliet. They really can't left any of their weird and adorable habits behind. Never try, never did but it happens at once for any hours that needed.

Nara were half bored and usually, it is her special day - but almost everyday is hers - and now, she felt the tiredness on the insides. She sat up on her lay position and seek for Gaeun's figure as she kept on rolling against the floors. She felt boredom had hunt her, so she has made a decision to joining Gaeun but ended up getting bumps to each other. And let a small giggles warming the studio a bit.

"Ouch," they both had bumped together once and although it's hurting their foreheads, they still could be happy like a real families in reality. Nothing's can split them up, even the monsters had came over to kidnap one of them - they still may have one heart to working for each friendships that they had made.

"Heeeey," Luna and Jenny suddenly burst their quick voice together as others glance their sights. They already making sure that, both of their members would willing to get some warm movements together but end it with a plan.

"Didn't Nara said that she want to go to Noraebang yesterday? After our teacher had record our debut song dances?" Jenny beamed. As a smiles drew through their pinky and pouty lips.

They glances to each other, "Yes!" Nara yells but it doesn't sure to grabbed the teachers' attention afterall. They all weren't really cares about their own students and is going to be debuted as soon as possible around this month or maybe in the next month.

"Arra. We're all going but yet, we still need to take some bath and such routine before we gone," Quincy, the leader of the group, clapped her hands as it make them goes to grabbed their own training bags.

"To scrub our dirt away and freshing our minds," Juliet made some jokes around the leader and ended reserves a snap from Quincy at the back of her head but it wasn't hurting well. They chuckles as they head off from the studio. Quincy spun around to turn off the lights before fully shut the material door before went to chase her members that wasn't far from her stay.

-- NORAEBANG / KARAOKE --

The 7-member girls of beauties had arrived to their destination. Started pulled out their own fashion sense.

Quincy were wearing a plain sweater, a long black skinny jeans with a pair of vans and she had a gray coloured sock inside. Taejin were wearing a printed t-shirt inside, combined it with a sulky black jacket, a purity white sweatpants, a pair of white with some black lined sneakers. Gaeun jean shorts, a gray long-sleeve shirt, a peach punch coloured hoody, a snapback with a pair of red sneakers and she would always bring the canon camera along and starts to letting her hobby out of nowhere as she snaps a couple of pictures.

Luna is wearing plain white long-sleeve blouse and covered it with a leopard sweater - no zipping her sweater -, a jean shorts, a pair of plainty white vans. Jenny and Juliet had wearing something comfortable and really casual - a printed t-shirt, a printed black and white long jeans, combined it with a pair of white and a little gray sneakers. And the last person is Nara as she were wearing a printed hoody, an orange shorts, with a pair of white and some orangy sneakers and combining them with a plainty white beanie.

They lead inside the family karaoke in Seoul and the leader started to dragged her foots to the counter to asking some any rooms and such. When she done paying, they all went straight to the room number 105. 

"Woaaah. It's been a long time no see this place before we're officially debuting this month," Nara is the first person that spoke up after kept on talking inside their company's personal van as a transport.

"Yeap!" Jenny and Gaeun snapped to Nara's greets for the room number 105 as it is their usual room to releases tension and stresses. 

And they begin to play a songs. The first one that played was Wow Fantastic Baby and everyone gone crazy like a kittens had fighting for it's dead fishes. But only Taejin, Nara and Luna had grab them first. While Quincy were smiling alone as she watches the members been happily singing together and as for her confident though - she really wish that they are going to be better on the stage for performing their debut. It was all ready.

Gaeun started to grabs Luna and Juliet along to the scene as she made a slow motion of dances for the second chorus of Fantastic Baby's song. The members, even the leader laughing to her scene. Nara were naturally gave her dorky self to be borrowed Gaeun for awhile but the maknae were still active to joining the main vocalist. 

"Wow! Fantastic Baby!" they chorused together to each three microphones that left and it echoed inside the small room and yet, is still fitted with 7 people. Especially, to the happy and enjoyful girls. Then they began to turned the next song on play.




To be continued...