Never Too Late

Here Comes Goodbye

Drenched in your own thoughts and flew away to your own dreamland. You did not realise someone is at the door. You feel relieved, mostly unconscious..relaxing yourself in your own self of blood. 

"What the hell is going on here??!! __________ what have you done?? Have you lost your mind?'

Wow, that voice. It's so familiar. But who is it?

You were unconscious, bleeding. 

You felt someone taking you out from the tub. Not having any energy to fight back you just murmur something to yourself. You sit at the edge of the tub with someone supporting your back. You look at that person, but you can't recall who is it. But his/her eyes, full of worries. You look at him closely, only to realise that it's a guy. The sound of his voice, it's like he's crying.

"Why do you have to do this? You're not like this. It's a good thing I felt something wrong is going to happen to you and it's a good thing I came here to see you. I've lost you once but I can't afford to lose you forever."

Your clothes are wet, drenched with your own blood. That person is taking you to your bedroom, but how did he know where is your bedroom? 

You look at him closely when you're in his arms. You realise it was N. 

But why is he here? He doesn't care about me at all. 

He grabbed a towel form a closet and begin to wipe you clean. After that, he gave you some new home clothes to put on and you wear it without questioning. Confused. He then grab an aid kit, taking out the medicines there and begin rubbing some alcohol at the scars on your legs.  His tears flows as he clean it out for you but you just sitting there, emotionless. Because you don't know how pain fees like anymore. 

After he finished doing all that stuffs, he place your head on a pillow and let you rest under your blanket. You just look at him in confussion, wondering why is he here again.

His voice trembling. He sat at the edge of the bed, facing you.

"I've never wanted to hurt you and I've never stoped loving you. I never did." he take a deep breath. "I'm sorry for making you suffer like this because to be honest, me too. I can't do anything right. I can't even eat and sleep properly. I keep thinking about you. That's why at the cafe just now I went to meet you. I never thought of the event going to be like that. I'm really sorry ________ah. I can't be without you." he faced away.

"Oppa." you said weakly. He looked at you, waiting for your sentences to come out.

" Am I really that easy to you?  The past 1 year relationship of us is just because I'm a toy to you that you can use and throw all the time?”

He looked at you in daze, and tears starting to flow form his eyes.

"Mianhe _______. I was too cold that night. I wanted to break up with you like that because I don't want you to think about me anymore. But after our breakup I heard from my friends that you are skipping classes and grades went down...it's not like you. I want you to be the happy and bubbly you, but I've never imagined you'll be doing something like this."

"That happy and bubbly me is dead now. I'm sorry. I don't think you'll be able to find her again. She's dead, and so is our memories."

"But not my love to you! It's just because I don't want the fans to hurt you, or anybody else to harm you!" N nearly shout.

"BULL."

" I don't even know you anymore! Please ______ ahhh wake up! I need you back I need you I love you!" N cried while shaking your shoulder.

"Pleaseee, forgive me." N whispered.

And like that you feel like your body is so weak. You're going numb. You hugged him tightly, never wanting to let go.

“Oppa, don’t leave me again.”

“I promise I won’t. I love you, truly and deeply.”