Farewell

Here Comes Goodbye

 

 

Someone's at the door. It's already 11pm and nobody else will come to your house this late except HIM. 

But why is he knocking? That's not the usual him. He would come right trough the door and smiling and hugging you, tightly.


You went to open the door.

"Hye, ____. May I come in?" said N.

" Oppa, what's wrong?" 

He shrugged and went straight to the living room, leaving you at the door. Confused. 

You closed the door and take a seat beside him. The atmosphere is just, wrong. Definitely something is wrong. His face, how he acts is not the usual Hakyeon that you knew. 

" _________ah, I need to tell you something. 

"What is it oppa? I noticed that something is bugging you. What's wrong? Is there anything I can help with?"

It took him almost a million years to gather up his courage and let you see his face. He looked at you, with watery eyes. Suddenly reaching for your hands, holding it tightly.

"Mianhe _______. I think it's over between us."

Dazed, clueless.

" But why so sudden? Did I do something wrong?" with anxiety you asked.

" I can't do this. I want to protect you but I couldn't. VIXX is very important to me right now and I can't balance my life between you and VIXX. I've hurt you in many possible ways I could not think of and I don't want you to suffer because of me anymore. You are important to me __________ah you really do, but to be with you much longer is just going to hurt you more. 

" But oppa, you ARE hurting right now." you nearly scream. " I told you I will always wait for you no matter what, even if your schedule is packed all day I will still be waiting for you. The way you said it is like you only care about yourself, but it's like you don't care about me. I don't care if the fans hates us for being together because all I ever wanted and the person I want to be together and spend my life forever is you." with the last sentence, you burst into tears.

Hakyeon don't know what to do. He knew that he blew it up. He knew your world is going to fall apart. He knew this will hurt you but it's only and will be the last time you're going to be hurt by him.

You were there, hugging your legs on the sofa, not wanting to let him see your crying face. He can't do anything. He can't even pull you into his arms, because it will damage you more.

He got up, feeling guilty. 

"But this is for your own good. I'm sorry. I guess this is the last time I'm going to see you. Goodbye."

He grabbed your head, kiss your forehead and make his own way to the door. You heard the door slammed behind you. You just can't get up.

"Here comes the start of every sleepless night, the first of every tear I'm gonna cry. Here comes the pain, here comes me wishing things had never changed." you sing to yourself.