Final

A Delusional Song Writer

One month later…

The crowd cheered as Seventeen finished their last song. I smiled at all of them when they looked at me. They beckoned me to go to them but I shook my head.

 

“Just go,” someone pushed me and I looked to see who and it was Doogi PD. I mouthed a ‘thank you’ before standing in the center with Seventeen.

 

“1, 2, 3! Like Seventeen!” everyone did it and we bowed in the end. The fans cheers were never ending and it feels good to stand on stage.

 

“Everyone! Meet our song writer! Ella!—oh wait this is a plastic mic,” all of us laughed when Seunggwan accidentally got a plastic microphone instead of the real microphone.

 

“Okay! Meet our song writer! Ella!” I bowed 90 degrees at the fans ad they started chanting my name.

 

I think I should become an idol in Pledis

 

“Who wants to hear her sing?” Hansol asked through the microphone and the fans screamed louder.

 

“What are you doing?” I whispered to Hansol since he was just right beside me. He winked at me and I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks.

 

“Here is your guitar,” Jisoo handed me my guitar and I thanked him. The s\crew put out a seat for me in the middle and set up a microphone and started attaching wires to my guitar. Seventeen backed away as I sat on my chair with the light shone on me.

 

“Remember the days when we sat down, under the tree, thinking of stories. Remember the time we shared ideas, and you shot them down, like it was nothing.

 

It’s hard to let go, It’s hard to say no, but you’re my friend, until the end,” I strummed the guitar a little harder and a little bit faster this time. I expressed all my feelings and how I miss my friend so much.

 

“It’s hard to forget, the memories we’ve shared, but in the end, we are strangers. Friendship doesn’t last forever, friendship is a scar that stays forever.

 

Friends are just like stars, they’re there when you need them, but once they’re gone, they’re nowhere to be found,” I stood up from my chair and put up the mic a little bit higher.

 

“They said that there were other people in the world, but I didn’t care. They said that I can get over this hurdle, but it didn’t matter, it didn’t matter to me ‘cause you left me,” I finished with random chords and plucked one deep chord in the end.

 

“Let’s give it up for Ella!” Seungcheol and Wonwoo shouted at the same time. The fans screamed, cheered and chanted my name that I felt so happy that they liked it.

 

“Oh and everyone, our Hansol here has something to say. Hansol?” Mingyu gestured for Hansol to stand beside me. The crew got my guitar and gave me a microphone instead.

 

“We’ll leave you to alone~” Seunggwan sang weirdly, shaking his body and looking at us teasingly. Seventeen left and it was me, Hansol, and the fans.

 

Oh brother

 

“Ella, I know that we just met last month and now I’m an idol, so like yeah. I felt something like, that I need to do like, that there is something special between us like—“

 

“Dude, say like one more time, I’m going to push you off this stage and let the fans trample you,” me and the fans laughed and Hansol smiled at me before pointing at something behind me.

 

“Please pop the first balloon then the second balloon please,” Hansol requested and I gladly followed his order.

 

“AAH!” I covered my ears when the balloon almost burst on my face. I glared at Hansol but he just beckoned me to see what has fallen out of the balloon.

 

“Hello sister-in-law! This is Seventeen! But Hansol is not here in this recording tape though—“ the voice of Jisoo can be heard throughout the stadium, “—if you have noticed that all of us likes you a lot and we don’t want you to leave—Yah! Quiet down I’m talking here! Seunggwan stop dancing Rainbows Tell Me Tell Me!”

 

We all laughed when we saw in the video that Seunggwan was dancing Rainbow’s Tell Me Tell Me in the background.

 

“Anyway, Oh Doyoon’s turn. The others by the way are practicing,” I nodded at Jisoo and it was Doyoon who showed up in the screen this time.

 

“O-kay, I really don’t know what to say! Aigoo, where is Jisoo?” Doyoon didn’t know what to say so he was looking for Jisoo but he was already in the mini practice room and Doyoon is all alone with the dancing Seunggwan in the background.

 

“Okay! Just pop the next balloon and press the button and another video will play for you. Ppyong, Ppyong, Ppyong, Saranghaeyong~” I could hear the fans sigh and I can’t help but chuckle at Doyoon and his fan service.

 

I moved on to the next balloon and popped it. A remote came out and I pressed the button but nothing played.

 

“Huh? Why is nothing playing?”

 

“That’s because I will talk to you by my own,” Hansol held my hand and brought me to the center of the stage. He looked at me and I looked at him and I felt like nothing mattered in the world when I was with Hansol.

 

“Ella, like I said before but you didn’t answer me, doesn’t prince charming needs his Cinderella? Well, I’d like you to be my Cinderella if you want to,” I bit my lip to hide my smile when Hansol was shuffling his feet nervously.

 

“Cinderella, My Ella, can you please be my girlfriend? The fans will accept it right?”

 

“YES!”

 

“Marry him unnie!”

 

“The American Couple!”

 

“I support both of you! Let’s make a fan site about them and save money for their marriage,”

 

Marriage? That fan is too overly obsessed and they are even going to save money for a wedding? I wouldn’t mind, hehe.

 

“So, what do you say Ella? Will you be mine? Ella? Ella!” Hansol shouted and I immediately opened my eyes to see that I was in front of my computer and my cousin had her hands on my shoulders.

 

“You were having a dream in the middle of the day? Thinking of Hansol again right?” she nudged me, wiggling her eyebrows but I just frowned at her and looked at my computer screen.

 

“Lunch is ready, so go upstairs okay?” I nodded slowly and I looked at my computer and noticed that there were jumbled letters on it. I read one of the lines and noticed that it was the imaginary debut song of seventeen and the song that I wrote about my best friend.

 

“I was writing songs?” I tilted my head to the right and kept on reading the songs that I wrote. It was really the songs that I heard from my dream.

 

I massaged my aching head, shaking it side to side and I said, “I’m one Delusional Song Writer,”

 


author's note: I hope all of you liked the final chapter! :D Sorry if it wasn't the ending you wanted, but that's why I chose this story title! :D Thank you for reading! ^^