The secret of the big cookie

My 8 Stepsisters

"Why do you keep staring at me?" Jessica asked, hiding behind her pillow to hide herself from Tiffany's strong gaze. 

Tiffany carried on staring, "Your hair is just... beautiful." 

"Oh... thanks," Jessica couldn't help but blush at the compliment. Sunny chose that chance to jump in, "What about my hair?" 

Tiffany glanced at it, "Your hair is nice too." 

Sunny's face fell at the lack of interest in her new short haircut. 

"Don't worry Sunny, I think your hair looks the best. It reminds me of vanilla ice cream," Sooyoung said, "with sprinkles"

Sooyoung eyed her hair hungrily, " I wonder if it tastes as nice..."

Sunny backed away, eyes widening in alarm, "Sooyoung... Hair is our friend, not food."

Pouting, Sooyoung retreated into the kitchen and Sunny walked off fed up with the lack of attention she was receiving. 

"Pink is such a magical colour," Tiffany said out of the blue, "Pink suits you well." 

Jessica blushed again and placed her hands on her cheeks to try and cool herself down.

"I usually wouldn't share my pink but I guess I'll let you because pink hair looks amazing."

Jessica's flaming cheeks turned redder still and she whacked Tiffany playfully, "Stop it, your making me go red."

"What's with all the blushing?" Taeyeon entered the room with Hyoyeon who was beaming at everybody.

Jessica buried her head in a pillow, "Don't talk about it."

Hyoyeon smiled, "Yeah Taeyeon, leave the poor girl alone. Good day everyone."

Blinking, Jessica lifted her head from the pillow at the human chesire cat who was Hyoyeon, "Why is she acting like that? It's scary."

Hyoyeon's smile didn't fade, "Oh I decided to get back together with Eunhyuk again."

Tiffany frowned, "Didn't you guys get together again already?" 

"That was last week, then we broke up again... But don't worry! We got back together." Hyoyeon beamed then whistling she left the room. 

Jessica pointed to Hyoyeon's back, "That girl is scary, her emotions are all over the place."

Taeyeon laughed, "I know, I found one inside the jam jar this morning."

The joke was followed by an awkward silence.

Taeyeon apologized, "Sorry, not a good joke, okay."

"Yeah, that's for sure," Yuri popped up behind the sofa and Jessica screamed, tumbling onto the floor. Tiffany jumped from the shock but managed to hold onto the arm of the sofa to prevent her falling down.

"You have to stop doing that!" Jessica yelled, looking around for something to throw at Yuri. She decied on the TV remote as it was the only thing in sight and threw it. Yuri's eyes widened and Yoona came up beside Yuri to see what was happening. 

Sica's bad aim caused the remote to hit the latter. 

Yoona placed a hand on the bump on her forehead, "Ow." 

Some of the buttons must have been pressed on the remote as the TV , "Spongebob Squarepaaaaaaannnnnnttttssss!" 

Taeyeon made herself compfy in fron of the sofa, "I haven't watched this episode yet," she said excitedly. 

Yoona strted making some snivelling noises in the background. Taeyeon shushed her and Yoona pouted, "But it hurts," she whined. 

Yuri hugged her twin and shot Jessica a glare, "You're a bad person Sica, you hit an innocent person." Jessica walked up to Yoona, "I'm sorry, Yoong are you okay? It wasn'ton purpose, I was trying to hit Yuri."

Yoona burst out crying, "Don't hit my twin, my twin in my other half."

Jessica stared hopelessly at the crying girl while Taeyeon pointed at the screen laughing, "Ha! Patrick just farted!"

Seohyun strode in, "Unnies, I can't find my space anthology. Did someone borrow it?" 

"I don't think anyone would borrow a space anthology," Tiffany replied as the others were all busy doing their own things. Yoonyul twins checking if the other was okay and Jessica trying to stop Yoona crying. Taeyeon was watching spongebob, unaware of anything happening around her. 

Sooyoung stormed in screaming, "We're out of milk!"

"Yah! Sooyoung! You ate my big cookie, didn't you?" Hyoyeon was in a bad mood now. 

"No. It was my big cookie!" Sooyoung argued. 

Yoona immediately stopped crying, "Wait, you ate my big cookie?!"

"It wasn't yours, it was mine!" 

"Nomine!"

"I bought it! I have the receipt!"

Sunny entered the hoard of screaming girls, "Woah, what's happening here?" She looked at Taeyeon, "Yah! You should make sure everyone is behaving, not watching spongebob."

"But this is a new episode," Taeyeon complained. 

There was a knock at the door, Sunny gave everybody a look warning them to be quiet before going to open it. She came back with Soojung and her stepsisters. 

"I heard screaming," Soojung said. 

"and yelling," Sulli added. 

"and I saw Spongebob playing through the window," Luna commented, eyes drawn to the screen. 

"and I heard bad singing but maybe that's another house," said Victoria. 

"and our big cookies went missing," Amber said glancing around suspiciously. 

Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Yoona went quiet.